High damage builds

Gobbledigook

20 minutes ago, Gobbledegook said:

That's some Stamina there. Well done on the M3 no incarnate 🙂

Not seen Phase shift in a while...nice 😃

ho i remember, I owe you one for my hardcore run with my rad SS, you gave me great intel in this thread 😄

i gave your thread my "winning run" build : the 14th respec in the 17 days of insane try lol

Tanker Rad FS dps V14 ITF.mxd

• Like 2

Just another French Player

So Excuse my old, bad and too french English !

Join THE COSMIC COUNCIL !!!

https://discord.gg/DVksJ4N

27 minutes ago, Gobbledegook said:

Well done on the M3 no incarnate 🙂

Not seen Phase shift in a while...nice 😃

i think No incarnate is the limit of tanker possibility, at least my tankers (just 14 atm, soon 15 :p)

cause no musculature / lore mean tons of dps loss and no level shift mean almost no more standing power, cutting in half the main strenght of tankers.

idk if you saw my small vid of my mission 1 run with my SR dark it's depressing to see a tanker like that, it looks like a lvl 10 scrapper trying to solo +4 :x

9 minutes ago, Tsuko said:

i think No incarnate is the limit of tanker possibility, at least my tankers (just 14 atm, soon 15 :p)

cause no musculature / lore mean tons of dps loss and no level shift mean almost no more standing power, cutting in half the main strenght of tankers.

idk if you saw my small vid of my mission 1 run with my SR dark it's depressing to see a tanker like that, it looks like a lvl 10 scrapper trying to solo +4 :x

Yes i saw that 🙂. Definitely a struggle with Dps on a Tanker without Incarnate.

I have been working on a WM/Rad Scrapper though. Whether it can survive with 75% resist though i am not sure. The dps should be there and would take some skilful play i reckon 🙂

I just don't know if i have patience... or the skill lol

I would post the build but needs a little work still and i am drinking black Gin at the moment 😛

Edited by Gobbledegook
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Gobbledegook said:

Yes i saw that 🙂. Definitely a struggle with Dps on a Tanker without Incarnate.

I have been working on a WM/Rad Scrapper though. Whether it can survive with 75% resist though i am not sure. The dps should be there and would take some skilful play i reckon 🙂

I just don't know if i have patience... or the skill lol

I would post the build but needs a little work still and i am drinking black Gin at the moment 😛

973930844_tenor(8).gif.86a0b48225a522ab05093d4c30055976.gif

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Tsuko said:

ho i remember, I owe you one for my hardcore run with my rad SS, you gave me great intel in this thread 😄

i gave your thread my "winning run" build : the 14th respec in the 17 days of insane try lol

Tanker Rad FS dps V14 ITF.mxd 5.65 kB · 1 download

Funny i am just watching the Tom Cruise film...Live die repeat. Is this your ITF runs? lol

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later
On 10/9/2020 at 9:41 AM, Android Nim said:

I mashed up brigg's rad/rad tank build with my own and it's a farming beast, doesn't even have T4 yet and it kicks ass on regular content still. 

(his build is on youtube)

I'd love to see that!

• Like 1

ArcID #125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm;  ArcID #2551 Comic Con Fire Farm: Cave Edition

ArcID #133 Comic Con S&L Farm;  ArcID #9911 Comic Con S&L Outdoor Edition

ArcID #2915 $Comic Con Fire Farm$ArcID #11612 $Comic Con Fire Farm Outdoor Map$

ArcID #16607 $Comic Con S&L Caves$ArcID #16610 $Comic Con S&L Outdoor$

So it looks like Energy Melee is back on the menu.

Stun is now Shadow Maul but with less damage.

The old T9 is now the T6 which now buffs the new T9.

70 second Stalker pylon kills.

Who needs Titan Weapons when your ENERGY FISTS are now better?

Edited by Maxzero

13 hours ago, Maxzero said:

So it looks like Energy Melee is back on the menu.

Stun is now Shadow Maul but with less damage.

The old T9 is now the T6 which now buffs the new T9.

70 second Stalker pylon kills.

Who needs Titan Weapons when your ENERGY FISTS are now better?

TW will still blow EM out of the water with AOE, but the ST of EM now is Chefs Kiss

A way around EMs middling AOE is to run a FIRE EM   You have Burn, PC, WH plus the ST of TF and ET - and even EP is really good mmmmmmm mmm

Edited by Infinitum

Thinking about Dark melee now. The target cap nerf for Shadow Maul is not a huge deal for Tankers since you rarely got more then 10 targets into the arc of Shadow Maul anyway. Now you just get a plain old extra AoE in Touch of Fear at level 20.

This means that DM has gone from one lowest AoE sets to one of the better ones especially at low levels.

Galaxy Brain has done some fantastic testing in the Titan revamp thread and DM is right in the top tier. Considering how well DM exemps compared to TW and Savage and that it has heals I think its a very strong all rounder.

