Biggest pet peeves...

killigraphy

On 8/8/2020 at 4:14 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

Asking for scrambled eggs and getting something that resembles chopped up and melted together hard boiled eggs. Scrambled eggs should have a consistent colour and texture, if it's patches of orange and patches of white, you DID IT WRONG!

Also, as much as I enjoy watching Gordon Ramsey, scrambled eggs should not be slimy!

They should not be completely dry either. 

I have to confess I really only read the first post, which is oddly one of my pet peeves, someone commenting without reading through.

Anyway, "play how you wanna play" overrides all, no doubt, but I'm certainly peeved by "I do little damage, so why should I do any damage?"

Here's some math:  Some Damage > No damage.  Facts.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Black Zot said:

Given how hair-trigger Ramsey is about undercooked food otherwise, I can't really figure this out.  If you want food poisoning, an undercooked egg is one of the easiest ways to get it.

How safe uncooked egg is basically depends on your county's food standards.  In the UK. there's no real risk as long as you buy the eggs with the red lions stamped on them.

Anyway, I'm with Ramsey -- runny scrambled eggs all the way.  I can't stand them all rubbery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

2 hours ago, theScott said:

When people order steak or hamburgers well done.  
You're just ruining food 

Werd.

Hamburger I can understand cooking through, but steak? That should be bleeding on my plate.

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

35 minutes ago, FoulVileTerror said:

Fear stresses the meat.  No no no.  You want them to die -happy.-  

. . . that . . . uh, that is legitimately true, actually.  Just comes across very creepy.

Sounds like something Hannibal would say.

Do you serve it with Chianti?

Edited by EmmySky
  • Haha 1

So wth I got one to add. Bit of a story even.

So In a rare moment of just trying to help out others I join a run for citadel on one of my rare support/cc toons an ill/time troller as they specifically were asking for some support and figured eh why not be a nice berk.

So we begin. First mish in I notice one team member is just sitting back at the entrance. I think well kinda rude to go afk inside the very first door but stuff happens. 2nd mish same thing. 3rd mish the player says " god I hate caves they make me motion sick," At which point I mention its all caves, and ask if they plan to pike the whole time. The TF leader says so is that a problem? I am like well its your run your call and all but I dont carry pikers or anti cave QQers and shall be on my merry way, at which point I left.

Pikers, especially those who try to use such a weak excuse really annoy me. If you cant play the game because it makes you ill, and a hell of a lot of this games content is in tight caves that unless your gonna move at walking speed, are gonna cause you issues, and sorry but if you are gonna get sick from it, probably just find a different game or sick to street sweeping or something.

As someone who gets very real migraines from pushing myself playing high speed action games for too long of a time because of the heavy input of visual data on games like WarFrame and Path of Exile, someone trying to say CoHs speed of play while running around caves causes them issues, is truly suspect to me and if such is really enough to be causing you issues, then you likely need to stick to visual novels or other very low pace visual mediums.

Got 1 after running a few back to back redside arcs for some nonrepeative flavor... People being completely oblivious to there being an entire 2nd half of the game (CoV).

Which is cool at the start cause I'll advert for certain content and if they have no clue what im talking about and they ask curiously sounding interested ill go into length telling whats being run where its being run and how to access the other half of the game (ill work with you and get you to the mish if you do indeed agree to join the team redside.) then after i take the time to explain everything i get sent back "oh its red side" or "oh i didnt read it right" or oh my reading comprehension sux" and they back down or come up with some excuse not to swap because they down right absolutely refuse to play an entire HALF of a game because they dont want to take the VERY minimum effort to change alignment.

Its got to where ill pile up my ignore list because ik i cant get along with someone whos satisfied playing half a game running the same tfs and arcs 10000000 times over.

Some people like missing out on half a game's content. I am not 1 of them and it gets rather annoying people seem interested in new content then snubs their nose at it learning they cant do it by just taking the tram or a lazy base macro my patience has disappeared after this now happens repeatedly when i occasionally go red for fresh air from the repeativeness that is blue side content.

Edited by Onemantankwall
Sleepy rant spelling

On 8/10/2020 at 1:10 AM, theScott said:

When people order steak or hamburgers well done.  
You're just ruining food 

I used to be a chef and one time we had a customer ask for well done minute steak....

Didn't have the heart to get the waiter to explain what a minute steak is so I slapped the steak on a preheated grill tray and held it up under the burners for 30 seconds then turned it over and repeated. Burnt to a crisp it was. But it was a minute steak and it was well done. 

The customer enjoyed it, so all good.

Edited by Lunchmoney
  • Haha 2

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

41 minutes ago, Vulpoid said:

Click on the sandwich of your choice until a champion is declared...
https://bracketfights.com/create/encyclopedia-of-sandwiches-3
( For me it came down to Turkey Club vs Gyro...)

It gave me Pulled Pork straight out of the gate. Nothing came close to beating it.

The final round was Pulled Pork versus Cheesesteak, but I knew my victor.