I can't believe I got that name!

DoctorDitko

Got a few new names on Torchbearer that I am really surprised by:

Bio-Form  (has become a Savage/Bio Scrapper, images posted here)

Bump  (undetermined for future, but for now is a Street Justice / Willpower Brute)

Grind  (undetermined for future, but for now is a Stone Armor / Super Strength Tanker)

I feel like I should share one of the last two with someone who will team with me regularly.  😄 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Okay... need some help with this one.

I got the name Captain Lawless, and not entirely sure what to do with it.

I'm thinking definitely corruptor... probably Beam Rifle primary...  but what secondary should I take?

First thing that came to my mind is a whole different direction.  Cena, warrior princess was played by Lucy Lawless so that's what I thought of.

Not familiar enough with corrs to know what would pair well with beam....but maybe something powerful and in charge like a Captain...time?

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

No Xena ripoffs for me, thanks.  😉 

What about Lena Headey-esque tributes?

Throneblade1.jpg.8ae03565e1473bc67f4d147ed18238e9.jpg

Edited by Frostbiter
  • Like 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

I really want to do something more gun related.  However, I'm not at all a fan of Dual Pistols due to some of the over the top animations and effects, and Assault Rifle just doesn't do it for me anymore.  But Beam Rifle... gun with disintegration sounds like a lawless way to villain.

56 minutes ago, Player2 said:

I really want to do something more gun related.  However, I'm not at all a fan of Dual Pistols due to some of the over the top animations and effects, and Assault Rifle just doesn't do it for me anymore.  But Beam Rifle... gun with disintegration sounds like a lawless way to villain.

I always thought poison and pain domination were thematically the most villainous secondaries for corruptors, but I can't comment on their effectiveness since the only corruptor I have is a dp/cold corruptor.

Speaking of which, I was surprised that "Cold Gun" was available as a name. I almost went with that but decided on "Cold Pun" instead.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, gourdhead said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Excelsior's newest Nature/DP defender...Yosemite Samantha 🙂  I also locked down "Honkytonk Hero", but beyond making him look like Waylon Jennings, I'm not sure what to do with him. 

Sonic/* Sent?

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

12 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

If you ill/sonic dont start in praetoria...its a rough combo to solo low lvl.  I got to 22 before I ditched mine.

If I go that route, it will be my standard DFBx4/DIB/Posi/Synapse/Yin leveling track.  Get to the mid 20's fast in groups and see what I think.

• Like 1

Names I can't believe I got... on Torchbearer:

Assault Girl  (AR / Devices Blaster)

Dancing Girl  (Dual Blades / Super Reflexes Scrapper)

Miss Behaver  (Claws / Bio Armor Scrapper)

Miss Behaving  (Arachnos Soldier)

Miss Chievous  (Illusion / Storm Controller)

Miss Judge  (War Mace / Bio Armor Scrapper)

Miss Leader  (Mercenaries / Force Field Mastermind)

Miss Perception  (Illusion / Time Controller)

Nerdy Grrl  (Robotics / Radiation Mastermind)

Miss Truth  (Energy Blast / Bio Armor Sentinel)

Party Girl  (Thugs / Kinetics Mastermind)

Vice Girl  (Dual Pistols / Martial Combat Blaster)

Locked down and still thinking of ideas for:

Miss Informed

Miss Leads

Miss Takes

Virtue Girl

Wild Girl

• Like 1

On Everlasting I was surprised to get Howling Shadow for my Dark/Sonic Defender (he's a werewolf), Polly Shockit (Elec/EA Controller; play on 90's toy Polly Pocket), Energizer Bunnie (Energy/Energy Blaster who is a pink bunny), Lil Bo Peep (Staff/Energy Aura Stalker), and the name I was most surprised to get was Bio Warfare for my AR/Bio Sent that I rolled for the random idea thread.

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Last night, I made a new corrupter. Concept is, she's an archaeologist, like Indiana Jones or Lara Croft, except she steals from museums and gives to herself. She also raids tombs and temples, like any badass archaeologist, keeping the best pieces for her private collection. Psychic/Poison, with powers coming from her remaining eye, which was replaced by an ancient artifact that may or may not be subtly influencing her mind.

To my surprise and utter delight, I got the name Procure.

784826434_Screenshot(430).thumb.png.d88b9d4b382b13e38bcc3816537d7393.png

• Like 4