Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

9 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Anywho, I did successfully graduate college. 😄 Just waiting for my diploma to get ordered and mailed to me. I have been trying to find a job and new apartment, but not having a lot of luck yet.

Congratulations! Of the real life kind! Hope you can join us more often eventually.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Anywho, I did successfully graduate college. 😄 Just waiting for my diploma to get ordered and mailed to me. I have been trying to find a job and new apartment, but not having a lot of luck yet.

No wthat sounds like some really great news. Congratulations and good luck with your job hunt and finding something right to kick off your career.

Also, looking forward to see you again more regularly In Theme then!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Thank you all for the congrats and well wishes. ❤️

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 2/11/2023 at 9:33 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Feb 18 – Ernesto Hess (Level 25-30 – Blue Side: Striga Isle) – All Kheldian Team  Your choice of costume

@TrixieKixx Ebony Dreams - Tri-Warshade

@Burnt Umber Eury - Peacebringer

@FrauleinMental Cosmique - Peacebringer

@Midnyte Crystal Moonbow - all human PB

@drdread Maybe??? - Warshade

@TygerDarkstorm Maybe??? Cap'n Nova - Human PB

@TrixieKixx Still noobing on the EATs, so I will simply bring my Peacebringer BarbarelIa again, the only Kheldian I have in that level range.

Could of course always dig up one of the many lvl4 Kheldians I made and powerlevel them. But I think I am too lazy...

• Haha 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Apologies, as it turns out, we now have plans for the weekend so I won't be there Saturday. Have fun!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 2/13/2023 at 3:44 PM, TygerDarkstorm said:

*pokes head in*

And if I am free this Saturday, @TrixieKixx, I would like to join with Cap'n Nova - Human PB 🙂

Many congrats!

• Thanks 1

*pokes head in*

And if I am free this Saturday, @TrixieKixx, I would like to join with Cap'n Nova - Human PB 🙂

Many congrats!

*pokes head in*

Many congrats!

Feb 4 – Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – Any AT – Know Your Scales (Reptile Costumes)

Feb 11 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – All Controller/Dominator Team – Fallen Angels/Enlightened Devils costumes (Valentine's colors!)

Feb 18 – Ernesto Hess (Level 25-30 – Blue Side: Striga Isle) – All Kheldian Team  Your choice of costume

Feb 25 – Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – All VEAT Team – Spy (sinister) costumes!

@TrixieKixx Cabernet Dreamz - Fortunata Widow

@FrauleinMental Princess Grace - Night Widow

Tsoo Much ArachNoYouDidn't - Fortunata Widow

@TygerDarkstorm Foxie Heart - Crab Spider

@drdread WarMongerer - Crab Spider

@Burnt Umber Veneficio - Crab Spider

@Bananiac Arach Noir - Crab Spider

@Jaxman100 WidowJax - Fortunata Widow

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

On 2/18/2023 at 10:07 AM, TrixieKixx said:

Feb 25 – Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – All VEAT Team – Spy (sinister) costumes!

I will try to be there on Foxie Heart - Crab Spider

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
Fix character name
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/18/2023 at 7:07 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx I have readied Battle Priestess Vea, Arachnos Soldier-soon-to-become-Crab-Spider for this. Just need to think of a way how to make her full-powered-battle-armor look spy-like...

EDIT: Decided on another toon that goes better with the theme. I will bring Arachnoir for the sinister spy part of this. Maybe, with this being such a short SF, we can have another go-around with a 2nd group of toons. Vea still would like to get her own Flames to toy around with.

For the Wizards Weakness Tip, you have to run Sharkhead, right? Although the Tip mission itself is in Cap.

And one of these days I seriously need to learn how to play those VEATs. I have completely ignored them so far...

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hi All! I just realized it's almost the end of the month, and I don't have next month's themes out there! So, here you go!!! Start thinking 🙂 Also, please let me know if I put the wrong levels, city, or anything else 😄 

Mar 4 – Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) –  Wolf Costumes - Any AT with Claws as one of your powers!

Mar 11 – Katie Hannon (Level 30-34 Blue Side: Croatoa) – Luck o' the Irish! (I know…I know…we always do this theme for this TF…why do I always pick it around St. Patrick's Day…LOL) All green costumes - Any AT *Can someone  join me in Ouros prior to this to get the contact?

Mar 18 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Just Clowning Around (Clown costumes!) - Any AT

Mar 25 – Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) – Favorite Toy from your Childhood (costumes) - Any AT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2023 at 2:09 PM, Bananiac said:

For the Wizards Weakness Tip, you have to run Sharkhead, right? Although the Tip mission itself is in Cap.

Well, crud. I forgot about this. I'm going to try to get the tip now to unlock it. 

ETA: That was easy! Got it 🙂 I also got it on Apple Pie - my Beam Rifle/Inv Sentinel...we can run a second time with no downtime 🙂 

Edited by TrixieKixx

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Well, crud. I forgot about this. I'm going to try to get the tip now to unlock it. 

ETA: That was easy! Got it 🙂 I also got it on Apple Pie - my Beam Rifle/Inv Sentinel...we can run a second time with no downtime 🙂 

Great! I'll get my spy VEAT ready and also a secondary whoever character. Fun! (I came here to say that I could help you get the Katie contact unlocked and wondering if that's what your message was in game today. It turns out I had minimized the game to open up my work programs to check some things and got totally distracted with work and had my game minimized still inside my mission, totally forgotten about, for hours! I didn't see your message until I decided to reboot my computer and was shutting down all the programs first! LOL. So anyway, maybe we can do that Sat night or Sunday from Ouro). 

• Haha 1

Mar 4 – Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) –  Wolf Costumes - Any AT with Claws as one of your powers!

Mar 11 – Katie Hannon (Level 30-34 Blue Side: Croatoa) – Luck o' the Irish! (I know…I know…we always do this theme for this TF…why do I always pick it around St. Patrick's Day…LOL) All green costumes - Any AT *Can someone  join me in Ouros prior to this to get the contact?

Mar 18 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Just Clowning Around (Clown costumes!) - Any AT

Mar 25 – Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) – Favorite Toy from your Childhood (costumes) - Any AT

@TrixieKixx TrixieKixx - Claws/Regen Scrapper

@TygerDarkstorm Frostie Claws - Ice/Claws Tanker

@Jaxman100 Timber Wolfe - SR/Claws Tanker

@Midnyte Forever Midnight - Night Widow

Edited by TrixieKixx

3 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I will try to be there on Frostie Claws - Ice/Claws Tanker

• Thumbs Up 1