Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 10/30/2022 at 8:45 AM, Bananiac said:

Hey Team, who is planning to go see this? I will definitely be looking around on Everlasting tomorrow. But plan to be on Indom tonite, even though this will be late for my timezone. DST is helping a bit, as we turned back the clock last night and now the time shift is only 5h until you Us girls and boys follow suit…

I'm going to spend as much time as I can in-game today. I missed the first couple of weeks of the event due to being too BUSY in real life 😮 so I have not been as immersed as usual in the event.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 10/30/2022 at 8:45 AM, Bananiac said:

Hey Team, who is planning to go see this? I will definitely be looking around on Everlasting tomorrow. But plan to be on Indom tonite, even though this will be late for my timezone. DST is helping a bit, as we turned back the clock last night and now the time shift is only 5h until you Us girls and boys follow suit…

I'll definitely try to be out for this on Indom.  I'll also be bumming around Everlasting and Excel. with some alts doing the event badges.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 10/31/2022 at 10:07 AM, Midnyte said:

I'm going to spend as much time as I can in-game today. I missed the first couple of weeks of the event due to being too BUSY in real life 😮 so I have not been as immersed as usual in the event.

For the most part, I had a great time in Halloween event 2022. I was able to salvage the final days with the constant ToTing league at the PI motel. I took inventory today of my productivity. I was able to get the 5 new badges on 15 characters, 10 of those being older characters who already had the full set of Halloween badges from prior years.

I had planned to server-jump to partake in some Kane trials and banner events, but I never had time for that at all. So I did none of those.

For the culmination I visited the Knight Cave, the base for Street Knights SG, with Lady Longfang, who got a nice "treat" from @TraumaTrain. I got to hang out with @Bananiac and @Jaxman100 and @Burnt Umber but I don't think I ever found the secret room, despite being told that I "flitted" in and out of the doorway. 😄 

Here are some photos of us in the Cave:

TFfsUiA.jpg

MpvlI8O.jpg

QdFmPMz.jpg

f4l4RXE.jpg

pDuh10U.jpg

sGYv8tQ.jpg

klhuaaN.jpg

LfzT0ro.jpg

54AosNf.jpg

Lady couldn't resist trying out the fighter jet

tuNuOHL.jpg

8RGs37d.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I absolutely love seeing you getting into the jet, @Midnyte! 😄 I should have thought of that! 

The Crab Backpack looks a bit cumbersome, though! Don't think you wanna pilot that plane with that thing on your back... 😉 

@TraumaTrain Thx Rich for taking the time and effort to take part in this event! It was fun exploring the base and also thx for the treats! And it was great meeting you fellow themers there @Jaxman100 & @BurntUmber!

I had a blast the last couple of days doing Halloween stuff with my toons. And I am always happy to dig out Mr O'Hallows at this time of the year, who finally made it to 50, got a boatload of new badges and now also has the fun Build that he deserves. 🎃

Good Times!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Looking ahead, we don't have a new schedule for November Theme Teams yet. Sure hope everybody is doing well and everything has been working out fine for you so far @TrixieKixx @FrauleinMental @TygerDarkstorm!

This week the Abandoned Sewer Trial is the WST. I know that this is not as easy as just running one of the regular TFs, but it is also one of my favorite actions of the game, and provides a real challenge to a team. So what do you think about giving this one a try again?

Don't know who will be able to show up and what kind of theme could be nice for it, I think I will make up my mind about that and post something later. But whatever we decide, we should probably plan to make this an open team to get a large enough group with players from the outside, if needed. 

I am of course also open for other ideas, so just let me know what you think!

• Thumbs Up 3

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

10 minutes ago, Jaxman100 said:

Is this the one where you have to defeat the 4 shields gens at the same time, then shoot the hydra with a temp gun? Rinse and repeat until defeated?

That probably would take a larger team

It is, and it does. It requires a lot of team work and coordination. 

@Bananiac I am completely swamped with school work; I barely have time to read the forums, let alone log into the game, so I am still out for TT, sorry

• Thumbs Up 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

22 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

It is, and it does. It requires a lot of team work and coordination. 

@Bananiac I am completely swamped with school work; I barely have time to read the forums, let alone log into the game, so I am still out for TT, sorry

No worries! Take care of your school things, that always should have priority for sure. 

Good hunting for grades! 👏

On 11/3/2022 at 6:45 AM, Bananiac said:

This week the Abandoned Sewer Trial is the WST. I know that this is not as easy as just running one of the regular TFs, but it is also one of my favorite actions of the game, and provides a real challenge to a team. So what do you think about giving this one a try again?

I'll be willing to give it a try. Later tonight I'll log on and pick a character, and check to see if you've created a theme. If no theme, that's fine too, it will still be a fun time. 🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/3/2022 at 3:45 AM, Bananiac said:

Looking ahead, we don't have a new schedule for November Theme Teams yet. Sure hope everybody is doing well and everything has been working out fine for you so far @TrixieKixx @FrauleinMental @TygerDarkstorm!

