Biggest pet peeves...

killigraphy

Speed runs on various TFs  absolutely drives me nuts and irritates me no end, On my way to the mission door when BAM mission complete No XP from in mission no xp reward for the mission thanks for playing.   At least wait till veryones inside or make some effortt to recall everyone to the mission taking into account some people have longer load times then others 

Also people who hare off deep into the mission and wipe the last room out while agroeing every thing and sundry between it so when i get into the mission i find the team scattered all over the map and a bunch of pissed off minions running everywhere. Im looking at you first mission of the ITF 

Failure to clean up mobs before rushing off as if the faster you finish the mission the bigger exp bonus you get which leaves some teammates vulnerable if they stop to rest 

its a game slow down and enjoy the polygons Im glad youre fire spines brute can solo Lord Recluse with just his brawl skill more power to you. but the rest of us actually want to at least enjoy the ambiance and click our power tray on occasion

Edited by catsi563
  • Like 9

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

On 8/20/2020 at 7:02 AM, FoulVileTerror said:

*glances back and forth with shifty eyes*

. . . are you secretly -my- sister Oubli?

WHAT?  I get hungry . . . a lot.

I was saving the last of the chocolate gravy and biscuits for lunch!

This is why I buy kettle corn popcorn, because I know you don't like it and I can have it all to myself!    

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

1 hour ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Ya know

and umm

cause

I used to do transcription, we had to type exactly what was said....so if they said those words they had to be included.  Some people, with 'like' or 'um' every 5 seconds drove me nuts.  Also uh huh or uh uh and alright.

• 2 weeks later

People that marinate themselves in cologne/perfume/highly scented soaps/lotions/etc.

If I can light a match 20 behind you and you ignite, then you're wearing to much. Granted, that would solve my problem.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

2 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

People that marinate themselves in cologne/perfume/highly scented soaps/lotions/etc.

If I can light a match 20 behind you and you ignite, then you're wearing to much. Granted, that would solve my problem.

58 minutes ago, FoulVileTerror said:

Sometimes, it needs to be made clear to everyone that wears enough fragrance that they can smell it, that they are wearing too much.

• 1 month later
On 9/8/2020 at 11:06 PM, Lunchmoney said:

When people use TLAs...

Or use initialisms and think they're acronyms, because the meaning of 'acronym' has been diluted through sloppy usage of the term. To be pedantic, an acronym is pronounced like a word -- SCUBA, LASER, etc. -- while an initialism spells out the letters -- 'CoH' pronounced as 'Cee-oh-aitch'.

• Like 1