Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

14 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Mar 18 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Just Clowning Around (Clown costumes!) - Any AT

For Sparcetriel, Morning Frost - Ice/Ice Brute would like to partake.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/11/2023 at 8:17 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Mar 18 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Just Clowning Around (Clown costumes!) - Any AT

@TrixieKixx I will be there with the Clockwork Clown, a Robots / Sonic Mastermind.

Note to myself: We have not yet changed the DST, so I think(!) this will be happening 1h earlier than usual. 

Edited by Bananiac
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

7 minutes ago, Bananiac said:

@TrixieKixx I will be there with the Clockwork Clown, a Robots / Sonic Mastermind.

Note to myself: We have not yet changed the DST, so I think(!) this will be happening 1h earlier than usual. 

The United States are on DST as of Sunday 3/12/23. 🙂

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

57 minutes ago, Bananiac said:

We sprang forward one hour! You might want to Google to see the correct time. If I remember correctly, you are currently 8 hours ahead of me and I'm on PDT in California. So, it's 12:18 pm here and says you are 8:18 pm, and we start at 9 am my time 😄 I hope this helps! 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it tomorrow. I have a job interview. Good luck guys!

• Thanks 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Sparcetriel Respec Trial - Clown Costumes - Any AT

Saturday, 3/18/2023

This was a fun and long-awaited theme. We'll have to do it again, or a variation of it, so that @TygerDarkstorm can have a makeup session, once she is gainfully employed in her new career! ☺️

I noticed that some of us went all-out jester, while others made more unique costumes. They all looked terrific! The sun was coming up in Nerva so the lighting was great for showing off all the colors.

sHddRHi.jpg

T7upsy3.jpg

Clockwork Clown, a mastermind by @Bananiac. Really nice concept and color scheme.
mRIIOFv.jpg

Dark Ambrosia, a controller by @TrixieKixx. I totally forgot about the clown face! Looks good.
5MSEBHN.jpg

The always-classy & stylish Princess Grace, a controller by @FrauleinMental. Frau, this costume blew me away.
I don't know if Grace Kelly would have worn that sexy corset in her day 😄 but I love your portrayal of her here. Oh, and I must mention how the collar and shoulders look together... fantastic! One question: what are those long white gloves? From this angle I can't identify them. They look great!

Vk7DYL9.jpg

Morning Frost, normally a beautiful and radiant kick-ass ice brute, donned a scary clown costume for this event. By @Midnyte. After seeing most of you in the jester collar, I can't believe I forgot about it! Those of you who used it really did a nice job.
wLxy9JL.jpg

Alichino, a demonic mastermind by @Burnt Umber. Very nice look. Those boots are incredible! Very evil indeed. 
MCKl2XD.jpg

Tsoossudio, a blaster by @Tsoo Much (we're still trying to get his forum name)
It's an exact replica of Ronald McDonald!
EJPyB5B.jpg

H9DqDhX.jpg

x2m9eS2.jpg

DB7ACPq.jpg

gkYtDjh.jpg

KYjagML.jpg

dFOkcwp.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1

Hey Guys, Apparently I read the WST's wrong! I can't wait until my brain starts working correctly again! The Respec should've been next Saturday, so we'll do a repeat, but with a new theme and Respec #2 🙂 Unless you'd prefer to do blue side? Let me know! We'll do Posi 1 & 2 for the 1st week in April.

Mar 4 – Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) –  Wolf Costumes - Any AT with Claws as one of your powers!

Mar 11 – Katie Hannon (Level 30-34 Blue Side: Croatoa) – Luck o' the Irish! All green costumes - Any AT 

Mar 25 – Tree of Thorns Respec #2 Trepsarciel (Level 34-43 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Favorite Toy from your Childhood (costumes) - Any AT

@TrixieKixx Urban Fantasy - Gravity Control/Empathy Controller (Barbie!)

@FrauleinMental Aluminium Patriot - Energy/Devices Blaster

@Midnyte Kandy Kilowatt - Electric/Shield Brute

@drdread Cabbage Patch Killer - Warshade

@Burnt Umber Alichino - Demon/Pain MM

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hi All! I wanted to get our themes for April out early so you can start preparing 🙂 I hope you enjoy them 😄 

Apr 1 - Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) All Blaster Team - Fruit Pies…costume to reflect your favorite fruit pie

Apr 8 - TinPex (Level 50 - Purple: RWZ) Experimental - Any AT - Weird Science (Bring your best/favorite mad scientist or mad scientist experiment character)

Apr 15 - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) All Ranged Team (any AT except Melee) - Dragon Costumes

Apr 22 - Imperious (Level 35-50; Blue Side: Cimerora) Any AT - All  Royalty (are you a King, Queen, Prince, or Princess?)

