Jump to content

Themed TF/SF Saturdays


TraumaTrain

Recommended Posts

On 1/21/2023 at 11:57 AM, TrixieKixx said:

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear @Midnyte! Happy birthday to you! And many more....cha, cha, cha! May the coming year bless you with good health, memories, and lots of love! XOXOXO

Thank you! I am having a fantastic birthday trip. Had an intense winter experience yesterday on top of the mountain, and today going for a sunset hot air balloon flight. 🎈

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bananiac said:

 

On pic duty for this one, here is Bananiacs summary of the Weaponized Goths Theme Team!

Final thought: Happy Birthday @Midnyte, you were missed. But understandably had probably something important (there is no "better", of course) to do. 

Hope to also be able to welcome @drdread again next time! Don't give up on us! 🙂

 

Thanks for your witty and thorough recap. I'm still mad that I missed it. 😠 I am needing extra rest and sleep to combat altitude sickness, and wasn't expecting to wake up and feel so icky. I slept 2 more hours and then felt terrific and had a great day. 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Thank you! I am having a fantastic birthday trip. Had an intense winter experience yesterday on top of the mountain, and today going for a sunset hot air balloon flight. 🎈

 

Wow, that sounds amazing! Enjoy!

Where are you, somewhere in the Rockies? Or some mountain ranges more to the east?

 

  • Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2023 at 12:04 PM, Bananiac said:

Hope to also be able to welcome @drdread again next time! Don't give up on us! 🙂

 

My apologies. I went to do a 20 minute job, and it took four hours. I hope to join another themed TF in the future.

  • Thumbs Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2023 at 3:27 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Jan 28 - Ice Mistral (Level 35-40 – Red Side: St Martial) - All Ice Powers (at least one power must be icy!) - Icy costumes to match!

 

I'll try to bring Horrere (Sonic/Cold Corr.).

 

 

On 1/22/2023 at 12:04 PM, Bananiac said:

That one mission, where Umber ghothed it right into the triple ambush...

 

Haha, thanks for the pictures and fun commentary.  I really didn't notice the ambush switching back and bearing down on me until an unlucky hit dropped my stealth in the middle of two groups I was looking at.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2023 at 9:27 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Jan 28 - Ice Mistral (Level 35-40 – Red Side: St Martial) - All Ice Powers (at least one power must be icy!) - Icy costumes to match! 

 

Hi @TrixieKixx, count me in for saturday, but I am still somewhat undecided what I want to show up with...

 

By default, I would be coming with Droidica MK5, this version being an Ice / Claws tank. Smashy looks!

 

However, Mister DeWinter would be wanting that Ice Mistral badge. In this incarnation he is a Fire / Nature Controller, but all his powers are specced to Winter Theme. Don't know if that qualifies? It looks nice and icy 🙂 

 

I also have a little Storm / Ice defender, Icebloom Djinn, which I have been wanting to push some levels on for half an eternity, so kinda just will do that and see if I can get to 35. 

 

And then decide what I feel like going with when I get there...

 

 

  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2023 at 5:16 AM, Bananiac said:

 

Wow, that sounds amazing! Enjoy!

Where are you, somewhere in the Rockies? Or some mountain ranges more to the east?

 

Albuquerque, New Mexico in the southwest region of the US. And yes, the very southern tip of the Rockies. It is more of a desert climate than mountainous. A magical place!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For Ice Mistral, I will bring Lady ShadowFrost - Dark/Ice Defender !!!

 

EDIT: back up plan, since I don't think I'll get the defender to 35 in time. Morning Frost - Ice/Ice Brute

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ice Mistral SF - Ice Powers & Ice Costumes

Saturday, 1/28/2023

 

MQaFj7L.jpg


64xUC4I.jpg


NzqN77e.jpg


ofyl9Jq.jpg


p3JWHF8.jpg


f9czihS.jpg

 

z2EEWkm.jpg


4KMMghC.jpg


aYbukqu.jpg


JrRp0Tq.jpg


Wok9vYP.jpg


eniZ5fa.jpg


8AZi2am.jpg

 

