Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

6/3 – Vacation time! Three of the Themer's are on vacation 🙂 Talk amongst yourselves!

6/10 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Anime costumes – Any AT

6/17 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 – Red Side: Grandville) – Military Costumes - Bring a Defender, Mastermind, Scrapper, or Stalker! Let's try to keep it balanced!

6/24 –  Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago)  Robin Hood - Steal from the rich, give to the poor in your interpretation of this famous vigilante; Archery powers preferred

@TrixieKixx Champagne Dreamz - FF/Beam Defender

@FrauleinMental Aural Aria - Symphony/Sonic CTRL

@Midnyte Candy Martini - War Mace/Bio Armor Brute

@Burnt Umber Fulmen Sideris Electric/Energy Blaster

Edited by TrixieKixx

On 6/2/2023 at 10:24 PM, TygerDarkstorm said:

That link borked for anyone else, or just me?

Oops, I didn't' realize you were talking about our "checking in" photo. I'll try again. This was the first day that the 3 of us got together, with Ban's family, and Trixie's husband too. We had such a good time on this whale watching boat. It was very rough and choppy (the water) and grey (the sky) and cold and windy (the air). 😄😄 

aMa86Su.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Oops, I didn't' realize you were talking about our "checking in" photo. I'll try again. This was the first day that the 3 of us got together, with Ban's family, and Trixie's husband too. We had such a good time on this whale watching boat. It was very rough and choppy (the water) and grey (the sky) and cold and windy (the air). 😄😄 

AJFCJaVoEJuCJtKQRAahkujWljYOWBvA_scn4sN7iU_x8yLKjrezXmvw81qt1mQLnUuMxZM861Afo8msMNCm3pQ2R0LOPst8xiXhxBVqNVr6Bk4ehRI8GHvvyQwMKo96ddj--EKnIeZ98TLFCNkxmuONocJCRLltDEGFjfmC8ku_VX8xJtJ9dG0ttqxMls51HD2Iy-j96rLRStZjdd6EGqg8rx8ku3X5qEIWoWEt5g1QRiwVo6hfhdAzTBmcVWpazLSfCxVFPATtF-LwLZFoMLvpJpnnCOWepnjBfVlDPACwGCeFYHmEJcO5dPx8r4IkOsWgUwe3P33IujRlABDfoiJQRHVKPVLDeNrrRMUHD-2PUPsrFkKJZDen1KvMo6CWoYmIJ_J3C2FSmxeqinnZfNPWUx3IoNPdYVFPLXv0npGrROmsHs-6rDhfM1NtYeRGYNegTn4oUVhypIkAo0LCpdmVPmhB0RG6fPvi1VZnRkU3GeE9u6BLWpDfn5R5BsHUmQh0JNQLKhal_RlmOy-3w6jfWZSowljbFRIoht3ivo3vNXPxE--dPHU-keULxk2HU1kTj7giWXeFLHJr1wVB6mCENSU5JFsbpJI8h4lLLT5j9OlVqGDehWB93N3Eqts7vX-w6BL5RYCtLzJaiYrE-gXRW_PERsx8v-tZ6optacTU7s0yI6kFfLu68YNUTYyAhKpX8NSUA0bUepcq-953oO3z4Lec8FyoJnlv-DhZ2JgNp4GYJHTq8k3ESASpXQYCYw7bHM-SaIKDvQS__9kEjOSzC8BZZ7k5vgcFlj6j0OHf3RxSPvOXRjAxYseiDg0o4EDaYlHI-7DVTRQuQj6CpohDpI5EJRovlpYuD0UI7KYmdhQhlp4RGLsxL2QSJ1BKApZ-cxvxO3ISpDiFkbMSj9K9zsQ=w1189-h892-s-no?authuser=0

LOL...it just shows a circle with a bar in the middle.

• Thanks 1

On 6/4/2023 at 11:32 AM, TrixieKixx said:

6/10 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Anime costumes – Any AT

My anime girl will be Misty from Pokémon, played by Candy Martini - War Mace/Bio Armor Brute. Since Misty collects water types, I really tried to use one of my water blast toons, but either not the right level or don't need the badge or something else. So it'll be enough for her to just look somewhat like Misty, although females don't have suspender option, right?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/4/2023 at 9:08 PM, Midnyte said:

aMa86Su.jpg

And we were very happy to be back on solid ground! But was a worthwhile trip, seeing the whales and the sea lions hunting (skulls?) together! 🙂 

Edited by Bananiac
  • Haha 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

At the airport now, getting ready to board the plane back home! Great trip, great meet-up! Lots of memories were made to talk about for years to come.

But also glad to be heading home now. See ya all next week at the usual place and time, folks! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

1 minute ago, Bananiac said:

At the airport now, getting ready to board the plane back home! Great trip, great meet-up! Lots of memories were made to talk about for years to come.

But also glad to be heading home now. See ya all next week at the usual place and time, folks! 

