Corruptor Empathy or Defender?

icehero

So im thinking of making a Energy/Empathy Corruptor as a Team/Solo +3/4x8 Content for end game and was wondering if empathy was more useful under defender or corruptor for what im looking to achieve? Also open to change Range Attack if you guys think energy wouldnt work well for what I want.

Emp is for folks wanting to sit around and really do nothing but heal. You normally do not have time to "solo" content.

You want activity survival, & DPS. You go with the Corrupter All-Star Classic. Also this is not a holy trinity mmo. Everything can work for "endgame" It's about constant stacking of powers together of Buffs/Debuffs. Etc....  By time folks are doing "endgame" They should already be into or well into or done with Incarnates. Which altars everything drastically to point of trivial.

Corruptor - Fire Blast - Dark Miasma.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken

Empathy is a set with good heals, but I would NEVER look at Empathy as "healer set"

The Buffs Empathy brings to the table are *very* nice.  Corr or Def, you won't go wrong.  They will a % stronger on the Defender though, so if you want to play the set for sake of the team buffs, I'd go with Defender. 

I think either can do quite well.  Empaths are a team oriented buffing set.  They are also quite capable of adding directly to a team's offense.  Solo is quite doable if slower than many AT's.

None of my Emps have ever sat around and just healed.  That would generally be poorly playing even a "healer" and no one in their right mind would ever call my Empaths anything other than offenders many of whom on Live have been solo'ing since the word "invincible" could be applied to their mission difficulty.