Delicious slippy-slidy ice.... they could not stay on their feet!


qWFrPEN.jpg


aclKITn.jpg

 

... Or frozen solid


5er3LPK.jpg


6JkGMR0.jpg


1eThCMm.jpg


F85MG13.jpg


3qjVzHF.jpg


RQVCX9S.jpg


4jrXmhH.jpg


uKKXhJJ.jpg


1wt2qxY.jpg


3vHEqlA.jpg


CdIgsZf.jpg


FADty5D.jpg


y8bo2cP.jpg

 

After the ice team was finished, we reformed to do a Mortimer Kal


10Oiv2R.jpg


VhkKmIn.jpg


2b0ghqd.jpg


ck384C8.jpg

 

Uh oh.... @Bananiac/Smiley Goblin's team a"BAN"doned him and he must take on Posi all alone!


koUdELb.jpg

 

Here is one possible explanation:
2ovCb4j.jpg


QqUeCiT.jpg

 

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Feb 4 – Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – Any AT – Know Your Scales (Reptile Costumes)

Feb 12 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – All Controller/Dominator Team  Fallen Angels/Enlightened Devils costumes (Valentine's colors!)

Feb 18 – Ernesto Hess (Level 25-30 – Blue Side: Striga Isle) – All Kheldian Team  Your choice of costume

Feb 25 – Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – All VEAT Team – Spy (sinister) costumes!

 

@TrixieKixx Emerald Dreamz - Psi Melee/IA Stalker

@FrauleinMental Radical Flambe - Rad/Fire Brute

@Midnyte Coconut Patty - BS/Inv Brute

@Burnt Umber Leaf Lizard - Plant/Psi Dominator

@Bananiac Magmasaurus - Water/Thermal Corruptor

@Jaxman100 Jax Constantine - Demon/Cold MM

 

Thanks for the correction on the name of the Ms. Liberty TF @Midnyte! I need to change it in my OneNote file. That's where I keep coming up with the wrong name as I copy/paste the info from prior months.

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Feb 4 – Miss Liberty (Level 45-50 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – Any AT – Know Your Scales (Reptile Costumes)

 

I'll bring Radical Flambe - Rad/Fire Brute.  If only I could find a larger tail, he'd look like Godzilla. 🙂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, FrauleinMental said:

 

I'll bring Radical Flambe - Rad/Fire Brute.  If only I could find a larger tail, he'd look like Godzilla. 🙂

I'm guessing you are already using the organic armor tail. If only it were bigger, I agree! Or the reptile tail?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2023 at 3:37 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Feb 4 – Miss Liberty (Level 45-50 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – Any AT – Know Your Scales (Reptile Costumes)

 


I will join with Coconut Patty - BS/Inv Brute. If indeed, candies can dress up as reptiles. 😄 

P.S. It should be "Ms." Liberty as the contact for this TF. 

 

Also, remember if you are wanting the extra badges, to choose someone based on that:

Saved the World - for TF completion

Peerless/Recluse's Rival - for defeating Lord Recluse during Ms. Liberty TF

Diplomat/Breathes Easy - for defeating the 4 villains in the TF

 

If I've left out any, please let me know!

Edited by Midnyte
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/30/2023 at 12:10 AM, Midnyte said:

Also, remember if you are wanting the extra badges, to choose someone based on that:

Saved the World - for TF completion

Peerless/Recluse's Rival - for defeating Lord Recluse during Ms. Liberty TF

Diplomat/Breathes Easy - for defeating the 4 villains in the TF

 

If I've left out any, please let me know!

I just realized I forgot one. We could do the Aranchos Flier in the TF to get Heat Seeker badge.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2023 at 9:37 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Feb 4 – Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – Any AT – Know Your Scales (Reptile Costumes)

 

@TrixieKixx Emerald Dreamz - Psi Melee/IA Stalker

@FrauleinMental Radical Flambe - Rad/Fire Brute

@Midnyte Coconut Patty - BS/Inv Brute

@Burnt Umber Leaf Lizard - Plant/Psi Dominator *maybe

 

 

 

@TrixieKixx I am thinking about bringing somebody to tank for the final Lord Recluse fight. Or is anybody of your brutes going to take him on? @FrauleinMental @Midnyte

 

Just in case, I have prepped Panzeropteryx, a Shield / Superstrength Tank in his vintage power armor.

