Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

7 hours ago, Bananiac said:

@TrixieKixx Count me in here with a TBD for now. Shouldn't be a problem this time.

Now, on to the drawing board! I will let you know what I come up with for this...

@TrixieKixx So here I go:

Sign me up with The Electric Air Raider, an Elec/Elec Sentinel.

Again a very distinctive steampunky flavour to this one. But the theme had it coming!

Gotta get busy this week to bring him into his 20ies.

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Hey All,

I haven't been able to play all week. I got sick last Saturday and have been sleeping almost all day, every day. Don't worry...it's not COVID related. Mother Nature is wreaking her revenge upon my body, like in the extreme. Today is my first attempt to get on a computer 😄 I'm going to try to get my girl leveled up since she's a newly created toon that's currently level 2. If the computer makes me busy, I may have to bow out as well. I'll let you know ASAP! Wish me luck!

ETA: Woo hoo! I got her to Level 30, got her enhancements, and switched alignments since we're fighting on red side. See you all there! I'm headed for a nap now 😄 

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Good Luck, Trixie! I just made it to 20 with my new Pirate, so I am ready for some air mayhem tomorrow!

Going in now!

ETA: Woo hoo! I got her to Level 30, got her enhancements, and switched alignments since we're fighting on red side. See you all there! I'm headed for a nap now 😄 

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bananiac said:

By the way, don't remember. Do I need to be a pure villain, or is it enough going rogue for this SF?

I think Vigilante or Rogue is fine. I’m sipping on some coffee to see if takes away the last of a migraine. If it works, I’ll be there. If not, I may reschedule our theme for three months from now when this SF rolls around again. 

16 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

I think Vigilante or Rogue is fine. I’m sipping on some coffee to see if takes away the last of a migraine. If it works, I’ll be there. If not, I may reschedule our theme for three months from now when this SF rolls around again. 

I was able to start as a Rogue, so Vigilante should be fine to join.  

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Trixie.

I'll be down for running with a small group, and going again the next time it comes around. 

• Like 1

I forgot to get more pics during the missions, lol, but here's a few from our Silver Mantis TF today. 🙂

Rc3bQIR.jpg

sOmCyVD.jpg

lub560Z.jpg

8FBdakj.jpg

CyiVDWh.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Ok...I'm going to go ahead and post next week's theme so you have time to prepare. I know we've done this theme before (so hopefully you have someone already built up!), but with the TF I've selected, I thought it most appropriate. Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 23 ~ Time's Arrow ~ Imperious (levels 35-50) ~ Heroes & Villains Come Together for this one! The theme is All Arrows! At least one of your powers must be arrows. Meet in Cimerora! Should be fun!

@TrixieKixx ~ (on my alt account Fia) Miss Skittles ~ Archery / Tactical Arrow Blaster

@Jaxman100~ Legacy Jax ~ Fire / TA Troller

@TygerDarkstorm~ Robin of Beasts ~ Beasts / TA MM

@socom242~ Verdant Venator ~ Archery Blaster

@Bananiac~ Droida MK2 ~ All Arrows Blaster

@Midnyte~ Crystal Arrow ~ Archery / SR Sentinel

@FrauleinMental~ Sabina Lucsly ~ Archery/Time corruptor

TF.jpg.7377caf1bb44646c1a7364aabba4e34e.jpg

Edited by TrixieKixx

Oh the ITF! Yay, how exciting!

• Like 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

40 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Ok...I'm going to go ahead and post next week's theme so you have time to prepare. I know we've done this theme before (so hopefully you have someone already built up!), but with the TF I've selected, I thought it most appropriate. Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 23 ~ Time's Arrow ~ Imperious (levels 35-50) ~ Heroes & Villains Come Together for this one! The theme is All Arrows! At least one of your powers must be arrows. Meet in Cimerora! Should be fun!

I'm down with Legacy Jax - My attempt a Proc build on a Fire/TA Controller

FYI I updated the MOTD in the channel as it was showing the Dr Q message for me on both accounts. 

• Thanks 1

@TrixieKixx Hoping to have Robin of Beasts, a beasts/TA MM ready for next Saturday

• Like 1

@TrixieKixx Registering Droidica MK2 (again😇) as a Lvl40ish All Arrows Blaster

If we find we got too much blastpower and may need a little more support, I can also offer Mistress Of The Mists as a lvl36 Defender (Poison/Archery)

ITF will be a blast with all the arrowing. We do run regular All-Archer teams on Reunion and the landscape looks like full of hedgehogs afterwards 😎

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 1/16/2021 at 4:02 PM, TrixieKixx said:

It was a lot of fun! Can't wait to see the other pics, as I wasn't able to take any today. I'll announce our next theme after @Midnyte posts her pics.

ARGGHH.... sorry for me delay, mateys... real life and all! 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 7:09 PM, TrixieKixx said:

January 23 ~ Time's Arrow ~ Imperious (levels 35-50) ~ Heroes & Villains Come Together for this one! The theme is All Arrows! At least one of your powers must be arrows.

Oh yay, ITF, I have an archery/SR sentinel that can be leveled up this week. count her in! 

• Like 1