Help: BR/Ninjitsu or /SR

Gargoyle42

So, I've been looking at BR for a while now, and I think this is the direction I'm looking at going in. But I honestly can't decide between either set, and I'm looking for a good build to guide me. Has anyone played either of these combinations and can make a suggestion?

Have you checked out the sticky at the top of the forum?  Nin and SR are both covered there and its even on the same page!

I've also said this before, but I'll do it again: 

Ninjutsu 

Pros:  More control over your resources (has a click for health and stamina).  Earlier access to AoE defense.  Access to a quasi-movement power in Shinobi-Iri.  Shinobi-Iri also grants some stealth.  Possibility of shenanigans with Blinding Powder.  More IO set diversity due to the kinds of powers accessible in the set (Confuse, resistance, defense, travel, etc...).  That means Nin has potential for an extra purple set (Confusion) which is also a really strong set.  Potentially more powers to skip if you don't care about Blinding Powder.  This means the set generally matures around level 28 vs 35.  One of the most comprehensive mez protections around that also buffs psionic resistance.

Cons: Slightly lower overall defense values which can be fixed with a good IO plan.  Building can be a little bit of a pain depending on what you're trying to do.  Can get slot hungry if you plan to use Blinding Powder to mule all 6 pieces of the Confusion set (it's got damage %, recharge, and ranged defense).  Significantly lower defense debuff resistance than Super Reflexes.  Static, not scaling, resistance.  No KB/KD protection until level 28 and even then it isn't a lot (it's generally enough though).  Clicky mez resist.  Clicky heals for health/end can feel like an interruption to doing damage. 

Super Reflexes

Pros: Slightly higher positional defenses as a baseline which makes building more of it easier.  Evasion has slightly inflated values like the Stalker version since it absorbs Lucky.  More Defense Debuff Resistance.  A movement speed increase and 20% global recharge modifier.  Master Brawler is potentially a strong absorb shield while giving you passive mez resist if you want it.  The set isn't very slot intensive or demanding making it rather flexible.  Passive endurance recovery.

Cons: While slots aren't too tight, the powers are.  Elude can be skipped and that's about it.  AoE defense doesn't come on line until Evasion (level 35) and you may want to plan on taking Weave in the 20's to give you something for that.  No native resistance meaning you have to rely on the scaling resistance buff on an AT with lower hit points making this a bit risky (Master Brawler helps though).  Quickness isn't as flashy as Shinobi-Iri nor is there as many quality of life features built in.  Passive endurance recovery means you have no immediate means of resource restore.  No click heal (once again Master Brawler is kind of a work around). 

Both of these are potentially great choices.  You could say Super Reflexes has a slight power edge to how it assists in performance where Ninjutsu has more utility/quality of life features.  Either one of these can be made to soft cap your positional defenses.  Super Reflexes can be easier plan for that than Ninjutsu but this is a very very minor quibble. 

Edited by oldskool
Noting some things are blessings and curses.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, oldskool said:

Have you checked out the sticky at the top of the forum?  Nin and SR are both covered there and its even on the same page!

Both of these are potentially great choices.  You could say Super Reflexes has a slight power edge to how it assists in performance where Ninjutsu has more utility/quality of life features.  Either one of these can be made to soft cap your positional defenses.  Super Reflexes can be easier plan for that than Ninjutsu but this is a very very minor quibble. 

This has been a great help, thank you! I've settled on Ninjutsu, due to both the fact that it has clicky heal/end skills, and an off-handed comment I saw someone make that with Shinobi-Iri and Ninja Run, you can almost skip travel powers because they add up to make something somewhat akin to Acrobatics from Champions Online.

I've tried putting something together in Mids, but I'm not sure how good it is. I've definitely followed advice put forth in the Sticky, but that's left me a little dry on slots. Also, with the exception of Hasten (Permahasten is constantly a goal for me in Mids) and Maneuvers, I'm not too sure on what pool skills are a good choice to make. I've gone down Fighting to take Weave, but I feel like if I'm going 3 powers deep to take that, I'm using a DEF-based powerset wrong.

Any criticism is welcome, of course!

