Biggest pet peeves...

killigraphy

4 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Restaurants inflating their prices by putting cheese on everything, but not giving a discount when you don't want it on your food.

McDonald's sells a Sausage McMuffin (english muffin, "sausage", "cheese") for 1.00.  A Sausage McMuffin with Egg (english muffin, "sausage", "cheese", "egg") goes for 3.79. 

2.79 per egg. 

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

Posts in the Forums saying " Most expensive build possible wanted for xxx archetype".

Try activating a neuron  or two, show a scintilla of individual thought and........make your own.

That way, you can learn for yourself, what sets work where, how they impact your powers, how your powers actually function effectively together or alone and....you will probably become a better player.

The "Most expensive build possible" bit is just the crass superficial cherry on the top of the rest.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Frostbiter said:

Those little sticks that get put through sandwiches. You have to pull them out to eat the sandwich causing it to fall apart. What's the point other than presentation?

I get the complaint, but people eat with their eyes too. If something looks bad, especially if someone else prepared it(like a restaurant), then that can bring down the enjoyment of a meal immensely.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 0th Power said:

Or steak sauce. Or orders it more done than medium rare. 

also double posts. 😜

Yuck. I only do medium. Anything less tastes like bleh. Just yuck.

And I only eat steak to eat A1. Come at me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kiramon said:

Not as bad as the ones who send tells to anyone who loooks like a fire farmer walking about AE. lol 

That's annoying even for those of us who ARE on our fire farmers... <_<

Also, A1 goes on the frenchfries, people. XD

• Like 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

When I summon my Phantasm and he charges into melee despite having only ranged attacks.

When my Phantom army appear then stand around looking at each other, making me have to fly over to the other side of the bad guys to get them to engage.

When other people's pets get in MY way!

Thankfully, the HC devs seem to be working on most of these. Non-blocking MM pets have been a welcome change!

What, I thought the topic was pet peeves?

• Like 2

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

1 minute ago, DoctorDitko said:

When I summon my Phantasm and he charges into melee despite having only ranged attacks.

When my Phantom army appear then stand around looking at each other, making me have to fly over to the other side of the bad guys to get them to engage.

When other people's pets get in MY way!

Thankfully, the HC devs seem to be working on most of these. Non-blocking MM pets have been a welcome change!

What, I thought the topic was pet peeves?

Now that you mention it, I had never slotted PA for range before, but went Cardiac with my Alpha and got a 20% boost in range across the board.  Now there are times I fire off PA and after focusing on one enemy and killing it, they saunter back to where I am standing, bringing a whole pack of angry dudes behind them.  I'm like WHAT ARE YOUUUU DOING HERE?  (Californians)

• Like 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

20 hours ago, Marine X said:

My biggest Pet Peeve is when our old Cat Sasha coughs up a Hairball she projectile poops in the opposite direction. I am not making this up...

Pro tip:  when you talk about what your pet is doing, refer to him/her/it as "The drunk guy at the end of the bar..."  It works.

• Haha 3

Who run Bartertown?

22 hours ago, killigraphy said:

Your IO's tank Recluse easy, you just happen to press a few buttons.

Preach, sister. While I fully admit I've min-maxed my main to within a millimetre, builds that totally collapse the second they have to exemplar and all their set bonuses switch off annoy me. End-game only builds feel silly in a game where your level shifts around constantly if you want to do anything other than grind the same few missions again and again.

• Like 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

5 hours ago, Dafydd Hywel said:

Posts in the Forums saying " Most expensive build possible wanted for xxx archetype".

Try activating a neuron  or two, show a scintilla of individual thought and........make your own.

That way, you can learn for yourself, what sets work where, how they impact your powers, how your powers actually function effectively together or alone and....you will probably become a better player.

The "Most expensive build possible" bit is just the crass superficial cherry on the top of the rest.

I haven't seen people specifically asking for a "Most Expensive Build"

But I do get mildly irked at the "Whats the best X for Y?"  "What should I choose for Z?"

It's like...  Read The Damn Powers.  Learn what your slotting options are. You don't HAVE TO use a cookie cutter Mids build someone else did. 

Figure out what you want to stack, evaluate your IO choices, and build something off the cuff.  It's not hard.

• Like 1