Edited by Maxzero

5 hours ago, Infinitum said:

TW will still blow EM out of the water with AOE, but the ST of EM now is Chefs Kiss

A way around EMs middling AOE is to run a FIRE EM   You have Burn, PC, WH plus the ST of TF and ET - and even EP is really good mmmmmmm mmm

How does EM compare to the other sets now. I am not sure where for example a DM stalker was on a pylon time. It should be close really as one it -to hit and the other stuns, if not i see that as problematic in the future.

Edited by Gobbledegook

1 hour ago, Maxzero said:

Thinking about Dark melee now. The target cap nerf for Shadow Maul is not a huge deal for Tankers since you rarely got more then 10 targets into the arc of Shadow Maul anyway. Now you just get a plain old extra AoE in Touch of Fear at level 20.

This means that DM has gone from one lowest AoE sets to one of the better ones especially at low levels.

Galaxy Brain has done some fantastic testing in the Titan revamp thread and DM is right in the top tier. Considering how well DM exemps compared to TW and Savage and that it has heals I think its a very strong all rounder.

yeah perfect all rounder, but his lack of soft control can be an issue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maxzero said:

So, DM is great at general trash clearing (for a given value of trash based on level and/or incarnates); As for EnM is stupid great for a wide variety of bits, and big target caps all around, and the fact that you get TF at your 6th secondary pick make it REALLY solid for tanks. You do, however, wait foreeeever for power crash, but hey, other bits come into play quickly with the accelerated TF + bonesmasher option.

25 minutes ago, Hew said:

So, DM is great at general trash clearing (for a given value of trash based on level and/or incarnates); As for EnM is stupid great for a wide variety of bits, and big target caps all around, and the fact that you get TF at your 6th secondary pick make it REALLY solid for tanks. You do, however, wait foreeeever for power crash, but hey, other bits come into play quickly with the accelerated TF + bonesmasher option.

Personal preference only but I rate AoE over ST. DM was already decent with Shadow Maul but with a second good early AoE DMs main weakness is gone.

• Like 1

I have built a Bio/EM Tanker and a Bio/SS Tanker. Both very similar builds. both have T4 Musc Radial, T4 Assault Radial, T4 Degenerative. T4 Barrier.

I did 4 pylons each. 2 without assault on and 2 with it on.

On my Bio/SS With out assault i was getting around 2.10 minutes

With Assault on the best i got was 1.45 minutes.

On my Bio/EM without assault i got 2.15 minutes

With assault the best i got was 1.58 minutes.

They are very close in pylon times. Luck may have been on SS side more. EM does not have Rage crash to contend with. EM was an easy rotation. I even used ET in the rotation without the TF buff.

Has anyone else tested them? 

@Tsuko @Bill Z Bubba

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gobbledegook said:

I have built a Bio/EM Tanker and a Bio/SS Tanker. Both very similar builds. both have T4 Musc Radial, T4 Assault Radial, T4 Degenerative. T4 Barrier.

I did 4 pylons each. 2 without assault on and 2 with it on.

On my Bio/SS With out assault i was getting around 2.10 minutes

With Assault on the best i got was 1.45 minutes.

On my Bio/EM without assault i got 2.15 minutes

With assault the best i got was 1.58 minutes.

They are very close in pylon times. Luck may have been on SS side more. EM does not have Rage crash to contend with. EM was an easy rotation. I even used ET in the rotation without the TF buff.

Has anyone else tested them? 

@Tsuko @Bill Z Bubba

but EM dont buff "out of set" attack with SS rage : Gloom, Dark obli, rad therapy, ground zero, burn, Mu aoe and so on 😛

Edit : not to mention, the Soft cc of SS with the Hand clap / Foot stomp combo

Edited by Tsuko

9 minutes ago, Tsuko said:

but EM dont buff "out of set" attack with SS rage : Gloom, Dark obli, rad therapy, ground zero, burn, Mu aoe and so on 😛

Edit : not to mention, the Soft cc of SS with the Hand clap / Foot stomp combo

No and it can't use a force feedback proc like SS. But it also does not rage crash. Just need good timing using the Build up in EM. Yes SS has better soft contol.

I have done +4x8 AE maps with them and SS is slightly faster but EM catches up during rage crash. I did not take power crash on the EM tanker. 

Both clear the maps really well though. Both had Soul mastery patron pool. Both are impressive.

But it sucks for Stalkers/scrappers to not get the crits.

Edited by Gobbledegook

Just now, Gobbledegook said:

No and it can't use a force feedback proc like SS. But it also does not rage crash. Just need good timing using the Build up in EM.

I have done +4x8 AE maps with them and SS is slightly faster but EM catches up during rage crash. I did not take power crash on the EM tanker. 

Both clear the maps really well though. Both had Soul mastery patron pool. Both are impressive.

yeah i feel NRj as a the niche solution when SS will be nerf in a way of another

2 minutes ago, Gobbledegook said:

No and it can't use a force feedback proc like SS. But it also does not rage crash. Just need good timing using the Build up in EM.

But EM for tankers and brute badly need something for them, Both stalker and scrapper can use double Energy Focus.