Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

• Community Rep

Well done @Midnyte!

You’re quick with the pics! Even caught my terrible pun at the end there : )

That was excellent! Crash and I hope to join The Theme Team for further adventures down the line. 

Happy Holidays!

- EB

• Like 5

Thanks @Midnytefor the awesome pics! I love all the creative bios and totally forgot to write one for myself, once again. We went so fast that I didn't get as many pics as I wanted to, but here are the ones I managed to capture. As always, it was a blast! And welcome to the newbies again! I can't wait to see what @TraumaTraincooks up next. So glad I'm on vacation for the next three weeks!

2020-12-12.jpg

2020-12-12 (1).jpg

2020-12-12 (2).jpg

2020-12-12 (4).jpg

2020-12-12 (5).jpg

2020-12-12 (6).jpg

• Like 5

The pics look great! Sorry I had to miss out! Look forward to seeing what Rich comes up with for next week's theme. 🙂

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

That looked like you all had a grand time! Sorry I had to miss it. This week, I promise I'll be here. Speaking of...

What's black, white, and red all over?

Why, a Moonfire TF featuring Blasters, Corruptors, and a very specific color palette, of course! Moonfire is pretty stark for one of those squid people, right? Boom!

So there it is. Blasters and Corruptors only. Level 23+. Your costume colors can only be selected from the four color choices shown on this handy guide:

425381896_CoHColorPalettebwsmaller.jpg.3d685812fdee7d5c8c8d1176981c0e0f.jpg

Your powers, hair, skin, and auras can be any color you like!

The Roster

@TraumaTrain -- Winter Scourge, Ice/Ice (Baby) Blaster (picking a winter themed guy since I had to miss out yesterday)

@EmmySky -- Tilts at Windmills, Electric/Storm Corruptor

@Jaxman100 -- Roma Montoya, Ass Rifle/Kinetics Corruptor

@Midnyte -- Amok Time, Psyker/Time Man Corruptor

@TygerDarkstorm -- Human Mosquito, Water Blasties/Sonicboombonic Corruptor

@TrixieKixx -- Tennessee Whiskey, Watery/Temp Man Blaster

@Bananiac -- BLACK ICE REZ, Psybuhbye/? Blaster

@socom242 -- Vox Noir, Sonic/Sonic Corruptor

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 1

Well, this is an interesting AT choice! I have zero blasters because I'm so bad at squishies but I do have 2 seldom-played corruptors. One is Water Faerie that I had in the fairy-themed week, so instead of repeating her, I might go with my Vulcan bride who is intensely experiencing pon farr right now and frantic to find her mate. Amok Time, psychic/time corruptor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@TraumaTrain I'll be there on Human Mosquito, Water/Sonic Corruptor

• Like 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Please save a spot for me! I'm going to go look now to see who I have that can fit in. Miss Skittles is fully leveled and kitted out; however, I don't think she would look good in black & white 😄 

ETA: I'll be bringing Tennessee Whiskey,  a Water/Temporal Manipulation Blaster. She's just a baby right now, but I have lots of time to level her this week!

Can you believe that I have no Corruptors? 

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

Sounds promising again. Put me down with BLACK ICE REZ, a lvl19 Psy Blaster right now. Am sure to have him higher for next week.

I may switch to DROIDICA MK2, lvl36 Arrowblaster. Will decide spontaneously, depending on how I feel.

Both are fitting the Black/White thing here perfectly.

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Today was a lot of fun! We melted mobs like crazy! Looking forward to next week's theme!

Love the pics Trixie and Midnyte!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Today was a lot of fun! We melted mobs like crazy! Looking forward to next week's theme!

Love the pics Trixie and Midnyte!

Absolutely! Foes were falling like flies! 

I gotta be honest with myself: I suspect it had something to do with incredible de-/buffing and wasn't consequence of genius combination of powersets and excellent, coordinated gameplay on my part 😌  Felt super powerfull anyhow, and had lots of fun just (more or less) mindlessly blasting away!

And as usual, looking at the action shots and costume close ups is big part of the fun here for me! Thx for this!

Will add a few when I find the time to sort through my folders.

• Like 4

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

12/26/2020 -- Happy Holidays!

Sister Psyche TF (through Ouroboros). You will need to of Hero or Vigilante alignment; the TF will not allow Rogues or Villains. Level 20+ and we'll meet in Ouroboros.

It's a costume and name theme. Pick a holiday, any holiday! Doesn't have to be Christmas - it can be any holiday you like! Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Easter, Cinco de Mayo, Fourth of July, Canadian Boxing Day (apropos even!), Bacchanalia, whatever your heart desires! Any AT and power sets.

We'll get the Sister Psyche's BFF badge (I think that's what it is called) and 50 merits.

@TraumaTrain -- Santa's Little Agent, Christmas, Dual Pistols/Energy Aura Sentinel

@TrixieKixx -- Candy Canes, Christmas, Ice Blast/Kin Corruptor

@socom242 -- Independence Dame, 4th of July, Invulnerability/Street Justice Tanker

@EmmySky -- Hum-Bug, Christmas, Gravity/Empathy Controller

@Midnyte -- TBD

@TygerDarkstorm -- Hallowed Sam, Halloween, Necro Electric AF Mastermind

@Bananiac -- Mr. O'Hallows, Halloween

@FrauleinMental -- Sunset Smash, Boxing Day, Willpower/Super Strength Tanker

Alts

@Jaxman100 -- Cancer Treatment, Poison/Rad Defender

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 1

WOW!!! That's a tuff one...prolly gonna have to rename/costume up an existing toon for this. For now just put down "Santa's Big Helper" she was in the Ice themed TF a bit back (Ice/Ice Brute). If I come up with something else I'll surprise ya'll :D:D:D

• Like 1