 

If I am not needed for tanking, I will bring Magmasaurus, my Water / Thermal Corruptor.

 

 

  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2023 at 9:13 PM, Midnyte said:

 

Uh oh.... @Bananiac/Smiley Goblin's team a"BAN"doned him and he must take on Posi all alone!


koUdELb.jpg

 

Here is one possible explanation:
2ovCb4j.jpg

 

 

Thanks so much again @Midnyte for these great pics and comments! 

 

In that Positron moment, it couldn't have been insufficient photgeniuity (is that a word?!?), because by default any team with a Theme Teamer on it is automatically award winning!

The Goblin just tricked Posi into believing he was all alone. 😇

 

 

  • Haha 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

 

I'm not totally sure I'll be around tomorrow, but if I can, I'll bring Leaf Lizard (Plant/Psi Dominator)

 

Hope you can make it! Would love to see your Plants Lizard! Is that a name you just created for this theme, or is it "original"?

  • Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Just in case, I have prepped Panzeropteryx, a Shield / Superstrength Tank in his vintage power armor.

 

If I am not needed for tanking, I will bring Magmasaurus, my Water / Thermal Corruptor.

Hey @Bananiac Bring whichever you wish! We will be okay with two Brutes tanking. I'll change it in the lineup when you show up 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ms. Liberty TF - Reptile Costumes - Any AT

Saturday, 2/4/2023

 

bIbPaZN.jpg

 

KSw8nvh.jpg

 

Coconut Patty arrives in Independence Port, slings her coconut resin sword over her shoulder, and immediately gets to work photographing her teammates.
fbnYuN4.jpg

 

"What that, you say? Lizard costume?! Oh, right!"
7Dw19MR.jpg

 

:::: resumes taking photos :::::
eGaE9oi.jpg

 

Enthralled by Emerald Dreamz's serpent hair (great choice, btw, @TrixieKixx!)
5weXaBM.jpg

 


r5GkNXH.jpg


zqsg9zx.jpg

 

@Burnt Umber's lovely Leaf Lizard
lncFFRE.jpg

 

Emerald Dreamz
jjd3k8u.jpg

 

This guy is ready to take down some villains! Nice look by @Jaxman100
xb8bvpz.jpg

 

Magmasaurus: Creative lizarding by @Bananiac
(I love your story, it reads like Asimov 🥰)
nUSn6X0.jpg

 

Awesome dude lizard, Radical Flambe, farmer created by @FrauleinMental
dzBeX1X.jpg

 

@Midnyte's lizard candy deluxe, Coconut Patty
0bUeNff.jpg

 

Stand tall, heroes.
Pxq0pAE.jpg


BTeexS3.jpg


jGnppWl.jpg


hK8SYMs.jpg


c0X2Set.jpg

 

And a bunch of combat/action shots! (no danglers today, that I am aware of)


ejjIOqb.jpg


NLG8Ix0.jpg


tEzTju9.jpg


w2p6vaK.jpg


7juGHoi.jpg


ZKbBoDB.jpg


pQsaOw6.jpg


4CFUSOS.jpg

 

TphIHpq.jpg


AaNyp3Z.jpg


OcIfwEO.jpg


FccrY1C.jpg


E8E2ERQ.jpg


hHHShKb.jpg


gGG1mkK.jpg


7dlkDPg.jpg


TJB4Et1.jpg


QBQuSDO.jpg


uQJrn1b.jpg

 

~The End~

 

<< Impromptu Citadel pics inserted here >>

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Bananiac said:

In that Positron moment, it couldn't have been insufficient photgeniuity (is that a word?!?), because by default any team with a Theme Teamer on it is automatically award winning!

The Goblin just tricked Posi into believing he was all alone. 😇

 

I totally agree! 😄 That Goblin is one tricky dude. 

As far as the glitch, though, have any of you ever seen that before? Where the cut scene only shows one character?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...