Rad or Invuln

Xavier51

12 hours ago, Werner said:

Let me first agree that Bopper's charts demonstrate that for his specific case of a lot of attackers with very small debuffs, 59% defense 0% DDR averages much better than 45% defense 50% DDR during the time frame of a fight.

The goal was to demonstrate the principle, not to debate over specific numbers. The origin of the entire debate was the note that surviving defense debuffs with secondary is actually quite a bit easier than surviving it with primary. This means the relative value of DDR in primary is lower than the value of other debuff resistances in most cases.

Likewise, Defense in general is a less comprehensive way to mitigate damage than Resistances because there are so many situations where enemies can slice through even exceptional defenses while there really aren't many (beyond, I suppose, Hamidon) where they slice through Resistance in the same manner. If you're making the "I can blindly charge into any situation" Tanker, Radiation is probably your first choice. Invulnerability might make the top 5, but it's questionable. Moreover, even if you could make an argument that it should be #4 or #5, it's still not a particularly strong basis for the rest of the build since it lacks recharge, damaging attacks/auras, +damage or other useful features like endurance management.

2 hours ago, Hjarki said:

The goal was to demonstrate the principle, not to debate over specific numbers. The origin of the entire debate was the note that surviving defense debuffs with secondary is actually quite a bit easier than surviving it with primary. This means the relative value of DDR in primary is lower than the value of other debuff resistances in most cases.

Likewise, Defense in general is a less comprehensive way to mitigate damage than Resistances because there are so many situations where enemies can slice through even exceptional defenses while there really aren't many (beyond, I suppose, Hamidon) where they slice through Resistance in the same manner. If you're making the "I can blindly charge into any situation" Tanker, Radiation is probably your first choice. Invulnerability might make the top 5, but it's questionable. Moreover, even if you could make an argument that it should be #4 or #5, it's still not a particularly strong basis for the rest of the build since it lacks recharge, damaging attacks/auras, +damage or other useful features like endurance management.

Seriously, you are just so wrong in so many levels, DDR prevents defenses from failing. Enemies dont just slice through defenses on my Invul or my Shield and thats even with rage crash being a thing on my invul.

Resistance is good, Defense is good, hybrids are good.

The main difference between defense and resistance aside from the obvious is that defense makes stuff miss, not just the damage but also the debuffs of various kinds - resistance will not do that.

That isnt to say Resistance is less valuable - but that is one advantage of defense over resistance.

Honestly my ranking is #1. Invul #2 Shield #3 Rad #4 Willpower #5 Dark #6 Elec #7 Fire  I cant speak to the effects of SR, Stone, Ice,  or Bio cause i have never played them on a tank.

Endurance issues? - seriously ever heard of performance shifter?  or panacea - any build still having endurance issues in Homecomings universe is trying really hard to.

There is nothing questionable about Invul, the fact that you can say that demonstrates that you havent a clue what you are talking about.

take your pick here none of these are going to be easy to die on, but saturate invincibility on my invul-Infinitum and proc might of the tanker a few times and i have both sofcapped defenses and nearly capped resistances.  its not very hard to do. 

Now take a look at my rad - Radianite - nearly capped to everything but cold - my invul is stronger, not by much but there are things it can do that my rad cant do.

And that is experience in practice thats demonstrable - though many many hours of testing these to make them all unkillable.  You have to try hard on all of them to die, or fall asleep and even then would be difficult on most of them.

But in practice and through the numbers my Invul excels the best.  And this is from a die hard shield Advocate, but a few tweaks carried the invul ahead by a slim margin.

Captain Infinitum - Tanker (Shield Defense - Street Justice).mxd Gadsden - Tanker (Willpower - Street Justice).mxd Infinitum - Tanker (Invulnerability - Super Strength).mxd Lodestarr - Tanker (Fiery Aura - Energy Melee).mxd Nova Crucible - Tanker - (Electric Armor - Dual Blades).mxd Omega Infinitum - Tanker - (Dark Armor - Dark Melee).mxd Radianite - Tanker (Radiation Armor - Radiation Melee).mxd

Edited by Infinitum
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Werner said:

We're not really seeing a probability distribution, but from the limited information from the black "lines", it appears that not once in over 1000 simulations did the 45% defense 50% DDR go negative in the first 40 seconds or so. No problem. On the other hand, the 59% defense 0% DDR occasionally went negative in the first 10 seconds or so, and quite often went negative by 20 seconds, and sometimes even was down at -20% or even lower by then

Good eye, the black dots are results of each sim. You can't make out what the probability mass function would be, as you don't know how many of those black dots are stacked on top of each other, which is why I afterall all of black dots together at each instance of time to draw out the red line. Give me some time and I can maybe do a 3-D plot that would replace the black dots with an intensity (so red would mean higher count, blue would mean lower count, for example). I can also just plot out lines for the percentiles, however typically the steady state of a percetile line will just overlay one of the "black lines", but atleast it would tell you at that defense you will be below it 10% of the time, or 25% of the time, or whatever you want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

22 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

Seriously, you are just so wrong in so many levels, DDR prevents defenses from failing. Enemies dont just slice through defenses on my Invul or my Shield and thats even with rage crash being a thing on my invul.

