Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

12 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

Thanks for the great pictures, Midnyte.

I'll try to bring Cattle Call (Sym./Thermal Controller) this week.

I can see dancing cows in my mind right now... 

• Haha 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Synapse TF - Cow Costumes - Any AT

Saturday, 1/14/2023

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

02-3.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Late to the party and didn't notice my UI was toggled off, so no names in my group pictures. You know who you are!
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

@Burnt Umber: I was enthralled with your symphony power graphics!
28-2.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

31.jpg

31-2.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

And just for giggles, besides the 3 above that I had with chat bubbles, I collected other word-play from the chat log 😆

Picaro: This pic is full of BS!
Major Minotaur: The steaks strike back!
Nytemayre: my hooves produce grass if any of you feel like grazing
Emerald Dreamz: Lick my udders!
Sidesplitter: is that a teat treat?
Sidesplitter: cud be worse
Emerald Dreamz: All that yummy grass...get outta my whey!
Picaro: WE KNOW HOW TO MILK IT!
Sidesplitter: my milkshake brings all the cowboys to the corral
Major Minotaur: My brave soldiers just died on me. Those COWards...
Picaro: Had to hoof it over here
Sidesplitter: they had beef with us first
Emerald Dreamz: Put a steak in it and call it done.
Sidesplitter: off to greener pastures for me
Picaro: NEED MORE COWBELL!
Emerald Dreamz: Need more cud!
Sidesplitter: cowabunghole!
Sidesplitter: mooving right along
Nytemayre: "We got cows"
Picaro: I put the mad in "mad cow disease"
Sidesplitter: i put the disease in mad cow disease
Sidesplitter: cowgratulations!
Sidesplitter: gurnsey be a big night for you!
Emerald Dreamz: Moove outta the way!
Major Minotaur: Swing your hoofs
Sidesplitter: i just go in the fields wherever i'm standing
Sidesplitter: milk it for all it's worth
Emerald Dreamz: I have big horns and I cannot lie!
Major Minotaur: Easy Mooney
Radical Flambe: MooTubes in the pool!
Picaro: Didn't steer me wrong

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Haha 3

Jan 7 - TinPex (Level 50+ Alpha - Purple: RWZ) - All Tank/Brute team

Jan 14 - Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) - Any AT - Cow Costumes 

Jan 21 - Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - All weapons (at least one power must be a weapon of some sort) - Goth Costumes

Jan 28 - Ice Mistral (Level 35-40 – Red Side: St Martial) - All Ice Powers (at least one power must be icy!) - Icy costumes to match! 

@TrixieKixx Champagne Dreamz - FF / Beam Rifle Defender 

@FrauleinMental Jean-Luc Wick - Beam Rifle / Willpower Sentinel

@Bananiac Smiley Goblin - Beam Rifle / Traps Corruptor (Maybe?)

@Burnt Umber Caedes Caeca - Dual Blades / Nin Stalker

Edited by TrixieKixx

On 1/14/2023 at 3:07 PM, drdread said:

Before Midnyte arrived:

My apologies again for oversleeping! I think I turned my alarm off in a daze 😆 well better for that to happen for a game rather than a job! I appreciate you all so much, and @TrixieKixx and @TraumaTrain, thanks again for messaging me, and getting the group to come back for me. Nytemayre is a relatively new toon, and although I have a level 50 crab spider, I don't feel like doing the build switcheroo, so wanted to have a whole new character for my bane spider. Plus there is that costume glitch with the spider legs. She got from 21 to 27 in the TF so now can do her bane path respec. 

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'll try to bring Caedes (DB/Nin Stalker) next week.

4 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Nytemayre is a relatively new toon, and although I have a level 50 crab spider, I don't feel like doing the build switcheroo, so wanted to have a whole new character for my bane spider. Plus there is that costume glitch with the spider legs. She got from 21 to 27 in the TF so know can do her bane path respec. 

Banes are a little odd. I like mine a lot, but building him was something I did from 50 rather than leveling up.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, FrauleinMental said:

Here's a preview:

The "Goth" makeup didn't quite work for me, so I went with "Dark Eyes".  But basically, trenchcoat, Victorian chestpiece (with an ascot sort of thing), and all black.

Ah yes, I know what you mean. Those goth eyes have the long teardrop shape. I have only ever used that one time, and it was on live, for a fire/dark brute named Burnt Sorrow. It reminds me of her so I've never been able to re-use it on any others! Now, 'dark eyes' I have used a LOT. I love it.  And oh my, does he look dashing! 😍

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2023 at 9:07 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Jan 21 - Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - All weapons (at least one power must be a weapon of some sort) - Goth Costumes

Not 100% sure if I can make it on time this weekend, but if I can - and if I get the remaining 4 levels on my toon to get to 25 🙂 - I will be there with Smiley Goblin (Beam Rifle / Traps Corruptor).