Apr 29 - Faathim the Kind (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) All Controller or Dominator - "Night at the Opera"

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just to note, TinPex no longer requires an Alpha unlock, just level 50

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Midnyte said:

The always-classy & stylish Princess Grace, a controller by @FrauleinMental. Frau, this costume blew me away.
I don't know if Grace Kelly would have worn that sexy corset in her day 😄 but I love your portrayal of her here. Oh, and I must mention how the collar and shoulders look together... fantastic! One question: what are those long white gloves? From this angle I can't identify them. They look great!

Vk7DYL9.jpg

Thank you so much!

The gloves are Fashion Tight, same as the boots.  I'm just noticing that with the color they blend a bit much into the skin color, which makes them harder to identify.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FrauleinMental said:

Thank you so much!

The gloves are Fashion Tight, same as the boots.  I'm just noticing that with the color they blend a bit much into the skin color, which makes them harder to identify.

Yes, exactly, which only makes it look more elegant. Okay, thanks for clarifying that. I'm in the costume creator now.... I want to take a look at those and see if I could be using them in some way.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2023 at 12:20 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Mar 25 – Tree of Thorns Respec #2 Sparcetriel (Level 34-43 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Favorite Toy from your Childhood (costumes) - Any AT

Treespec #2 is Trepsarciel, but still in Nerva (just further out).  I'm fine with any of the re/treespecs.  I'll bring my toy armor suit, Aluminium Patriot - Energy/Devices Blaster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/18/2023 at 6:20 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Mar 25 – Tree of Thorns Respec #2 Trepsarciel (Level 34-43 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Favorite Toy from your Childhood (costumes) - Any AT

That would definitely be my Captain Future action figure, or maybe my toy soldier mastermind...

But will have to miss this one, got plans for next saturday.

Good Hunting!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 3/18/2023 at 1:20 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Aww, cute. I saw you're making Barbie. I loved my Barbies too. My sister and I had whole families using both the Barbies and the small Dawn dolls. They were the kids. LOL. There were also the Kelly dolls which I think were the teenagers!

For this, I decided to do Lite Brite or Shrinky Dinks. So I am working on it. But the character du jour will be Kandy Kilowatt - Electric/Shield Brute. She hasn't done any of the respec trials yet, so whatever we do she'll stay for the duration.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/20/2023 at 9:58 AM, Bananiac said:

That would definitely be my Captain Future action figure, or maybe my toy soldier mastermind...

But will have to miss this one, got plans for next saturday.

Good Hunting!

Even though I am not gonna make it this week, I had to do this!

0zaBA2E.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mar 25 – Tree of Thorns Respec #2 Trepsarciel (Level 34-43 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Favorite Toy from your Childhood (costumes) - Any A

I finally have a Saturday free again. I'd like to join as the Cabbage Patch Killer (Warshade).

• Haha 2

Haha, that's great Ban!  I'm actually also going with a Lego-inspired character this week, but as that blue wizard fig in the old Knights set.

(Alichino - Demon/Pain MM)

• Thumbs Up 1

Tree of Thorns Respec #2 - Trepsarciel

Costume theme - A favorite childhood toy

Saturday, 3/25/2023

mpO9UgX.jpg

gYi2u2R.jpg

@FrauleinMental brought her toy blaster, Aluminium Patriot
N3B9trA.jpg

@TrixieKixx made a Barbie controller, Urban Fantasy
ZPd1AB0.jpg

@Burnt Umber made a Lego piece, Alichino, a wizard mastermind
Pa0mDX2.jpg

@Midnyte brought a brute, Kandy Kilowatt adorned in a Lite-Brite costume. Two actually!
VpU3yxR.jpg
J28cLbQ.jpg

@drdread brought the dreaded Cabbage Patch Killer, warshade
MlNLEQu.jpg

Jzry2Vc.jpg

NYsTGpm.jpg

NarJVMn.jpg

The old commercial jingle was stuck in my head all day...
XqPVWZa.jpg

Barbie to the rescue when Lite-Brite went down!
LTv6UAd.jpg

RkCldj0.jpg

JgBGtqR.jpg

4P2qAmh.jpg

aI2Kujy.jpg

KLK28ha.jpg
TVtqSHs.jpg

Next, we re-grouped to do Tree of Thorns Respec #3 - Ractespriel

jAI1KH1.jpg

VRMZhy5.jpg

l2KYCsw.jpg

DmiEjd8.jpg

@TrixieKixx, love your action pose here! (I don't really know what I'm doing, nor do I want to know 😮 )
Q6LvP8V.jpg

I8AQNZc.jpg

zr47wBX.jpg

hUb933X.jpg

n00oA46.jpg

7oZGlIf.jpg

l2EnYYx.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1