Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

1 minute ago, Jaxman100 said:

Why didn't I think of that.......

If there's a spot or reserve put down Jax 'Tommy' Gunn as Thugs/FF MM.  Lots of guns. 

And here I was thinking maybe I was cheating it too much or something. xD Was getting ready to have an actual AR alt ready as backup in case  my VEAT wouldn't count. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

10 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

And here I was thinking maybe I was cheating it too much or something. xD Was getting ready to have an actual AR alt ready as backup in case  my VEAT wouldn't count. 

Nope...as long as you bring some type of gun weapon, you're all good! 

• Thanks 1

Picked  a few more shots from last weeks All-Arrow ITF. This again was an instant classic.

Arrows are some of my absolute favorite powers. And that's all varieties, including Trick and Tactical.

Great choice for ITF!

City of Heroes Screenshot 2021.01.23 - 19.33.06.98 (2).png

City of Heroes Screenshot 2021.01.20 - 21.04.29.74 (2).png

City of Heroes Screenshot 2021.01.20 - 21.26.41.99 (2).png

• Like 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

4 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Picked  a few more shots from last weeks All-Arrow ITF. This again was an instant classic.

Arrows are some of my absolute favorite powers. And that's all varieties, including Trick and Tactical.

Great choice for ITF!

City of Heroes Screenshot 2021.01.20 - 21.04.29.74 (2).png

City of Heroes Screenshot 2021.01.20 - 21.26.41.99 (2).png

These 2 pics aren't of our group, lol

• Haha 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

2 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

These 2 pics aren't of our group, lol

Ouhh... Yes! That's from the All-Archer ITF on Reunion, right!

I totally forgot that I took a few pics on that as well! 🤣🤪😆

Of course something like that would never have happened on an All-Pro Theme Team! 😇

• Haha 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

1 hour ago, TraumaTrain said:

I know it's only an hour and 15 to showtime, but I finally managed to log on and see which of my dudes is going on the thing.

Bivouac, level 29 Ass Rifle/Traps Corruptor

I may be a little afraid of the "Ass Rifle" that you plan on bringing... 😳

Will it at least be a "Bad Ass Rifle"?

Edited by Bananiac
come up with another pun after reading over the 1st comment
  • Haha 3

Hello TTT! Our next TF is February 6th ~ Lord Recluse SF (45-50 Red Side - Future of Freedom) ~ Elemental Powersets (powers must relate to Earth, Air, Fire, or Water). I can't wait to see how this one will work! Should be loads of fun 😄 

@TrixieKixx~ Kailani ~ Storm Summoning / Water Blast Defender 

@Jaxman100~ Tano Jax ~ Ice / Fire Blaster

@MidnyteOcean Goddess ~ Water / Regen Sentinel

@FrauleinMental~ Coffee Ring ~ Water (Coffee) / Dark Corruptor

@Bananiac~ Forlorne ~ Fire / Fire Blaster *Maybe?

@socom242~ Cienfuegos ~ Fire/Fire Tank

Edited by TrixieKixx

57 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Hello TTT! Our next TF is February 6th ~ Lord Recluse SF (45-50 Red Side - Future of Freedom) ~ Elemental Powersets (powers must relate to Earth, Air, Fire, or Water). I can't wait to see how this one will work! Should be loads of fun 😄 

I am gathering all the oceans of the world for when next we meet..... Ocean Goddess, water/regen sentinel 🙂

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

You know, I wondered about this for a while.  I don't even have a fire/kin, only a fire/WP sentinel who's not of level. 🙂 And nothing storm or earth.

Then I just remembered that coffee is partly water.  So I'll bring Coffee Ring, my Water (Coffee) / Dark Corruptor.

5 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx~ Althea Gaia ~ Earth / Emp Controller (I may change my mind if I can get someone else leveled up before then)

I can't promise to make it next saturday. But just in case, this will be with Forlorne, Fire/Fire Blaster. 