As I pointed out, enemies don't slice through DDR on +M/L or +S/L secondaries either. However, Invulnerability tends to have a lot of trouble with Toxic/Psi, end drain, etc. There are plenty of enemy groups that go after these weaknesses.

I get the impression a lot of people are looking at Council or similar groups as their standard for 'effective tanking' and not paying any attention to the enemy groups that people really worry about.

Edited by Hjarki
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Hjarki said:

However, Invulnerability tends to have a lot of trouble with Toxic/Psi, end drain, etc. There are plenty of enemy groups that go after these weaknesses.

No, invul doesnt if its built right. 

36 minutes ago, Hjarki said:

I get the impression a lot of people are looking at Council or similar groups as their standard for 'effective tanking' and not paying any attention to the enemy groups that people really worry about.

The your impression is as wrong as the rest of your points about invul.

Seriously I'm borderline thinking you are trolling on purpose at this point due to your insistence to ignore the mountain of evidence against your points.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hjarki said:

Invulnerability tends to have a lot of trouble with Toxic/Psi...

LJSADHOPI SEDF GPFDIOKP FSDPO IAFDSGIOAFDSJH GPOASDFHJPG FASDEW[SPOIJADJ IOGAFDSHJ GFADPG H FDIUAOJ GHUFDSGUPBSDFH GPUSD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

City of Heroes Class of 2001.

1 hour ago, Bopper said:

Give me some time and I can maybe do a 3-D plot that would replace the black dots with an intensity (so red would mean higher count, blue would mean lower count, for example).

No need, but I won’t stop you if you enjoy it. 😉 What I would probably do for a graph like this at work is to randomize the dot’s vertical position within a distinct band. So if we’re looking at 5% debuffs, within 2% of the actual value, plus or minus. You need to know to not take the value literally then, but instead take the whole band to represent the value in the middle. Give each dot a transparency as well if needed, depending on how many dots there are in the graph and how likely they are to overlap. I find that this often provides much more insight than trying to combine the discreet data points into some other sort of graph. Maybe you can’t put numbers to those insights looking at a mess of points, but it’s not about precision, it’s about understanding. 🙂 I think you’d get a similar result, without bands, by randomizing the debuff a little. Might be simpler.

Edit: Though I suppose the reason I find the dots valuable is because the distributions I plot are often not smooth, but instead have interesting patterns unknown prior to seeing them, and it's those patterns that provide some insight... or at least questions to start asking. But I'm expecting this particular plot to smooth out quickly.

Edited by Werner

In my opinion as a professional person-who-plays-both-power-sets, Radiation Armor is slightly more durable at level 50, with IOs, and with incarnates in iTrials, Dark Astoria, Apex/Tin Mage, level 50 task forces, and level 50 strike forces.

In content under level 45, I might rank Invulnerability ahead of Radiation Armor in terms of durability.

At level 50 with IOs and incarnates, both Radiation Armor and Invulnerability can survive in any content if on a team. Radiation Armor fares slightly better when solo. It's my perception that Invulnerability gains more from being on a team.

Now that I've provided a sincere, constructive response to the topic of the thread, may I just say that I appreciate the sheer amount of pettiness and pseudomath* that is present in this thread? It has almost elevated the thread to the realm of performance art.

*I agree with @Bopper's math. The alternative math shared in this thread is of questionable accuracy.

• Haha 2

One thing I really dislike in this sort of threads is the 'gut feelings' and the opinions-stated-as-gospel when they devolve into back and forth into I said you said.

Guys, testing. Pop up a +4x8 radio mission or three and go face whatever 'hard' faction out there (not council obvs) and come tell us what you got.

Me, I predict we'll get told both sets do just fine against everything. Have we not yet argued that the game is so easy we can do pretty much do anything once IOs and incarnates are in? Heck, even the squishy Fire Armor goes through the ITF as +4x8 and solos it with zero deaths.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know i can stand in a horde of +4x8 in ITF on my Shield Tanker. Not much gets through at all and they can not break my defences. what does get through hits my high resistances and my regen takes care of it. I forget about survival and just dps.