Edit: It's 3am, so some things go unnoticed. The two slots in Health have Numina's: +Regen/+Recovery and Miracle: +Recovery in them

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Test: Level 50 Technology Sentinel
Primary Power Set: Beam Rifle
Secondary Power Set: Ninjitsu
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Charged Shot -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(27)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(3), LucoftheG-Def(3), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 2: Danger Sense -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(5), LucoftheG-Def(5), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 4: Cutting Beam -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(11), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(13), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), PstBls-Dam%(29), TchofLadG-%Dam(39)
Level 6: Shinobi-Iri -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7), LucoftheG-Def(7), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(9), BlsoftheZ-Travel(9), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(11)
Level 8: Disintegrate -- SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(23)
Level 10: Kuji-In Rin -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Lancer Shot -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(13), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Apc-Acc/Rchg(15), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(17), Apc-Dam%(17)
Level 14: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(40), GssSynFr--ToHit(40), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(42)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(46), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(46)
Level 18: Refractor Beam -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(31), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(34), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), PstBls-Dam%(36), TchofLadG-%Dam(39)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(43), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45), Prv-Absorb%(45)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 26: Piercing Beam -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(36), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(37), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), PstBls-Dam%(37), Ann-ResDeb%(39)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(48)
Level 30: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Overcharge -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(33), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Rgn-Knock%(34), AchHee-ResDeb%(34)
Level 35: Tough -- Empty(A)
Level 38: Kuji-In Retsu -- Empty(A)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 44: [Empty] 
Level 47: [Empty] 
Level 49: [Empty] 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Opportunity 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Empty(A), Empty(45)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(46)
------------

Edited by Gargoyle42

9 hours ago, Gargoyle42 said:

I've gone down Fighting to take Weave, but I feel like if I'm going 3 powers deep to take that, I'm using a DEF-based powerset wrong.

Eh, don't feel that way.  Sentinels have a 0.7 modifier on mitigation powers vs the 0.75 of Scrappers/Stalkers.  That's vs the baseline 100% of Tankers.  

What this means is that 0.05 difference is slightly lower values on the defenses and on top of that Ninjutsu has lower values than Super Reflexes.  So in order to softcap the positional defenses on this secondary you do need to stack it from multiple sources.  

If you're OK with using Barrier to cover the remaining gaps you can get 5% defense and resistance at the lowest values almost all the time once you hit T4 there.  

Ironically, Nin gets its AoE defense earlier but due to distribution of IO sets can have this weird issue where you miss out on softcapping that one.  Here are some things to think about on fixing that.  

1) the full Gaussian's set.  You've got 5 pieces.  I'd go big or go home here.  If I can't get all 6 then I usually just go 1 generic recharge IO and the proc in Aim.  That'll save you some slots if you can't the 6th for the defense benefit. 

2) Performance Shifted 6 slots. A full set of Performance Shifter in Seishin-teki Kyoyo would softcap your AoE defense (+3.13%). 

3) Hasten can run on 2 slots and the use of enhancement boosters (just +4 each) reduces the need for that 3rd IO.

So if you look at cutting slots on step 1 and 2 you could get the remaining AoE defense if you felt like it.  You could have a few other slots to spare for Tough if you wanted.  

Good low investment powers for the final 3.  

Tashibishi (aka Caltrops) from Ninja Tools.  This is a love it or hate it power.  If you love it, then you're going to see the utility it can bring to give you some breathing room.  If you hate it, then you'll ignore this. ;) 

Combat Jumping or Hover.  Either one of these with a single common defense IO will get you near 45% (just over 44%) to AoE without you having to mess with any of your current slotting.  

Assault.  Sure, it's really a really low damage boost to just base damage, but it will still add a few DPS to your rotations.  On top of that it will also apply to any team members so it works as a mild force multiplier.  A common end reduction with boosters makes the end drain not too terrible.  

If you have any spare slots make sure you get the 3 commonly recommended health uniques (Numina, Miracle, Panacea).  Those 3 plus Stamina and Seishin-teki Kyoyo will cover your endurance just fine.  

I'd consider putting a +Stealth IO in Sprint. 

I'd put one of the +resistance uniques in Kuji-In Retsu.  You could put the other in Combat Jumping/Hover if you like or not at all.  Up to you. 

