Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

I'll bring Sandy Claws ~ Claws/Invulnerability Scrapper! It's been a while since I've played her so she will definitely need dusting off 😄 

Thanks @Jaxman100for leading this one.

@TraumaTrainWe'll miss you!

Sandy Claws, huh? 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

@Jaxman100, instead of bringing one of my lowbies (I had an axe/inv brute but inv is already spoken for 😄 ), I found one of my 50s who doesn't have the badge. So add me to the list of people blowing dust off one of their characters. Midnyte Enchantress, dual blades/WP scrapper. She hasn't been played in over a year so the dust has been blown!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will be there, but lemme check which powersets are still available. I will bring something fitting!

Sooo... I narrowed down to a few choices. That wasn't easy, man! There are so many...

My favorite would be Panzer Sarge - Shield / Super Strength Tank. But that would mean we double on Shields (albeit on a tank in this case).

Clean option would be Elric Stormbringer - Broadsword / Dark Brute. 

@Jaxman100, I let you decide. Both need some love, anyways.

This is becoming a regular on my schedule, I am looking forward to seeing you there, Guys!

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 3

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Here's some of the shots I nabbed from today's raid:

y6SJLV7.jpg OZRuZm4.jpg FjV4Lc5.jpg bNpf947.jpg 00J0Rl6.jpg K8OK1bL.jpg G6UKt2P.jpg gKWk4vS.jpg

We were all melee and this group did not really stand still much today, so I had a hard time trying to make sure I was capturing everybody! lol

• Like 4

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

All-melee unique-powerset Synapse

Saturday, 12/5/20

Somehow we did not take group pictures afterwards this time. I took a couple beforehand, but Dung-Beetle was out of the frame, maybe not yet arrived at the meeting spot. And I'm not totally sure I captured everyone who wrote a story, so hopefully I didn't miss anyone!

00-1.JPG.669b9886627a9109b2f667a7bc43025b.JPG

00-3.JPG.7e8c79775c0ff9952dfdb99f30693e96.JPG

00-2.thumb.JPG.4abf4d231c298a71a65446557aa2ef78.JPG

01.thumb.JPG.c9e09395144a616e283161bab5760770.JPG

02.thumb.JPG.c570e7e3bd60ddaad39406aa57bee254.JPG

03.thumb.JPG.c49c02822c761993450e5d06ad117e52.JPG

04.thumb.JPG.28e01c54070686619f08f5c1c8c124e7.JPG

Christmas swizzle sticks!

05.thumb.JPG.761874ce42a85d789d6081a82afba6e7.JPG

07.JPG.911c24ec536384bcfaac43d3e83b106a.JPG

08.JPG.2bcf69eca8a0611c620a89b6b0536b9f.JPG

Twinsie holiday scrappers!

06.JPG.425b45356713c3ebbb9efbad40c5b424.JPG

09.JPG.ba2f293b0dca7ef04e37dbd75e8920c4.JPG

10.thumb.JPG.924424668f39d8175497ff4c01f87146.JPG

11.thumb.JPG.d267d929a1f4cc7e197c6291acfe6d37.JPG

12.thumb.JPG.7297b03152a425e5a606fb7cad820599.JPG

13.thumb.JPG.105177d712933878e43406289d96f1f5.JPG

14.thumb.JPG.ea88b4c7476885b88681395518a00ffa.JPG

15.thumb.JPG.924899b3c0765da22f477393ec29d25a.JPG

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Here's some of the shots I nabbed from today's raid:       

We were all melee and this group did not really stand still much today, so I had a hard time trying to make sure I was capturing everybody! lol

You got some great shots @TygerDarkstorm, thank you for sharing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Midnyte After seeing your individual shots, I'm really happy with Scrounger as Dung-Beetle's badge title xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Really good shots here, @Midnyte! Thanks for taking the effort, as usual! 🥇

And we really burnt through the bosses with all the tankiness and DPS that the melee toons brought. Babbage literally melted down before our eyes, I have never seen him go down THIS fast! 

Another thought, looking at these pics:

I don't know about you, but I am still very much amazed about how well the grafix still hold up in this game today! I have the greatest respect for the Devs for creating this. From the looks in the costumes, the mind-blowing diversity of the character creator (including the fantastic choices and looks of the powersets and ATs), the animations of the toons and powers, the different opposing factions... even the city scapes still are good enough for me to feel immersed, although the streets got a strange Downtown-Detroid-vibe, if you know what I mean 😁.

Not many a game out there that would be comparable!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

@BananiacThose are a lot of the reasons why so many love this game. I’m very happy I found it again as I missed it so much. There’s really nothing else out there like it, even after so many years. 

@TraumaTrainAny clue on next weeks theme and TF/SF? I need to make sure I have someone at the right level in case I don’t have anyone to fit the theme. Anxiously awaiting your reply 😂

• Like 2

Looks like a fun time was had on Jax's Synapse Basher. Great screen shots!

For 12/12....

Ice Mistral's Winterfest! Ice Mistral is a red side SF. Level 35+, St. Martial. It is the WST.

Snow, ice, blizzards, and winter! Archetypes are open. Appropriate power sets and costumes to fit the Winter Event theme. 

@TraumaTrain -- Super-Cool, Ice Blast/Ice Armor Sentinel

@Jaxman100 -- Jax Frost, Claws/Ice Armor Scrapper

@EmmySky -- Baby Hero, Ice/Ice Baby

@TygerDarkstorm -- Perky Cubes, Ice/Ice Stalker

@Midnyte -- Midnyte Frost, Ice/Rad Sentinel

@TrixieKixx -- Winter Fairy, Ice/Cold Controller

@Easter Bunny -- Sugar Plum, Energy Melee/Ice Armor Scrapper

@Crashmonkie -- Jingle Bell, Ice/Time controller

Alternates in case someone ends up not being able to make it...

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 2

@TraumaTrain sign me up for Perky Cubes; ice/ice stalker. She even has a bio! 🤣

• Like 1