@TrixieKixx 

EDIT: Going with The Theme, I decided to rename my guy to Gothy Goblin, because alliterations are the best!

Edited by Bananiac
  • Thumbs Up 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 1/14/2023 at 3:07 PM, TrixieKixx said:

I'm interested in joining again. This time with ScrewJack an axe/shield tanker

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, Midnyte said:

I plan on joining you all from my hotel room, as usual when I travel on weekends. 😄 

I'll bring Nytemayre - Bane Spider

Leaving now for the airport! ✈️

Safe travels! You sure you're going to be able to get up that early? 😄 

• Haha 3

On 1/19/2023 at 2:48 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Safe travels! You sure you're going to be able to get up that early? 😄 

Haha, you know I am relying on you and Rich to send me wake-up messages! I'll leave my phone sounds on tonight when I sleep. 🤣
I'm having a fantastic time here. I got to experience snow flurries today and it was glorious.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/14/2023 at 5:59 PM, Burnt Umber said:

Banes are a little odd. I like mine a lot, but building him was something I did from 50 rather than leveling up.

Nytemayre mostly soloed her way to 21 with that wolf rifle during winter event, then got to 27 with theme team. I chose to build from the ground up to really get a feel for the rifle attacks vs. the mace. In The Before Time, my bane spider only got to the 30s so it'll be fun having a new experience leveling her to 50 and beyond. The concept is really exciting to me being mostly melee stalker with some ranged attacks from the same weapon, plus all the support goodies for my team.

• Like 1

Jan 7 - TinPex (Level 50+ Alpha - Purple: RWZ) - All Tank/Brute team

Jan 14 - Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) - Any AT - Cow Costumes 

Jan 28 - Ice Mistral (Level 35-40 – Red Side: St Martial) - All Ice Powers (at least one power must be icy!) - Icy costumes to match! 

@TrixieKixx Amber Waves - Water Blast/Ice Armor Sentinel

@FrauleinMental Cryomania - Ice/Ice Blaster

@Burnt Umber Horrere - Sonic/Cold Corruptor

@Bananiac Mister DeWinter - Fire/Nature Controller

@Midnyte Morning Frost - Ice/Ice Brute

FYI: Here's a heads up for our February Themes! I may not be available on Feb 18th. I will let you know closer to the date.

Feb 4 – Miss Liberty (Level 45-50 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – Any AT – Know Your Scales (Reptile Costumes)

Feb 12 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – All Controller/Dominator Team Fallen Angels/Enlightened Devils costumes (Valentine's colors!)

Feb 18 – Ernesto Hess (Level 25-30 – Blue Side: Striga Isle) – All Kheldian Team Your choice of costume

Feb 25 – Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – All VEAT Team – Spy (sinister) costumes!

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2023 at 9:07 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx Champagne Dreamz - FF / Beam Rifle Defender 

@FrauleinMental Jean-Luc Wick - Beam Rifle / Willpower Sentinel

@Bananiac Smiley Goblin - Beam Rifle / Traps Corruptor

@Burnt Umber Caedes Caeca - Dual Blades / Nin Stalker

On pic duty for this one, here is Bananiacs summary of the Weaponized Goths Theme Team!

a0hnAN1.png

Line-up of this weeks small but effective team.

Note Trixie giving in to the Goth'nRoll lifestyle already.

qpGJJpK.png

And here after we gave her the meds...

wN8FDGP.png

Fräulein Mental, still pissed over that dog thing...

PRLEfpt.png

Umber in his Imperial Roman Goth Toga

IsuBuPS.png

Goblin misfit of the day: Bananiac

c5urYxW.png

After all..., why not airguitar it out?

K7PNYo7.png

Short brake for Trixie doing the Trixie thing 😉

zwgwXbA.png

That one mission, where Umber ghothed it right into the triple ambush...

Fun fact: Having the triple Beam Rifle was a blast! Those creeps just disintegrated everything in their way... well, away.

Final thought: Happy Birthday @Midnyte, you were missed. But understandably had probably something important (there is no "better", of course) to do. 

Hope to also be able to welcome @drdread again next time! Don't give up on us! 🙂

Great fun, this one! See you all next week!

Edited by Bananiac
Misspells
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2