Power Pool: Concealment

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Charged Shot -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(27)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(3), LucoftheG-Def(3)
Level 2: Danger Sense -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(5), LucoftheG-Def(5)
Level 4: Cutting Beam -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(11), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(13), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), PstBls-Dam%(29), TchofLadG-%Dam(39)
Level 6: Shinobi-Iri -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7), LucoftheG-Def(7), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(9), BlsoftheZ-Travel(9), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(11)
Level 8: Disintegrate -- SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(23)
Level 12: Lancer Shot -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(13), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Apc-Acc/Rchg(15), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(17), Apc-Dam%(17)
Level 14: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(40), GssSynFr--ToHit(40), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(48)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(31), PrfShf-Acc/Rchg(40), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(42), PrfShf-EndMod(46), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(46)
Level 18: Refractor Beam -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(31), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(34), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), PstBls-Dam%(36), TchofLadG-%Dam(39)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(43), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45), Prv-Absorb%(45)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 26: Piercing Beam -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(36), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(37), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), PstBls-Dam%(37), Ann-ResDeb%(39)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(48)
Level 32: Overcharge -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(33), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Rgn-Knock%(34), AchHee-ResDeb%(34)
Level 35: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A)
Level 38: Kuji-In Retsu -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Grant Invisibility -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Stealth -- Empty(A)
Level 49: Invisibility -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(45)
------------

So I've looked at the advice given. Ended up taking the 3 concealment powers for stacking LotG, as I don't know if there's a way to set the +Rech's in Hasten to +3, so I've got no way of seeing at which point I've hit 120s recharge for it. The same reason for the LotG in Kuji-In Retsu. If I end up hitting Perma without it, then I'll put the Gladiator's Armor from Bo Ryaku into it, and move that spare point over to Health for Panacea.

I think Softcap is 45%, I've got poisitional defenses at 47.5/46.3/47.5.

I didn't look at Combat Jumping/Hover as defenses are there, and CJ would have actively slowed me down from Ninja Run/Shinobi-Iri

Any other glaring mistakes that leap out at anyone?

Boosters in Mids made easy... 

Right click the enhancement.  Cursor over the enhancement.  Press the + key to add boost.  Press - key to remove boosts.  

Alternative method.

Go to the top bar and find "Slots/Enhancements".  Find "Set all relative levels to..." and select the boost you want to add or remove.  Do note, this will add boosts to enhancements attuned by default (i.e., ATOs, Winter Sets) which will give you some results that aren't realistic.  

I rarely spend the cash to boost every enhancement.  I generally target Hasten for the two generic IO's I place there first, Assault's single endurance IO for that reduction, and then prioritize powers which haven't yet hit 95% accuracy to whatever difficult I want to hit.  That's a real simplistic method, and not truly reflective of all my thoughts, but it should help get you where you want.  

You have 5 LotG already (Ninja Reflexes, Danger Sense, Shinobi, Manevuers, Weave).  You can't stack it higher than that so the Concealment pool is wasted for that purpose.  

You'd need to go from 175% global recharge to 180% global recharge in order for Hasten with +3 boosters to refresh in 120.6 seconds.  With two +4's that's 119.9 seconds.  Two +5's is 119.7 seconds (not worth the expense).  

You can hit 180% global recharge with 5pc Adjusted Targeting in Aim.  This will lower your defenses to ranged just below soft-cap.  A power like Combat Jumping (1.75% def to all - unmodified) will put you right back to soft-cap against most enemies.  

1 hour ago, oldskool said:

Boosters in Mids made easy... 

Right click the enhancement.  Cursor over the enhancement.  Press the + key to add boost.  Press - key to remove boosts.  

Alternative method.

Go to the top bar and find "Slots/Enhancements".  Find "Set all relative levels to..." and select the boost you want to add or remove.  Do note, this will add boosts to enhancements attuned by default (i.e., ATOs, Winter Sets) which will give you some results that aren't realistic.  

I rarely spend the cash to boost every enhancement.  I generally target Hasten for the two generic IO's I place there first, Assault's single endurance IO for that reduction, and then prioritize powers which haven't yet hit 95% accuracy to whatever difficult I want to hit.  That's a real simplistic method, and not truly reflective of all my thoughts, but it should help get you where you want.  

You have 5 LotG already (Ninja Reflexes, Danger Sense, Shinobi, Manevuers, Weave).  You can't stack it higher than that so the Concealment pool is wasted for that purpose.  

You'd need to go from 175% global recharge to 180% global recharge in order for Hasten with +3 boosters to refresh in 120.6 seconds.  With two +4's that's 119.9 seconds.  Two +5's is 119.7 seconds (not worth the expense).  

