Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

I'm going to have to pull out (lol) of this weekend's Themed SF. My cousin's baby boy is turning 1 and having his birthday party at noon on Saturday, so I'll be busy with that that day. 🙂 Good luck to you all though!

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

That was SuperLOL! I nice bunch of crimebirds we were 😁

Great pics again. I think they are telling a lot of the story. But you had to be there...

Thx all for the ride. I enjoyed myself thoroughly, although I am not much of a typer while trying to keep ahead of things.

I have no idea how you guys are doing this, all the talking while we were hitting mobs 😎🥳

• Like 4

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

10 hours ago, Bananiac said:

That was SuperLOL! I nice bunch of crimebirds we were 😁

Great pics again. I think they are telling a lot of the story. But you had to be there...

Thx all for the ride. I enjoyed myself thoroughly, although I am not much of a typer while trying to keep ahead of things.

I have no idea how you guys are doing this, all the talking while we were hitting mobs 😎🥳

yay, I'm so glad you like the pics I posted. Thank you! 🙂 And I can relate to not typing much while in combat. I am usually so focused that I miss a lot and usually only have time to throw in an LOL here and there... 😄  But I totally enjoy all the wit of those who can type and fight simultaneously!

(Bringing this forward in time, since it was buried way back on page 8.)

I hope everyone had fun last week despite the rough patch (and debt badges) at the end there. The Sky Raiders thought they'd take us out, but we persevered and kicked their behinds into their behinds!

October 24th: Operatives Report! All VEATs Operative Renault SF. Sharkhead. Level 25+

The roster so far...

@TraumaTrain- Devil's Workshop, crab spider

@socom242- Kampfbereit, bane spider

@EmmySky- GoldenSky, widow

@TrixieKixx- Evil Godess, night widow

@Midnyte- Midnyte Widow, night widow

@Jaxman100-

@VerseGuy

We have one spot open. @FrauleinMental? @Bananiac?

@TygerDarkstorm I'm sorry you won't be able to make it for this one! We'll miss you. But family time is also super important! Have fun and be safe.

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry, didn't make it today. Wife's birthday, so have been busy at that time.

Hope you got a striking team together. Looking forward to the reports! 🙂 

I have, however, been busy later in the evening, taking part in the Homecoming Halloween Costume Contest on my home server Reunion.

And "Mr O'Hallows" is able to report successful commencement! 🥇

MrOHallows6.thumb.PNG.f319b87bb4e61c5e92384f2f9757a4f0.PNG

I really love this game and everything you are able to do with it!

• Like 5

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

6 minutes ago, Bananiac said:

Sorry, didn't make it today. Wife's birthday, so have been busy at that time.

Hope you got a striking team together. Looking forward to the reports! 🙂 

I have, however, been busy later in the evening, taking part in the Homecoming Halloween Costume Contest on my home server Reunion.

And "Mr O'Hallows" is able to report successful commencement! 🥇

I really love this game and everything you are able to do with it!

That is a great look! Good luck at the contest!

The SF went very well! We ended up with two folks pulled from the LFG chat to fill in the spots. It was quite successful and I don't think anyone perished. All the VEAT team buffs were amazing!

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, TraumaTrain said:

The SF went very well! We ended up with two folks pulled from the LFG chat to fill in the spots. It was quite successful and I don't think anyone perished. All the VEAT team buffs were amazing!

Nobody died, but still fun?!?

DOES NOT COMPUTE

I think @EmmySky saved your honor here 😁

• Haha 2

All-VEAT Renault SF

Saturday, 10/24/20

We had our scheduled 6 players plus 2 we recruited from the channel.  GoldenSky provided the pre-game entertainment with a dancing show, while Evil Goddess treated us to a fashion show. It was a fun time and bonus zombie invasion afterwards.

00.JPG.0df614e25b01896f316c168885afcca5.JPG

01.thumb.JPG.7e935296447c6a328026e16f9322a767.JPG

02.thumb.JPG.21522da633cc705f3dc1bf3e03becf5b.JPG

03.thumb.JPG.71c618b3c24b3762e378737f6934491c.JPG

04a.thumb.JPG.2d3a845e60c3087cc2cfea76e885ed74.JPG

04.JPG.9893caa6dfad59f58436ef4d1869c99b.JPG

05.JPG.c94745505934ee10d6022ab6e9be6225.JPG

06.JPG.70ed0843c880bbe1ab01353bbb59a928.JPG      06b.thumb.JPG.c1a58f7308b3704291f17933c1e83bce.JPG

06-01.thumb.jpg.8f54122c5d8919db89e29945e814c166.jpg06-02.thumb.jpg.d6c9ed9934d66b0e288b6b36b39fc85b.jpg06-03.thumb.jpg.7b814e1d456b53900958fbbeb383df74.jpg06-04.thumb.jpg.b15b54e92569ec3d2bf436e14a7c952e.jpg     