My Rad Tanker has to work a lot harder as my defence will diminish and i am left with mitigation only. But with the absorb/heals he can do it also, just takes more effort. He has more recharge also.

I think Rad will shine in other content though and Shield can find itself in trouble in some content. Both are very good it just depends on what you are facing.

I can't see how invuln can not be really good also. High defence with mobs around and decent DDR that can be boosted with incarnate. It can get high resists also just like shield. And has a self heal/max hp. I do not see a lot getting through them defences at all.

I think they are equally good, it just depends on what you are facing probably. Stop worrying about it on these forums and go play them 😛

Edited by Gobbledegook
  • Like 2

So. My main was an invuln tank, still is. First toon I remade when HC came back.

Here's how he sits,

Resists %'s

S/L: 112

E/N: 67

F/C: 87

Toxic: 94

Psi: 71

Defense With saturated invinc: 50%+ to all types but psionic. 50% DDR.

Cardiac alpha. No barrier. No maneuvers. No unstop. I've had no end issues since lvl 7.

While attacking the proc from ATO is always at 1, if not 2, resist are always at 80-90% all in combat. I rarely use dull pain, rage crash is unnoticed, I never use rebirth and my health doesn't budge.

Built to exemp, he maintains most of that down to 30, and at 15 still has 60%+ resist to most and defense in the high 30's.

Exemp or maxed invuln is going to be the most survivable at all levels, even when both are built properly, and it does this with no maintenance needed from clickies.

Don't get me wrong, Rad is an amazing set, but when it's time to ProperTank, invuln is the gold standard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Werner said:

No need, but I won’t stop you if you enjoy it. 😉 What I would probably do for a graph like this at work is to randomize the dot’s vertical position within a distinct band. So if we’re looking at 5% debuffs, within 2% of the actual value, plus or minus. You need to know to not take the value literally then, but instead take the whole band to represent the value in the middle. Give each dot a transparency as well if needed, depending on how many dots there are in the graph and how likely they are to overlap. I find that this often provides much more insight than trying to combine the discreet data points into some other sort of graph. Maybe you can’t put numbers to those insights looking at a mess of points, but it’s not about precision, it’s about understanding. 🙂 I think you’d get a similar result, without bands, by randomizing the debuff a little. Might be simpler.

Edit: Though I suppose the reason I find the dots valuable is because the distributions I plot are often not smooth, but instead have interesting patterns unknown prior to seeing them, and it's those patterns that provide some insight... or at least questions to start asking. But I'm expecting this particular plot to smooth out quickly.

I love the idea and I'll see what I can do. I'm not sure if I am able to use transparency with the dots, but if I can I'll see what I can do. The band that they would lie on would all be of that particular second (I plot out 1000-5000 results every second, which spray vertically on my plot). If I could, I would incorporate a jitter on the overlap, but due to adjacent (x-axis) plotting in the same location, it would be difficult to discern anything from it. So I will probably have to think of something hacky that would take the overlapped dots and spread them evenly enough between half-intervals of the post-resisted debuff amounts. But if I get time, I'll want to look into it.

But, here is something hacky I did. I simply took the 10th, 25th, and 50th percentile of each second of time and plotted it. It's not pretty, but it's easy enough to follow. Here is an example of the 59% defense with no DDR and 2 attacks per second with 5% defense debuff lasting 10s each.

image.thumb.png.7e140e72f0353e52e846031a9efaac17.png

Now again for 45% defense but 50% DDR. BTW, I am using 10,000 simulations for every second of time.

image.thumb.png.cfbbbc5b762a64518c40022b790b6fe3.png

Edited by Bopper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

7 hours ago, SwitchFade said:

Don't get me wrong, Rad is an amazing set, but when it's time to ProperTank, invuln is the gold standard.

Technically, STONE is the Gold Standard.
But Invuln is so damn close that Stone can't turn around without bumping into Invuln.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

5 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

Technically, STONE is the Gold Standard.
But Invuln is so damn close that Stone can't turn around without bumping into Invuln.

Where invul is up on the curb and then the stoner gets dejected cause those 5 inches are light years away.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

My Rad tank has a 900+ HP shield that refreshes every thirty-five seconds, slots two Achilles procs for -Res, can cap out S/L/F/Toxic resists (and almost Energy) with perma-Barrier, has a pseudo-damage aura, and gets to laugh at Malta and Carnies.  Yeah, her defense isn't anything to write home about, but the defenses are so nicely layered I'm rarely ever having to hit Radiation Therapy for a heal. 

Is it better than Invuln?  I'd say its a trade-off, a fully built out Invuln's tougher but you get more bang for your buck with Rad.  

