Recommended: Batman and Harley Quinn

From 2017. If you haven't checked it out, please do!

It's the funniest Kevin Conroy Batman thing I've seen. Has Melissa Rauch (the tiny blonde from Big Bang Theory) as Harley, but otherwise mostly the traditional DCAU voice actors. (She does fine, including two musical numbers that -- well, sing!)

The scene in the dive bar is worth the price of admission all on its own!

Five stars from this cynic!

Justice League vs. Fatal Five isn't bad, either. Four stars.

PS: Just noticed I misspelled "Recommended" in the topic title. My apologies! Trying to fix...

Edited by DoctorDitko
  • Like 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

On 7/23/2020 at 6:07 PM, DoctorDitko said:

Justice League vs. Fatal Five isn't bad, either. Four stars.

This the one where Wonder Woman tears into the new Green Lantern on a public street as a pep talk to persuade her to fight crime?  Generally lost interest in the DC DTV cartoons when they Flashpointed the cartoon universe. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Yeah.

As I said elsewhere the only thing I liked about the most recent reboots was Green Lantern being convinced Batman must be a vampire.

And I thought Flash fixed Flashpoint! He did in the animated version. Also, Wonder Woman doesn't need a sword!

Justice League: DOOM was pretty good though, even though it came out post-52. Good script, right voice cast.

Dwayne McDuffie was my favorite DC writer. RIP.

Edited by DoctorDitko

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

I'm glad you liked it!

I don't know why they didn't get Arleen Sorkin (originator of the role, and co-creator of the character, really, with Paul Dini -- they used to commute to the city together, and came up with her en route), but Melissa did a very good job.

Edited by DoctorDitko