07.thumb.JPG.16f58f725cfcea2a23d34ec59fff594d.JPG

08.thumb.JPG.667bb0172f6151a166210ce10ce15ea2.JPG

00b.thumb.JPG.fa8e39ac32e8c778b8dc8b1eb5fa68f3.JPG

18.JPG.7f83ab827b7a9a84fac19cb7b56cf566.JPG

19.thumb.JPG.bf60b2beb2e47f231b05f00584a1bee6.JPG

20.thumb.JPG.ad1b52ca0f45b39d82fac267502325f4.JPG

99.JPG.51afa646b69bbbea413f1c7a6a43a30e.JPG

98.thumb.JPG.43bf4dac3b59875a9d5136e2508304e5.JPG

96.thumb.JPG.16c1c51df55c6a8f5ae3cab54eec9a7b.JPG

97.thumb.JPG.8a9fbcca7d8042047e9941d33f98c72e.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 10/6/2020 at 9:00 PM, TraumaTrain said:

<<<For October 31st, the theme will be Trick or Treat costumes. You know, any of the costumes you get for Trickin' n Treatin'.>>>

<<<Mender Silos TF. Level 46+. No badge, and only 14 merits, but some interesting foes to fight including the jaded Jade Spider.>>>

Today was really fun.. you are all great to spend Saturday afternoons with! I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Eventually I will tweak my graphics settings to get better quality pics but I keep forgetting!

Looking forward to next weekend's theme of Trick or Treat Costumes. My favorite is Carnie, but that's probably true of most girls. 😄 Knives of Artemis is cute too, and PP is okay, with coralax being my least fave. Am I forgetting any other female ones?

My level 35 ice/ice brute did some ToTing today and has some of those ready to whip out. They last 14 days so any you collect this week will be good for Saturday. As mentioned today in chat, some people might purchase a costume with salvage and then you can choose which specific one you want. But to me it's easy enough to click on a few doors and they drop right into your inventory. So I will be joining with Morning Frost, ice/ice brute if I can get her to 46 this week. If I can't, I'll go with my crab spider, Madame Midnyte, because she would love the badge title!

About the badge.... we chatted also today that although the Mender Silos TF does not grant a badge, we will fight the Jade Spider, an AV who gives a defeat badge "Itsy Bitsy". I found a picture of her..... apparently in the comic, Lord Recluse chooses Kalinda as his favorite fortunata seer to control the Jade Spider, so she is inside there! So excited! 😄😄 

File:Jade Spider Model Two.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow. That big spider looks impressive! I gotta go punch it! Hope I can make it again next week. Looking good as far as the schedule goes today. I would be planning to send over Dark Anaesthetist, Mind/Emp Controller and The One And Only LVL50 I'm pushing 😇 (for reasons I assume are obvious)

I am really sad that I missed this weeks team, the pictures and costumes look smashing. Also the Bios! Good fun pieces there (and that one poem which is rather grave, but excellent reference!). Keep that coming! I actually only just started to explore VEATs more systematically, and this one sounds like some cool mid-level action... Maybe something like this can be repeated some day.

• Like 4

Thanks for the awesome pics @MidnyteAs always, it was loads of fun. And I actually created a little bio for this one too...it was awesome that you caught some of my costume changes. I really, really like this toon and I probably would've never made a widow if it weren't for this task force. I'm still trying to decide who I'll bring next week. I was thinking of Althea Gaia, just because I would love to have the Itsy Bitsy badge for her. She is an Earth/Emp, which may come in handy. I do see we have another Emp coming, but with this spider we're going up against? I think two is better than one 😄 She's level 50 already and I'll try to finish getting her enhanced. I've been using her a lot for Hami raids / MSR, so that's bringing in merits and influence. Here's a pic I got with the zombie attack.

1307920536_2020-10-24(1).thumb.jpg.3b6119572c61b75b5101698222d2f97e.jpg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Looking forward to next weekend's theme of Trick or Treat Costumes. My favorite is Carnie, but that's probably true of most girls. 😄 Knives of Artemis is cute too, and PP is okay, with coralax being my least fave. Am I forgetting any other female ones?

The Crey Agent has a female version, but it's just a suit and headset.  And there's the Vahzilok Eidolon, if you're into straps and leather.

I really wish there were more female ToT costumes.  Frankly, I'm shocked there aren't any Circle of Thorns costumes.  I also kinda want a Malta Sapper costume. 🙂

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

@FrauleinMental, oh right, I got both of those drops today and remembered them. So I guess just those 6. Although I was looking at the list of the permanent costume powers that you can win at the events and there were a couple unfamiliar ones that looked pretty cool!

Coffee Ring was a runner-up at the Food & Drink CC, so I took the Vahzilok Buzzsaw costume.

• Like 1