Traveling is fantastic, but there's no place like home. Good travels to you on your long-assed journey. 🥰

• Like 1

Numina TF - Anime costumes - Any AT

Saturday, 6/10/2023

We had only 4 sign up for today

i77hYy2.jpg

Trixie attempted to recruit others, but no takers
1VUdE2u.jpg

Champagne Dreamz, a defender with a beautiful story, by @TrixieKixx
5CtTn6x.jpg

@Burnt Umber's blaster, Fulmen Sideris, cool story!
LNellTr.jpg

Candy Martini, brute by @Midnyte, dressed as Misty with a Pangoro in tow
mYHelUx.jpg

Aural Aria, controller by @FrauleinMental, staying with the gold/white color scheme
9RPaxXm.jpg

Receiving our final orders from Numina
3BEqmxo.jpg

nMP92NY.jpg

7NK3LBV.jpg

SyQaHgr.jpg

kfeNag7.jpg

Sharing some horrifying images with you that filled my screen when I was trapped between a wall and some crates 😮 
6d9rtfv.jpg

U6V4TVi.jpg

I had to beat my way out with a baseball bat
AfSO28D.jpg

Knt2NSy.jpg

9A1jBGy.jpg

JRuZtCq.jpg

All in all, an easy task force for the 4 of us
ThVHb7w.jpg

zQMz6n4.jpg

fWZI35m.jpg

4uorAht.jpg

NEL6s9s.jpg

QfxLM8K.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

6/3 – Vacation time! Three of the Themer's are on vacation 🙂 Talk amongst yourselves!

6/17 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 – Red Side: Grandville) – Military Costumes - Bring a Defender, Mastermind, Scrapper, or Stalker! Let's try to keep it balanced!

6/24 –  Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago)  Robin Hood - Steal from the rich, give to the poor in your interpretation of this famous vigilante; Archery powers preferred

@TrixieKixx Emerald Dreamz - Psi/IA Stalker

@FrauleinMental Project Isabelle - Bots/Rad MM

@Burnt Umber Alichino - Demons/Pain MM

@Bananiac Flying Nightingale - Emp/DP Defender

Edited by TrixieKixx

I'm out of town next weekend but will have my laptop and I'll be in EDT zone so I'll see if I can make it to Barracuda. If so, I'll bring a scrapper, probably Nyghtfall - SJ/Nin Scrapper. Or, depending on how the team makeup unfolds, I could alternatively bring a defender, Lady Shadowfrost - Dark/Ice Defender

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/19/2023 at 10:58 PM, TygerDarkstorm said:

Trying to create a look has me coming up with another theme idea if we haven't done it: Anime

Oopsies.... apparently we did your suggested theme without you! Since you are busy with graduation festivities and moving and your new job, etc etc, I propose we schedule another Anime theme at some point!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Let's see, I can bring either Caedes (DB/Nin Stalker) or Alichino (Demons/Pain MM).  Either could use the badge(s), but the MM might be a touch helpful in that last fight.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Midnyte said:

All in all, an easy task force for the 4 of us

Thanks for the photos!  I was kind of surprised how easily/quickly we breezed through the TF with just the four of us.  Props to our support for keeping us from dying not even once.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

We don't seem to have many military scrappers or stalkers, and shockingly enough I have to admit I don't have one, either! And as I don't think that I will be able to create a new one and powerlevel to 45 this week, I will just stick with my Old Faithfull and bring Flying Nightingale, my Emp / DP Defendress, in her in her original WAAF uniform.

Additional note to myself:

I need to start preparing for the Robin Hood theme... no idea yet what I am gonna do about that, but very much looking forward to it! Also, Archery became one of my 1st loves after returning to this game. There was a weekly all-archer team on Reunion that always was such a blast to run with!

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/10/2023 at 10:04 PM, Jaxman100 said:

Glad you all had a good time this morning.  Been a long day of work, but hope the week will settle down, might just sleep all next weekend.  But maybe i'll be awake enough for theme team.  🙂

I used the ramen reaction just to have a reason to use it. 😄😄 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I got my Stalker to Level 50 and fully kitted out! It's so exciting 🙂 @Midnyte and @FrauleinMental, let me know who you're bringing of the two you selected so I can update! If not, I'll update when you get there! Ready and reporting for duty!

Awesome! I've never had a L50 stalker, so this is really exciting. 😄 😄 Update mine for the scrapper.

Just got back from a night out with friends in Maryland, we saw Tarja at the Baltimore Soundstage.... she was sooooo good. I have only ever seen Nightwish live w/Floor, although I've watched plenty of older videos with Tarja, it was such a treat to  see her live. Still a rock goddess. 🤘

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6/24 –  Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Robin Hood - Steal from the rich, give to the poor in your interpretation of this famous vigilante; Archery or Staff powers preferred!

@TrixieKixx Miss Skittles - Archery/TA Blaster

@Midnyte Sky Huntress - Archery/SR sentinel

@Burnt Umber  Infirmanda - Thugs/Poison MM

@Milrop Hamuk - Trick Arrow/Archery Defender

@Jaxman100 Beau N Arrow - Archery/RA Corruptor

Edited by TrixieKixx

We have five Saturdays in July for Theme Team goodness! Thanks to all of you for contributing ideas used for this month 😄 

7/1 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – Red, white, and blue theme! Any AT

7/8 – TinPex (Level 50 - Purple: RWZ) – Brothers Grimm / Fairy Tales Costumes! Any AT (don't forget the Battle Maiden fight! Stay away from those blue spots!)

7/15 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) – Brain-In-A-Jar Costumes –  One AT of each type

7/22 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – Time Traveler Costumes - Any AT

7/29 – Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – "Call the Police!" (Police Officers, Detectives, Undercover Agents, Miami Vice, Beverly Hills Cop, CSI Los Angeles, you name it…) - One AT of each type

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1