Question on Perma-hasten, PermaDom, and the details

TK3477

1 minute ago, TK3477 said:

I was really debating the "Skipping sleet" part.  I was actually leaning toward skipping Midnight Grasp but that's 5% recharge. Unless Ice Storm is that bad on Dominator? Hoarfrost.... Dunno. I like the occasional "Oh Sh#t" button when you are aggroing complete mobs AND your armor is of medium fare. Sometimes you just run outta purps ya know?

Ice storm is just slow. Don't skip midnight grasp, it's great.

Hoarfrost recharge for dom is just so long. 

Edited by kiramon

19 minutes ago, kiramon said:

Ice storm is just slow. Don't skip midnight grasp, it's great.

Hoarfrost recharge for dom is just so long. 

okay then skipping Ice storm for sleet. Keeping Spiritual though I think. Better rech buff plus I have three heal powers technically to two end mods. With Domination on top of that, I think I benefit more from a healing buff than the end mod.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TK3477 said:

okay then skipping Ice storm for sleet. Keeping Spiritual though I think. Better rech buff plus I have three heal powers technically to two end mods. With Domination on top of that, I think I benefit more from a healing buff than the end mod.

Sleet on doms is the best.  You won't regret it.  max out the recharge in it and that's all it needs.  You can also slot the +dmg ATO in midnight grasp if you aren't married to the set bonuses from the rest of the set.  Just an option to consider

Edited by josh1622

15 hours ago, josh1622 said:

Sleet on doms is the best.  You won't regret it.  max out the recharge in it and that's all it needs.  You can also slot the +dmg ATO in midnight grasp if you aren't married to the set bonuses from the rest of the set.  Just an option to consider

Actually was thinking it should be in an AoE type power. Doesn't that give it multiple chances to hit?

Also what is the deal with Firey Orb? I have that in an AoE as well but it forms by me. Shouldn't it form by the target?

4 hours ago, TK3477 said:

Actually was thinking it should be in an AoE type power. Doesn't that give it multiple chances to hit?

Also what is the deal with Firey Orb? I have that in an AoE as well but it forms by me. Shouldn't it form by the target?

Putting it in an aoe power isn't bad.  It does give it multiple chances to hit but it can only trigger once per use.  I like to put it in something in my attack chain if possible because it can stack up to 3x.  Doesn't always work on every build but some dom secondaries have a solid attack that the ATO dmg proc can be slotted in.  The buff lasts pretty long (30 seconds I think)  so if you have it in the right attack it's pretty easy to keep up multiple stacks during long fights like AVs.  I'm not sure about fiery orb, I dropped it from my build because it didn't seem that useful.  And the set bonuses on the ATO set with fiery orb aren't as good as the other ATO set.

2 hours ago, josh1622 said:

Putting it in an aoe power isn't bad.  It does give it multiple chances to hit but it can only trigger once per use.  I like to put it in something in my attack chain if possible because it can stack up to 3x.  Doesn't always work on every build but some dom secondaries have a solid attack that the ATO dmg proc can be slotted in.  The buff lasts pretty long (30 seconds I think)  so if you have it in the right attack it's pretty easy to keep up multiple stacks during long fights like AVs.  I'm not sure about fiery orb, I dropped it from my build because it didn't seem that useful.  And the set bonuses on the ATO set with fiery orb aren't as good as the other ATO set.

Ok this is my now current build after tweeks. Looking for any other opinions:

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Dark Vortex (F): Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Gravity Control
Secondary Power Set: Dark Assault
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Ice Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Lift -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), FrcFdb-Rechg%(42)
Level 1: Dark Blast -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Gravity Distortion -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(3), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(15), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(17)
Level 4: Mystic Flight -- Flight-I(A), Flight-I(13)
Level 6: Propel -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(7), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Apc-Acc/Rchg(19), Apc-Dam%(19), FrcFdb-Rechg%(21)
Level 8: Crushing Field -- SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprDmnGrs-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(23), SprDmnGrs-EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(25), SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(45)
Level 10: Night Fall -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(27), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(29), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), PstBls-Dam%(31)
Level 12: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(45), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(46), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 14: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(36), UnbGrd-ResDam(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40)
Level 16: Gather Shadows -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field -- UnbCns-Hold(A), UnbCns-Dam%(33), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(34), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(34), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(34), Lck-%Hold(36)
Level 20: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), LucoftheG-Def(37), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 24: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Life Drain -- TchoftheN-Heal(A), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg(31), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(39), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(40)
Level 30: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(33), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(43), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 32: Singularity -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(33), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(37), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42)
Level 35: Sleet -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40), AchHee-ResDeb%(45)
Level 38: Midnight Grasp -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(46), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(50)
Level 41: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43), LucoftheG-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(46)
Level 44: Hoarfrost -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(48)
Level 47: Hibernate -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Domination
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(11)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PrfShf-EndMod(5), PrfShf-End%(5)
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon
------------

17 minutes ago, TK3477 said:

Ok this is my now current build after tweeks. Looking for any other opinions:

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Dark Vortex (F): Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Gravity Control
Secondary Power Set: Dark Assault
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Ice Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Lift -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), FrcFdb-Rechg%(42)
Level 1: Dark Blast -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Gravity Distortion -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(3), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(15), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(17)
Level 4: Mystic Flight -- Flight-I(A), Flight-I(13)
Level 6: Propel -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(7), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Apc-Acc/Rchg(19), Apc-Dam%(19), FrcFdb-Rechg%(21)
Level 8: Crushing Field -- SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprDmnGrs-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(23), SprDmnGrs-EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(25), SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb(45)
Level 10: Night Fall -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(27), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(29), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), PstBls-Dam%(31)
Level 12: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(45), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(46), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 14: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(36), UnbGrd-ResDam(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40)
Level 16: Gather Shadows -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field -- UnbCns-Hold(A), UnbCns-Dam%(33), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(34), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(34), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(34), Lck-%Hold(36)
Level 20: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), LucoftheG-Def(37), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 24: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Life Drain -- TchoftheN-Heal(A), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg(31), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(39), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(40)
Level 30: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(33), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(43), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 32: Singularity -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(33), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(37), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42)
Level 35: Sleet -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40), AchHee-ResDeb%(45)
Level 38: Midnight Grasp -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(46), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(50)
Level 41: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43), LucoftheG-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(46)
Level 44: Hoarfrost -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(48)
Level 47: Hibernate -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Domination
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(11)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PrfShf-EndMod(5), PrfShf-End%(5)
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon
------------

Looks solid to me.  I think you'll get more use out of the ATO in your hold.  I don't think that the achilles heel in sleet is that good anymore.  Sleet seems to have abysmally low proc chance because it's a pseudo-pet and has a massive radius.