I hope I have her at 45 by the weekend. She still got 3 1/2 lvls to go...

• Like 1

I will be passing on next week's raid; but I wish you all the best of luck!

I actually remembered to get some screenshots during today's raid though. That gun run was a lot of fun and, as always, such a good looking bunch. 🙂

screenshot_210130-09-08-17_-_Copy.jpg?wiscreenshot_210130-09-13-24_-_Copy.jpg?wiscreenshot_210130-09-17-18.jpg?width=192screenshot_210130-09-19-25_-_Copy.jpg?wiscreenshot_210130-09-20-37_-_Copy.jpg?wiscreenshot_210130-09-25-03_-_Copy.jpg?wiscreenshot_210130-09-40-44.jpg?width=192screenshot_210130-09-44-29.jpg?width=192

And uh, this next shot gets a special shout out because I just now noticed in it that Emmy looks like she's about to give that freak a blowjob. I think that's Emmy's character in red there anyway. 🤣

screenshot_210130-09-38-01.jpg?width=192

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/31/2021 at 12:23 AM, TygerDarkstorm said:

And uh, this next shot gets a special shout out because I just now noticed in it that Emmy looks like she's about to give that freak a blowjob. I think that's Emmy's character in red there anyway. 🤣

HAha, that's too funny 🤣.... thanks for all the great pics. We'll miss you next week!

On 1/30/2021 at 1:43 PM, TrixieKixx said:

I don't know how good he will be against Lord Recluse, but I'll bring my Fire/Fire Tank "Cienfuegos". He's an ex-Hellion turned good guy so it'll be interesting to see what Lord Spider-Face has to say about that 😛

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Midnyte said:

HAha, that's too funny 🤣.... thanks for all the great pics. We'll miss you next week!

I just can't... 😆🤣🥳

• Haha 1

Screenshot_20210204-132851.thumb.png.58c4011235b479fc5edc8edbcd408791.png

Yesterday during the weekly All-Archer Session on Reunion I checked in my 2nd ever toon at lvl50! 

Altoholism is strong in this one, as you all know! So this is a REALLY REALLY BIG achievement for me. But I had a ton of fun along the way with this one!

Anybody got a good idea about how to build Incarnate? Arch/TA/Elec Blaster...

• Like 3

Now, I actually managed to get Forlorne to lvl45 yesterday. So she would be ready and waiting

On 1/30/2021 at 7:43 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx~ Kailani ~ Storm Summoning / Water Blast Defender 

@MidnyteOcean Goddess ~ Water / Regen Sentinel

@FrauleinMental~ Coffee Ring ~ Water (Coffee) / Dark Corruptor

@Bananiac~ Forlorne ~ Fire / Fire Blaster *Maybe?

@TrixieKixx Brief update: I managed to lvl up Forlorne to 45 yesterday, and she is ready and waiting for Recluse. Still can't promise to be there in time today, and if I do I'm not sure how much of a help I will be at lvl45 when the going gets tough 🙂

I am willing to do my part anyway...

• Like 1

Loads of fun and a couple team wipes to build character(s)!  Interestingly, the Defeats counter on the Strike Force Complete box fails to mention at least a half-dozen times I died:  once with Trix in the radio tower, and like five times in the final fight.

Also, lots of low-visibility, from the low light of Lord Recluse's conference room to all the auras we had running!

screenshot_210206-13-27-05.thumb.jpg.f56297512db277fac791d6aaf8ab2260.jpg

screenshot_210206-13-27-46.thumb.jpg.6c626c61cdf80ea72c87701b65876918.jpg

screenshot_210206-13-28-49.thumb.jpg.ccb8cc13a13cc64a5f03c595ea5be174.jpg

screenshot_210206-13-30-37.thumb.jpg.d7b7238887b98c9e1d12e397adeb33b0.jpg

Edited by FrauleinMental
  • Like 3