Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Okay...now for next weeks theme. I believe that Posi 1 & 2 will be the weekly as the cycle starts over again (Rich, please correct me if I'm wrong and I will edit ASAP!) Since we were talking about alcohol themes earlier today, that will be our theme for next Saturday to ring in the New Year. So on 1/2/21, alcohol themed toons (Name and Costume that reminds you of your beverage of choice!) for Posi 1 & 2! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! Bottoms up!

The Roster

@TrixieKixx- The Poison Apple - Poison / Ice Blast Defender

@EmmySky- Texas Teas - Water / Fire Sentinel

@Bananiac- The Devious Distiller - Water / Pain Corruptor

@TygerDarkstorm- Angry Balls - Fire / Pain Dom Corruptor

@FrauleinMental- Whiskey River - Mind / Psy Dominator

@Midnyte- Frozen Daquiri - Water / Ice Sentinel

@Jaxman100- Bourbon - AR / Kin Corruptor

@socom242- Delerium Tremens - Psy Blast/Mental Manip Blaster (OUT!)

Alt List (if needed)

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 2

Texas Teas, water/fire sent.

EDIT:

To change the channel MOTD, left click the words where it says [The Theme Team} in your chat and select Set MOTD.  Then you type what you want and hit enter and DONE!  I sent you a tell but you were offline 😄

Edited by EmmySky
  • Thanks 2

I will be sending The Devious Distiller. Still work in progress, I keep you posted...

EDIT: He turned out as a Water/Pain Corruptor. Gotta level him a little bit to get the feels, but like him already!

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

27 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

Texas Teas, water/fire sent.

EDIT:

To change the channel MOTD, left click the words where it says [The Theme Team} in your chat and select Set MOTD.  Then you type what you want and hit enter and DONE!  I sent you a tell but you were offline 😄

Thank you! I sent you a message but it was showing you as Hidden 😄 I will try that. 

Not gonna lie, after being around family and everything Thursday and Friday, I totally forgot about the TF this morning. I was up til like 1am last night; slept right through the thing. Sorry folks! Look forward to seeing next week's theme.

Edit: @TrixieKixx please save me a spot; have to figure out a toon and concept. 🙂

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
  • Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

17 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Thank you! I sent you a message but it was showing you as Hidden 😄 I will try that. 

Um, I have a bind that when I am typing it tells the person I'm hidden or not online or something along those lines.  

Oops.

• Haha 1

@TrixieKixx Updating with my character: I'll be there on Angry Balls (https://www.fireballwhisky.com/recipes/AngryBalls.html), a Fire/Pain Dom Corruptor. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 12/26/2020 at 5:15 PM, TrixieKixx said:

So on 1/2/21, alcohol themed toons (Name and Costume that reminds you of your beverage of choice!) for Posi 1 & 2! 

Awesome idea! Count me in. Will update tomorrow with my character. 

EDIT:  I made a new sentinel. Water Blast/Ice Armor. Frozen Daiquiri. 😃

@TrixieKixx

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1

OK, I have a few pics to add this time from the  - as I am now officially calling it - "The Dangler Run"

Here are my best shots in high resolution:

387367532_CityofHeroesScreenshot2020_12.26-18_22_27_69.png.86ecdd3c7c9f991eae630ce1a50bbd2f.png123321317_CityofHeroesScreenshot2020_12.26-20_07_09_67.thumb.png.51390d01ecbe92d65b73b9fd991f5539.png281876526_CityofHeroesScreenshot2020_12.26-20_50_01_53.thumb.png.345c29f91b90682292815b6c1a5feb16.png

P.S.: Upload limit is a bitch!

• Like 3

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

And here, in special memory of the kind of chatter that comes with this, a few every-day-live-facts about Emmy: 😘

499418876_CityofHeroesScreenshot2020_12.26-18_16_43.76(2).png.eb7289d58cc50fe18e1420829ea6c006.png740222227_CityofHeroesScreenshot2020_12.26-18_17_43.81(2).png.93d3fe6cf78cac3f1da3bb7ee38e7045.png

I find it funny, because there is actually a german word "Humbug",  which literally means "nonsense".

But maybe you had to be there... 😇🤓😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 5