“Theme” Teams

cranebump

7 hours ago, Six Six said:

It's not so far-fetched. I mean, my toons are more tech-oriented, but definitely you can attribute the elemental "fist" powers to magic, and your weapon melee can be imbued with arcane power (maybe not so much in animation). @Solarverse even created this for Kinetic Melee just to make more immersive.

A current SG that I'm part of is an exclusive VEAT SG and we do all spider runs. the leadership buffs are insane. SG leader gave a command to diversify our Hybrids and Destinies to benefit the group. Same SG leader started an all Magic Origin (any AT/powers) based on a grand scheme that he has. hasn't taken off yet as his laptop broke down... there's only 4 barely active members in it.

And a few weeks ago, I chanced upon a team of 3, me being the fourth and I don't know if they planned it, but I could pass off as a storm-trooper (BR Sent), another guy was a sith lord with elec powers and costume (plus he had Darth in his name), and another beam buy who sorta looked like a Mandalorian. (the leader was a clown, literally). so it was pick up Star Wars team. 

Another friend of mine runs with his friends as the Fantastic 4. don't know all of their powers, but costumes are spot on! Richards even has the text edit to elongate and max his glove size to complete the illusion. he has to reset it every time he zones.

and I've heard of all DP teams, all Ice, and all MM teams. for the latter, I can imagine the "crowd" and I'd hate to have a cave mission with them.

Sounds like a ton of fun.  Had a character join a team redside on live and found it consisted of 6 MM/Bots, late 30's.  I could barely see anything but a mass of robots in front of me.  Thank god for tab targetting (and for not being melee)!!

Haha. Nothing against MMs, but one of things I dislike the most is a cave mission (CoT tunnels are the worst!) with even just 1 MM. my brain's slow to process things, so I'm usually the last one trudging along in the caverns. All I see are doggy or demon butts then I'm stuck in torch post. 😃

I was just imagining an all DP run. every few seconds, you'd get a guy who'll go out "to the middle of the dance floor and get jiggy wit it" (Hail of Bullets) 😃

• Like 1

On TB, all-MM ship raids are conducted on a semi regular basis.  If you find the lag difficult on a regular ship raid, this may not be your fancy. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291