You can hit 180% global recharge with 5pc Adjusted Targeting in Aim.  This will lower your defenses to ranged just below soft-cap.  A power like Combat Jumping (1.75% def to all - unmodified) will put you right back to soft-cap against most enemies.  

Did not know that there was a limit to LotGs! My bad! Changes made:

-Removed the 3 Concealment skills. Replaced with Assault (-End), Hover (+Def), Tashibishi (Impeded Swiftness: %SmashDam). Unsure how much that will proc, but still.

-Switched Aim from 6 Gaussian to 1Gaussian/5Adjust Targeting. Left out +Rech because I think that affects how likely it is to proc.

-Dropped Gladiator's Armor (+Def) from Bo Ryaku and put it into Tough. Put the spare slot on Health for Panacea (+MaxHP)

-Unsure what the Hard Cap is for Def? If I slot Kuji-In Retsu for anything except Def, they end up at 89.4/88.1/89.4. If I do slot it for Def, ends up at over 100% on all!

-Took Hover over Combat Jumping because CJ deactivates Ninja Run, makes me actually a lot slower. In playing, I'll see how uncontrollable his movement actually is and might take CJ for combat and NR for movement. Edit: Nope, taking CJ. 0.44 End/sec from NR is actually a pretty huge difference XD

Power Pool: Flight
Ancillary Pool: Ninja Tool Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(3), LucoftheG-Def(3)
Level 2: Danger Sense -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(5), LucoftheG-Def(5)
Level 14: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), AdjTrg-ToHit(40), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(40), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(48)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(31), PrfShf-Acc/Rchg(40), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(42), PrfShf-EndMod(46), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(46)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 35: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 38: Kuji-In Retsu -- DefBuff-I(A)
Level 44: Hover -- DefBuff-I(A)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Tashibishi -- ImpSwf-Dam%(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(45), Pnc-Heal/+End(48)
------------

46 minutes ago, Gargoyle42 said:

Did not know that there was a limit to LotGs! My bad! Changes made:

-Removed the 3 Concealment skills. Replaced with Assault (-End), Hover (+Def), Tashibishi (Impeded Swiftness: %SmashDam). Unsure how much that will proc, but still.

-Switched Aim from 6 Gaussian to 1Gaussian/5Adjust Targeting. Left out +Rech because I think that affects how likely it is to proc.

-Dropped Gladiator's Armor (+Def) from Bo Ryaku and put it into Tough. Put the spare slot on Health for Panacea (+MaxHP)

-Unsure what the Hard Cap is for Def? If I slot Kuji-In Retsu for anything except Def, they end up at 89.4/88.1/89.4. If I do slot it for Def, ends up at over 100% on all!

-Took Hover over Combat Jumping because CJ deactivates Ninja Run, makes me actually a lot slower. In playing, I'll see how uncontrollable his movement actually is and might take CJ for combat and NR for movement. Edit: Nope, taking CJ. 0.44 End/sec from NR is actually a pretty huge difference XD

The Luck of the Gambler recharge IO is its own bonus but it is limited to the rule of 5.  So you can have 5 of that IO but you can also have 5 sets that also grant 7.5% recharge.  This breaks a rule but the IO itself is not unique nor is it a set bonus.  Hence why it is so valuable for builds.  

If there is a hard cap on defense it is so high as to be practically useless.  For most content having 45% defense is generally considered "enough" but even going over that number is fine.  There are enemies with enhanced to-hit values or enemies that can debuff your defenses.  So going over 45% gives you buffer.  Incarnate content has a higher soft-cap which is around 59%.  You could, hypothetically, hit this number if you wanted to but I generally do not bother.  Inspirations exist to help pad things, many group mates often run Maneuvers, and things like Barrier help.  

Retsu is the single highest source of defense debuff resistance in the Nin set.  This is yet another difference from Super Reflexes.  Super Reflexes has more DDR spread out across its powers.  Nin has less of it, but then consolidates that power into the T9.  So the power has some value, but there is little reason to go out of your way to enhance it.  If you're running at the soft-cap without that power, then you likely won't use Retsu beyond the niche power it is. 

I usually turn off Ninja Run at the door of a mission and turn on CJ.  Or many times I forget to do that and just run around with Ninja Run active and be lazy about it.  I do this a lot on almost all characters. 😄

• Like 1