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Agent Trinity: Level 50 Science Tanker
Primary Power Set: Radiation Armor
Secondary Power Set: Street Justice
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-EndRdx(3), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(3), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Initial Strike -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(5), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(7), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Heavy Blow -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(13)
Level 4: Proton Armor -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-EndRdx(17), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(19), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 6: Fallout Shelter -- StdPrt-ResDam/EndRdx(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(21), GldArm-3defTpProc(21)
Level 8: Super Jump -- Empty(A)
Level 10: Radiation Therapy -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(23), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 12: Beta Decay -- ShlBrk-%Dam(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(25), ShlBrk-DefDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(25), ShlBrk-Acc/DefDeb(27), ShlBrk-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 14: Gamma Boost -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal(29), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(29)
Level 16: Combat Readiness -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(31), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 18: Particle Shielding -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(31), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 20: Rib Cracker -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(34)
Level 22: Taunt -- PrfZng-Dam%(A)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 26: Ground Zero -- Erd-Acc/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Erd-Dmg(36), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), AchHee-ResDeb%(37)
Level 28: Spinning Strike -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(37), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(39), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(39)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(40), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(40)
Level 32: Meltdown -- Ags-ResDam/Rchg(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(40)
Level 35: Shin Breaker -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(43), AchHee-ResDeb%(43)
Level 38: Crushing Uppercut -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(43), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Acc/Rchg(45), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Hct-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 44: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-EndRdx(46), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(46), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(17)
Level 1: Combo Level 1 
Level 1: Combo Level 2 
Level 1: Combo Level 3 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Mighty Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Longbow Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
------------

• Like 1

Starwave  Blue Gale  Wolfhound  Actionette  Relativity Rabbit

20 hours ago, Werner said:

Got transparency to work, and I randomized the placement of dots around their true position by adding a uniform random number that spanned -DebuffAmount*(1-DDR)/2 to +DebuffAmount*(1-DDR)/2. So basically no overlap. Maybe eventually I can get fancy with it and make the randomness use weights to pull more towards the median of the dots as a way to pseudo normalize the spread.  For example, let's say I take one dot location and see that it contains 20% of the sim, and the dots below it make up 50% and the dots above it make up 30%, maybe I can pseudo-randomize to shape the distribution....hmmm, i bet I could. I'll play with it more. Anyways, here's what it looks like now

image.thumb.png.c9362453842cf8b022d3fab58959e0c9.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, skoryy said:

My Rad tank has a 900+ HP shield that refreshes every thirty-five seconds, slots two Achilles procs for -Res, can cap out S/L/F/Toxic resists (and almost Energy) with perma-Barrier, has a pseudo-damage aura, and gets to laugh at Malta and Carnies.  Yeah, her defense isn't anything to write home about, but the defenses are so nicely layered I'm rarely ever having to hit Radiation Therapy for a heal. 

Is it better than Invuln?  I'd say its a trade-off, a fully built out Invuln's tougher but you get more bang for your buck with Rad.  

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Agent Trinity: Level 50 Science Tanker
Primary Power Set: Radiation Armor
Secondary Power Set: Street Justice
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-EndRdx(3), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(3), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Initial Strike -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(5), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(7), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Heavy Blow -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(13)
Level 4: Proton Armor -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-EndRdx(17), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(19), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 6: Fallout Shelter -- StdPrt-ResDam/EndRdx(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(21), GldArm-3defTpProc(21)
Level 8: Super Jump -- Empty(A)
Level 10: Radiation Therapy -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(23), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 12: Beta Decay -- ShlBrk-%Dam(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(25), ShlBrk-DefDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(25), ShlBrk-Acc/DefDeb(27), ShlBrk-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 14: Gamma Boost -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal(29), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(29)
Level 16: Combat Readiness -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(31), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 18: Particle Shielding -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(31), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 20: Rib Cracker -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(34)
Level 22: Taunt -- PrfZng-Dam%(A)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 26: Ground Zero -- Erd-Acc/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Erd-Dmg(36), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), AchHee-ResDeb%(37)
Level 28: Spinning Strike -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(37), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(39), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(39)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(40), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(40)
Level 32: Meltdown -- Ags-ResDam/Rchg(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(40)
Level 35: Shin Breaker -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(43), AchHee-ResDeb%(43)
Level 38: Crushing Uppercut -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(43), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Acc/Rchg(45), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Hct-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 44: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-EndRdx(46), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(46), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(17)
Level 1: Combo Level 1 
Level 1: Combo Level 2 
Level 1: Combo Level 3 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Mighty Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Longbow Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
------------

Operative words are "can cap with barrier" and "900hp shield."

Rad is great, no doubt. Invuln does this with no maintenance from clickies, no barrier, no dull pain, and soft cap defense as well. There's good enough... and then there's invuln.