Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

(Moving this forward in time a little bit.)

Next week's theme for 11/14

Savage Nature! The following power sets are in: Plant Manipulation, Plant Control, Nature Affinity, Beast Mastery, Savage Assault, Thorny Assault, Savage Melee. Many archetypes dip into those sets.

The Beast of the Mountain story (Virgil Tarikoss TF, red side, Cap au Diable, level 15+). In this one, we fight Legacy Chain, Circle of Thorns, Longbozos, and demons! It is one of the WSTs for double merits and a Notice for the 50s. Afterwards, the TF spawns a zombie invasion somewhere!

@TraumaTrain Call o' the Wild -- Plant Control/Savage Ass Dominator

@TrixieKixx Ima Wallflower -- Plant Control/Nature Affinity Controller

@TygerDarkstorm Botanical Pathogen -- Plant Control/Poison Controller

@Jaxman100 Savage Jax -- Savage Melee guy

@Midnyte Mother Earth Goddess -- Beast Mastery/Nature Affinity Mastermind

@socom242 ChloroPhyllis -- Plant Control/? Controller

@EmmySky Game Keeper -- Beast Mastery/Kinetics Mastermind

@TheMightyC Animala -- Savage Melee/Regen Scrapper

If there are two or more other interested players, we can split the group in half and run two slightly smaller teams. (Not as a race!)

@Bananiac Bananiac -- Plant Control/Radiation Emission Controller

Edited by TraumaTrain

@TraumaTrain As tempted as I am do do a necro/nature, I'm gonna go ahead and bring the debuffs with Botanical Pathogen, my plant/poison Controller 🙂

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

This is becoming a habit for me to wade through Theme Team pictures on sunday mornings with a coffee, only to find out that all the bookings have already been made for the next week... 😬 
Timezone difference be @%§€%

I seriously feel like having missed out on a great fun, those pictures are a blast! Just curious, the quasi-naked effect comes from skin colour and tights colour matching, right? Or is there some other literally dirty 😇 trick in the costume creator that I am not aware of (which I heavily doubt, given all the time I spend in this thing!)?

I‘ll be staying on standby for next saturday, most likely pushing around my signature toon Bananiac (lvl 20something plant/rad Control) a little bit. He needs some attention anyway. I have kinda neglected him for a while now, even though the combo plays very well I think. Alts Alts Alts.... At least one of the new guys took 2nd place in another costume contest yesterday. I am beginning to make a living from all the price money they earn me LOL...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

2 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Just curious, the quasi-naked effect comes from skin colour and tights colour matching, right? Or is there some other literally dirty 😇 trick in the costume creator that I am not aware of (which I heavily doubt, given all the time I spend in this thing!)?

That's what I thought.  I hadn't even thought about doing that until yesterday, just went with tighty-whities. 🙂  I do remember playing around with the mesh top on another toon and being disappointed I couldn't find anything matching for bottom.

2 hours ago, Bananiac said:

At least one of the new guys took 2nd place in another costume contest yesterday. I am beginning to make a living from all the price money they earn me LOL...

Congrats!

Edited by FrauleinMental

On 11/8/2020 at 3:30 AM, Bananiac said:

This is becoming a habit for me to wade through Theme Team pictures on sunday mornings with a coffee, only to find out that all the bookings have already been made for the next week... 😬 

Awww... I wish there was a way to have more than 8, or make an instanced league TF or something... one thing I thought of is to do a zone event afterwards, like fight some giant monsters together or something. 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 12:30 AM, Bananiac said:

Timezone difference be @%§€%

I seriously feel like having missed out on a great fun, those pictures are a blast! Just curious, the quasi-naked effect comes from skin colour and tights colour matching, right? Or is there some other literally dirty 😇 trick in the costume creator that I am not aware of (which I heavily doubt, given all the time I spend in this thing!)?

I‘ll be staying on standby for next saturday, most likely pushing around my signature toon Bananiac (lvl 20something plant/rad Control) a little bit. He needs some attention anyway. I have kinda neglected him for a while now, even though the combo plays very well I think. Alts Alts Alts.... At least one of the new guys took 2nd place in another costume contest yesterday. I am beginning to make a living from all the price money they earn me LOL...

If you have something ready to go, feel free to take my spot. 🙂 I've done a few of these as it is and don't mind giving up my spot this time around for you. But yeah, we're usually deciding theme and which TF/SF to do while we're raiding on Saturdays, so the sign-ups happen shortly after the raid.

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Actually, after checking my calendar, I would like to keep my spot for this Saturday, please. Next Saturday I won't be able to make it since I have to get blood work done.

• Like 1

No Problem. As I said, I'll check in tomorrow just staying on standby. So if anybody drops out I am ready to do my part! 🙂

Don't know if I still will be on when you guys would be done. Just give a shout out on the channel, and I may join for whatever happens afterwards if I'm still there...

• Like 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Hello Fellow Theme Team!

For next weeks challenge, we will be doing an all Fairies theme and DFB. Please let me know if you'd like to reserve a spot. You can change an existing toons costume or make a new one...up to you!

• @TrixieKixx- Winter Fairy, Ice/Ice Troller
  • @Midnyte- Water Faerie, water blast/pain domination corruptor
  • @Bananiac- Demolishia (a Brute, similarly obviously) or Icebloom Djinn, a Storm/Ice Defender
  • @EmmySky - Faeble, Warshade
  • @Jaxman100- Faerie Fire, a brand new Emp/Fire Defender
  • @socom242- TBD...tiny Pax Americana...Tank
  • @FrauleinMental- FrauleinMental (costume change!)
Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I will either send TinkerBOOM (a Tank, obviously) or Demolishia (a Brute, similarly obviously).

Depending on the evolution of the team composition, I may also just roll a new toon on Indom. I am having ideas...

• Like 1

I should lose my job as group photographer after today.... I missed getting good close-ups of some of you and had to settle for bad quality zoomed in crops. 😞

I have a tendency to be compulsive about stuff so I think I try too hard to *not* be compulsive and then today I just went too far being casual about it. 😿

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Midnyte said:

I should lose my job as group photographer after today.... I missed getting good close-ups of some of you and had to settle for bad quality zoomed in crops. 😞

I have a tendency to be compulsive about stuff so I think I try too hard to *not* be compulsive and then today I just went too far being casual about it. 😿

Dont worry about it...you certainly did better than I can, or did, do lol

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2020 at 6:22 AM, FrauleinMental said:

I do remember playing around with the mesh top on another toon and being disappointed I couldn't find anything matching for bottom.

I have paired up the full fishnets with the mesh top, it matches pretty well, give it a try 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 11/14/2020 at 1:34 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Hello Fellow Theme Team!

For next weeks challenge, we will be doing an all Fairies theme and DFB. Please let me know if you'd like to reserve a spot. You can change an existing toons costume or make a new one...up to you!

Fill me in for Water Faerie, water blast/pain domination corruptor 🙂

• Like 1

I rolled another toon that would fit in nicely.

Its Icebloom Djinn, a Storm/Ice Defender.

Now you may ask: "Why did you do that, Bananiac? You have plenty of choices already?" 🤓

The answer to that of course is: I don't need a reason, I just need a Theme! 😇

I may still go for Demolishia though, as TinkerBOOM is already beyond lvl20 now, and for DFB bringing more Ooomph is surely no mistake.

• Like 2