Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

@TraumaTrain please also list me as TBD. I'll let you know when I figure out which toon I want to bring. 🙂

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Okay, Hum-bug it is!  Just gonna get her outfit snazzed up 😉

EDIT TO ADD:  She is a grav/emp troller.

I was going to go with Emerald of May but then I thought that perhaps my birthday is not an internationally recognized holiday *shrug*  😝

Edited by EmmySky
  • Like 2

@TraumaTrain I will be bringing Hallowed Sam, a necro/elec aff MM, to represent Halloween 🙂

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

For now, I will make a reservation for Mr O'Hallows (Fire/Plant Controller).

Will have to check Family schedule for the 26th, if I will actually be able to make it for the run.

Anyway, looking good so far, will keep you posted...

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

15 hours ago, Jaxman100 said:

In honor of my mom completing her chemo treatments in 2020 and World Cancer Day coming up Feb 4th....

Look out for my new Poison/Rad Defender - Cancer Treatment because sometimes the cure is worse than the disease. 

Worthy Cause! All the best for that!

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 12/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, EmmySky said:

Okay, Hum-bug it is!  Just gonna get her outfit snazzed up 😉

EDIT TO ADD:  She is a grav/emp troller.

I was going to go with Emerald of May but then I thought that perhaps my birthday is not an internationally recognized holiday *shrug*  😝

LOL...May 16th is my birthday! How about yours? 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2020 at 1:38 PM, Jaxman100 said:

In honor of my mom completing her chemo treatments in 2020 and World Cancer Day coming up Feb 4th....

Look out for my new Poison/Rad Defender - Cancer Treatment because sometimes the cure is worse than the disease. 

That's so awesome! I love the theme to honor your Mom!

On 12/20/2020 at 3:12 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Hey @TraumaTrainPlease save a spot for me! I'll think of something before then. For now, Sandy Claws...a Claws/Invulnerability Scrapper...or Punkin Pie, an Emp/Dark Blast Defender...however, I reserve the right to change my mind 🙂

Hey @TraumaTrain I made a new toon for this! I decided to remedy the fact that I have no Corruptors and made an Ice Blast/Kin named Candy Canes 🙂 She's just a baby toon for now; however, I'll have her to a minimum of 20 by the time we meet. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EmmySky said:

21st.....my lucky number 21

BLACKJACK BABY!

I'll pitch in the 4th!

Enough to justify a May-themed holiday anyways...

May the 4th be with you!

• Like 4

I can't stop Tanking or making Alts or being Patriotic!!!

Made a new Invulnerability/Street Justice Tank called...

Independence Dame!!!

Here she is pre photo'd and wiff background :D:D:D

Please add her to the roster instead of my previous selection and cya there 🙂

Independence Dame.jpg

• Like 2

Okiday! Updated the roster...

12/26/2020 -- Happy Holidays!

Sister Psyche TF (through Ouroboros). You will need to of Hero or Vigilante alignment; the TF will not allow Rogues or Villains. Level 20+ and we'll meet in Ouroboros.

It's a costume and name theme. Pick a holiday, any holiday! Doesn't have to be Christmas - it can be any holiday you like! Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Easter, Cinco de Mayo, Fourth of July, Canadian Boxing Day (apropos even!), Bacchanalia, whatever your heart desires! Any AT and power sets.

We'll get the Sister Psyche's BFF badge (I think that's what it is called) and 50 merits.

@TraumaTrain -- Santa's Little Agent, Christmas, Dual Pistols/Energy Aura Sentinel

@TrixieKixx -- Candy Canes, Christmas, Ice Blast/Kin Corruptor

@socom242 -- Independence Dame, 4th of July, Invulnerability/Street Justice Tanker

@EmmySky -- Hum-Bug, Anti-Christmas, Gravity/Empathy Controller

@Midnyte -- Love Bunny, Valentine's Day, Broadsword/Invulnerability Brute

@TygerDarkstorm -- Hallowed Sam, Halloween, Necro Electric AF Mastermind

@Bananiac -- Mr. O'Hallows, Halloween

@FrauleinMental -- Sunset Smash, Boxing Day, Willpower/Super Strength Tanker

Alts

@Jaxman100 -- Cancer Treatment, Poison/Rad Defender

Edited by TraumaTrain

53 minutes ago, Jaxman100 said:

@TraumaTrain I noticed the TF is listed in the 25-29 section for Flashbacks.  Does that mean it's now level 25 minimum or only the leader needs to be 25?  I haven't done a lot of teaming on flashbacks. 

Just tested it. Only the team leader needs to be 25+ to select the TF. Everyone else needs to be 20+.  And, of course, only Hero and Vigilante alignments can do it.

Merry Christmas to all my themey buddies!  Happy (insert other holiday here) if you swing that way!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and if you have vacation this time of year, a day or a week, whichever, that you are resting up and enjoying yourselves!

Edited by EmmySky
  • Thanks 1

Merry christmas etc. to all!

I have been tempted to follow the exemplary example of The Dame and go 4th of July as well.

I present to you: Captain Shieldbearer

1392561743_CityofHeroesScreenshot2020_12.25-21_08_52_73.thumb.png.87e5ed85065ef89f1141203a738b5cdd.png700057263_CityofHeroesScreenshot2020_12.25-21_08_43_65.thumb.png.e57e6998bf2959206e8f1d51665f86d9.png

My 1st Street Justice, which I enjoy tremendously! And a great fit for the concept. 

Haven't bothered with the Bio, I guess you all know his story well enough 😉

I just hope the GenericHero-inator doesn't hammer him!

He's only lvl14 now, so as much as I got to like him, I will still stick with Mr O'Hallows for the TF later. 

C Ya there!

B.

• Like 2