Don't know who will be able to show up and what kind of theme could be nice for it, I think I will make up my mind about that and post something later. But whatever we decide, we should probably plan to make this an open team to get a large enough group with players from the outside, if needed. 

I am of course also open for other ideas, so just let me know what you think!

Hey @Bananiac! I know I was supposed to post the November Themes in mid-October, but it was an out of sight, out of mind thing. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it tomorrow as hubby and I have plans. Fingers crossed, I can start participating again soon. For now, let's play it by ear 😄 

• Thumbs Up 2

How about making this theme "Robots against Hydras"? Show up with your best Robo-Outfit, Automaton, Mecha, Robotics Mastermind or with Robos Lore Pets!

That should be easy enough to implement on this short notice.

I will be there tomorrow with Droidica MK2, my All-Arrows-Blaster, and see who shows up 🙂

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Bananiac said:

How about making this theme "Robots against Hydras"? Show up with your best Robo-Outfit, Automaton, Mecha, Robotics Mastermind or with Robos Lore Pets!

That should be easy enough to implement on this short notice.

I will be there tomorrow with Droidica MK2, my All-Arrows-Blaster, and see who shows up 🙂

I'll try to give this a shot. I can bring Saxum, a robotic brick (Stone/Fire Tank).

But, to set expectations, we'll definitely need to fill to get enough folks to complete. I'm not sure we could do it we only a few.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

I'll try to give this a shot. I can bring Saxum, a robotic brick (Stone/Fire Tank).

But, to set expectations, we'll definitely need to fill to get enough folks to complete. I'm not sure we could do it we only a few.

Agree. So let's plan to get at least a few more from "outside". If we don't get more people to join, we can just go for a LR or ML, if you like...

For now we got 7:

Droidica MK2 - Arrows / TA Blaster (Bananiac)

Saxum - Stone / Fire Tank (Burnt Umber)

Eternal Winter - Ice / Rad Sentinel (Midnyte)

Devil's Workshop - Arachnos Soldier Crab (TraumaTrain)

Cryomania - Ice / Ice Blaster (Fräulein Mental)

Radiation Base - Bots / Rad MM (Web Chambers)

Jaxon Brand - Spines / Bio Stalker (JaxxMan100)

Looks like we will be able to field a decent team after all.  Let's see how it goes later...

Edited by Bananiac
Team signup update
  • Like 1

Much as I thought about bringing my Bots MM, I think I'll do better with Cryomania - Ice / Ice Blaster (in a bot-adjacent costume with Warworks Lore pets).

Clocks haven't switched yet in the US; that happens tomorrow (Sunday) morning.

I haven't been on a ton lately, but I managed to get the new Halloween badges on a few characters early in the month.  I might be spotty the rest of the year, since I'll be working rotating shifts for about the next 4-5 weeks, and then I'll be changing jobs and moving during the holiday season.

Edited by FrauleinMental
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Abandoned Sewers Trial - 11/5/2022

"Robots Against Hydras"

The Theme Team is back in action after skipping the month of October. We did two runs of this trial, first as robots or in robot costumes. Here are the photos from the first run.

klfhD9L.jpg

gdDkwpu.jpg

@FrauleinMental: I like your story!

nS7YkVK.jpg

@TraumaTrain: Very creative backstory

fJZkivL.jpg

@Bananiac: Thanks for coming up with this week's theme and for running the show today

mA2wBUC.jpg

T3g2fjL.jpg

J3ZSI3Q.jpg

Lu2w2ov.jpg

Thanks for joining us today, and hope you become a regular! @Web Chambers

hvzqkyA.jpg

NI08BJZ.jpg

PMuIEtD.jpg

Opening the trunks to collect the weapons we need against the Hydra

KYzoZYN.jpg

moeOcG8.jpg

The particle cannons are fun to use

uJMBTq3.jpg

zNHhXMy.jpg

nmEeoWu.jpg

ZcDM9rf.jpg

JHK8owX.jpg

womW4mS.jpg

yDPUSFT.jpg

• Thanks 4

Thanks @FrauleinMentaland @Midnyte for posting the pics. Now we even got proof of our awesomeness 😎

I am very glad that we actually got this going. 2 times even. And were absolutely killing it both times!

This can be one of the most fun trials, if everyone knows what they are doing. This could also have gone all horribly wrong, I had a couple of those as well in the past. So, happy that it worked out fine, everybody was enjoying themselves and got some nice loot and badges out of it!

I will be travelling the rest of the week, therefore not gonna make it to any action this saturday. 

Good hunting, with whatever theme you are going to go with...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Let's form a strike force!

Silver Mantis SF. Pirates of the Sky.

Hey, pirates is a good theme! Bring your most piratical costumes. Meet up in Sharkhead. Level 20+

The usual time and space. Sign up to hold your place on the ship!

Captain Rich: Cap'n Kraken, Kinetic Melee/Super Reflexes Stalker

First Mate Umber: Vim, Warshade

?

?

?

?

?

?

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 1