Biggest pet peeves...

killigraphy

2 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

General food stuffs it looks like.  We are hungry!

Well, I was. Just polished off a reuben and some fries, so....

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

One  of my favorite sandwiches is what I like to call the triple butter sandwich: apple butter, peanut butter and dairy butter. More of a dessert in sandwich form really.

Edited by Frostbiter

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

1 hour ago, Frostbiter said:

One  of my favorite sandwiches is what I like to call the triple butter sandwich: apple butter, peanut butter and dairy butter. More of a dessert in sandwich form really.

Speaking of butter, I've occasionally been known to butter a slice of nice cheddar, add a sprinkle of crunchy salt crystals, and eat it like that.  Sometime the bread part of the sandwich just doesn't feel necessary.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

14 hours ago, EmmySky said:

And everyone knows that peanut butter and Cheetos is the superior sandwich choice.

I don't like Cheetos, but another favorite sandwich is peanut butter and extra sharp white cheddar.

This one might be improved by being on sourdough bread, depending on the sourness.

And yes, apples and cheddar are a magical combination. Easier to make than crabmeat and cheddar casserole, another amazing pairing.

Chocolate meringue pie goes well with kosher dill pickles. You alternate, and the sweetness of that first bite never goes away.

Edited by DoctorDitko

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

3 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

My biggest pet peeve? Approximately 85% of the human population.

Also, I like mayonnaise and banana sandwiches.

I don't know how you can make these two statements in the same post and feel OK about it, you utter barbarian.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Apogee said:

Ok, what do y'all pair with a slice of apple pie (preferably still warm from the oven)?

A. Ice Cream

B. Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese

C. Something else entirely

The correct answer is of course B.

None of the above. 

I can't stand apple pies. XP

• Like 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

1 hour ago, Lines said:

I don't know how you can make these two statements in the same post and feel OK about it, you utter barbarian.

He's a member of the American Non Sequitur Association -- "We may not make sense, but we do like pizza!"

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lines said:

Udder Barbarian? I think I've seen that character...

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

15 hours ago, Apogee said:

Ok, what do y'all pair with a slice of apple pie (preferably still warm from the oven)?

A. Ice Cream

B. Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese

C. Something else entirely

The correct answer is of course B.

I pair it with a fork.

Ice cream deserves its own container.

I'm one of those people that doesn't like their foods to touch.

Keep that spinach away from the steak and po-tay-toes.

Although, oddly enough, I mix the rice and beans from wexican restaurants.

38 minutes ago, Twisted Toon said:

I heard that a lot when I was in middle school.

My response then was the same as now.

"My stomach doesn't have taste buds."

So instead of pie, you want a pile of sliced apples, a pile of flour, a pile of sugar, a small pile of cinnamon, and an egg, all carefully NOT touching?

😝

Edited by EmmySky
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

So instead of pie, you want a pile of sliced apples, a pile of flour, a pile of sugar, a small pile of cinnamon, and an egg, all carefully NOT touching?

😝

Those are ingredients. Although, there probably is an argument for Apples and Eggs being a food (seperatly).

I am fairly particular about what I eat.

I like Lasagna, augraten potatoes, hamburger cassarole, pizza, and many other things with mixed food types.

And it's not all just based on taste.

Texture plays a role in that as well.

I use onion powder in my spaghetti sauce, but I hate the texture of onions (raw, boiled, sliced, fried, etc) ((although, I like the fake onion rings from Burger King 🤔 ))

I don't like bones in my food either, but I like chicken strips form KFC.

For me, Steak or Potatoes don't have the texture to taste like spinach, or green beans for that matter.

But, I'm far from the more pickierest eater I have met.

47 minutes ago, Twisted Toon said:

Those are ingredients. Although, there probably is an argument for Apples and Eggs being a food (seperatly).

I am fairly particular about what I eat.

I like Lasagna, augraten potatoes, hamburger cassarole, pizza, and many other things with mixed food types.

And it's not all just based on taste.

Texture plays a role in that as well.

I use onion powder in my spaghetti sauce, but I hate the texture of onions (raw, boiled, sliced, fried, etc) ((although, I like the fake onion rings from Burger King 🤔 ))

I don't like bones in my food either, but I like chicken strips form KFC.

For me, Steak or Potatoes don't have the texture to taste like spinach, or green beans for that matter.

But, I'm far from the more pickierest eater I have met.

I dont like bones in my food either...let someone else seperate it gimme processed!

My son wont eat peppers or onions, so no stuffed bell peppers, or onions in potato salad, or onions or peppers in enchiladas, but he loves salsa.  Picky eaters are usually picky in a certain way.

Asking for scrambled eggs and getting something that resembles chopped up and melted together hard boiled eggs. Scrambled eggs should have a consistent colour and texture, if it's patches of orange and patches of white, you DID IT WRONG!

Also, as much as I enjoy watching Gordon Ramsey, scrambled eggs should not be slimy!

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

22 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Also, as much as I enjoy watching Gordon Ramsey, scrambled eggs should not be slimy!

Given how hair-trigger Ramsey is about undercooked food otherwise, I can't really figure this out.  If you want food poisoning, an undercooked egg is one of the easiest ways to get it.