I can't believe I got that name!

DoctorDitko

I wanted OPHELIA for my Robotics/Radiation Emission mastermind.  Operational Platform (Heuristic Experiential Learning Intelligence Algorithm).  I settled for 0PHELIA.  I've never had to resort to using a numeral in place of a standard alphabetic character before, opting instead to find another name, but I'm actually okay with this.  It's a bit more thematically appropriate for her, seeing as she's a machine.  But I was surprised 0PHELIA wasn't taken, as obvious as it was, and on Everlasting.

• Like 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Since I have a character that creates games, she needed a new character to add to her series.

Surprisingly, Catty Whompus was available. >.> Yes, she does use a mallet.

• Like 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 7/23/2020 at 9:04 PM, Cutter said:

My quest for one-word names continues, thanks to just snagging LUMP on Torchbearer.

I'm thankful you didn't snag Bump while you were at it.  She's part of my duo, Bump & Grind.

On 7/28/2020 at 2:39 PM, gourdhead said:

The last couple of names that I was surprised were available (all on Excelsior)

Ice Gremlin

Stoned Immaculate

Stone armor, check.  Ice melee, check.  Character name:  Stone Cold Killer.  CHECK!

On 7/30/2020 at 9:23 AM, TraumaTrain said:

Amazingly, I recently got...

Size Queen

I have a size shifter named Big Girl.  She starts at 5 ft tall, drinks her science potion, and ka-blamo!  8' ft tall Will/SS tanker.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:17 AM, Outrider_01 said:

Because passing out and convulsions are a good thing.  Waking up and not remembering, loosing 20 minutes of your life as your mind reboots so you redo that act.  Starting a medical regime of pills for the rest of your life, not driving for up to 2.5 years taking them to show the situation is under control or you can kill someone with several tons of metal.  Chipping a tooth as your head bounces off asphalt.

Did you know seizures can be triggered by the strangest things?  Flashing lights is a common one, got to advert those eyes just incase.  Smart phones or computer screens, easy trigger if you scroll to fast.  Heard one person had seizures caused by the voice of a certain singer. 

I would know, some of those things happened to me.  Fake tooth covering like a press on nail, kinda expensive  and dentist said 3 years or so, its been 7 so she is astounded its still there. My youngest cousin has it  worst, nobody can show a phone screen and scroll too fast as she will zone out.

Not offended more dumb founded how Epilepsy is a good name.  Got some suggestions for you

- Cancer 

- Diabetes 

- Alzheimers

- PTSD

- ADHD

- Tourettes

- Downs Syndrome

- Corona totals

Plenty of diseases and physical/mentally disabilities out there for character names.  Probably available as well, because no one would want to use it. 

I have a Rad/Rad corruptor named Melanoma.

On 7/30/2020 at 11:06 PM, Greycat said:

One I just got after a comment at a hami raid:

Blonde Moment. Mind/Time Controller.

Blonde Joke would also be good.  I know it's available on TB...  but for how long?

Edited by Player2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Player2 said:

I have a Rad/Rad corruptor named Melanoma.

3 months to say something, THANKS!  Christ I wish people would read the mood and not drag dead shit up when its obvious they are not continuing in the thread.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

It occurred to me just yesterday that I should make a villain called Simon Phoenix to combat my hero, John Spartan.

But someone has the name already ☹️

• Sad 1

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

Blonde Fury usually follows Blonde Joke, which is often preceded by Blonde Moment.  Imagine if they were all on the same team?  😄

Wouldn't that be like a vacuum?

I mean, they would be a bunch of blondes in a group...

*runs away before bodily harm is done*

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Twisted Toon said:

Wouldn't that be like a vacuum?

I mean, they would be a bunch of blondes in a group...

I don't know why, but that inspired a (probably completely unrelated) thought, and I am now holding the name Power Struggle hostage until I come up with a proper concept for it.

• Like 1