Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

3 hours ago, Jaxman100 said:

Ice/Fire blaster, Emp/Fire Def, Fire/TA Troller, Rad/Fire Brute. 

Any preferences? I think most have been on theme teams before.

I vote for brute. We've already got a lot of ranged damage, and 2 tankers, and 2 controller/doms, but so far no brutes or scrappers for some good melee damage. Second choice would probably be defender for more balance. But honestly we kick ass no matter what formula we use, so bring the one that sounds the most fun!

• Like 1

Sorry for the last minute notice but I won't be able to make it. I've gotten sick and have a lot of work to do. Have fun! 

• Sad 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Reposting so you don't have to scroll through pages and pages looking for it 😄 

Here's our schedule and themes for March! I will not be taking pre-signups. I will post the next week's TF/SF after the current week. This is to get you thinking about who you'll bring or give you time to make a new alt. Sorry for so many blue side this month. I feel like we've done a lot of the red side TF's that were offerings, plus I wanted to give a mix of levels instead of having everything be levels 40-50. 

March 6th ~ Market Crash TF (40-50 Blue Side – Ada Wellington) ~ Rainbow Skittles: Only one AT of each type and full costume must be from the rainbow! State your color choice when grabbing your spot. (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet...there's only 7 colors in the rainbow, so if we get a full team, we can have two people be the same color.) 

March 13th ~ Katie Hannon TF (30-34 Blue Side – A Tangled Plot)  ~ Lucky Charms! Let's celebrate St Patrick's Day a little early...all green costumes! @Jaxman100has this mission!

March 20th ~ Cavern of Transcendence TF (12-15 Blue Side – Karsis) ~ Heaven & Hell: Let's take transcendence to the next level and get some angels and devils on board! Costume only! 

March 27th ~ Tree of Thorns Respec (24-33 Red Side – Sparcetriel) ~ Giant All Melee: Can be any Melee AT...must be a Giant...take that height to the max! 

• Like 1

Here we go again! March 6th ~ Market Crash TF (40-50 Blue Side – Ada Wellington) ~ Rainbow Skittles: Only one AT of each type and full costume must be from the rainbow! State your color choice when grabbing your spot. (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet...there's only 7 colors in the rainbow, so if we get a full team, we can have two people be the same color.) 

@TrixieKixx- Mizz Direction - Ill/Rad Troller - Violet (purple)

@Jaxman100- Tendo - Water/Cold Corruptor - Orange

@Midnyte- Midnyte Frost - Ice/Rad Sentinel - Blue

@TygerDarkstorm- Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM - Yellow

@FrauleinMental- Sunset Smash - WP/SS Tanker - Red

@EmmySky- JaqMacPratt - Peacebringer - Indigo

@socom242- Tura Satana - Street Justice/Willpower Brute - Green

@FreckledAvenger- Lady Stygia - Dark/Dark Defender - Black or Rainbow Brite! My vote is for all the colors!

Backup List in case someone can't make it!

@Bananiac- Droidica MK2 - All Arrows Blaster

Whoever grabs the last spot can choose any of the colors or be all white or black.

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Here we go again! March 6th ~ Market Crash TF (40-50 Blue Side – Ada Wellington) ~ Rainbow Skittles: Only one AT of each type and full costume must be from the rainbow! State your color choice when grabbing your spot. (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet...there's only 7 colors in the rainbow, so if we get a full team, we can have two people be the same color.) 

I will bring Midnyte Frost, ice/rad sentinel. And I will be BLUE. 🙂 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jaxman100 said:

FYI Market Crash TF grants each Alt a purple recipe the first time they do the TF.  So if you have an alt that hasn't done this yet, might want to consider that.  

I have not done this one at all, so all my characters need it. It grants the badge, Loyal Customer

image.png.c0c103aeca8a896fef4619c85b4cde82.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

@Jaxman100- TBD - Orange

I'll bring Kincatic, Beast/Kin MM and I'll be yellow

• Like 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

3 hours ago, EmmySky said:

Okay, indigo is hard to make in this game but JMP is outfitted and parked on top of the train in KW!

As far as I could tell, indigo in this game is one of those really deep blues.  Maybe only slightly deeper than the blue in my avatar picture.

Indigo is kind of an interesting color, since I thought about using it:  Indigo - Wikipedia.  Apparently, Issac Asimov thought indigo wasn't distinct enough from the other colors to merit its own rainbow entry.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FreckledAvenger said:

It looks like there's still a spot for Market Crash, yes? If so, I'll bring Lady Stygia, my d3 defender, and she'll be in all basic black!

Rainbow colors, hun, needs to be one of the colors listed in Trixie's post that's from the rainbow. 🙂

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 10:14 AM, TrixieKixx said:

@Jaxman100- Tendo - Water/Cold Corruptor - Orange

@Midnyte- Midnyte Frost - Ice/Rad Sentinel - Blue

@TygerDarkstorm- Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM - Yellow

@FrauleinMental- Sunset Smash - WP/SS Tanker - Red

@EmmySky- JaqMacPratt - Peacebringer - Indigo

@socom242- Tura Satana - Street Justice/Willpower Brute - Yellow

Whoever grabs the last spot can choose any of the colors or be all white or black.

21 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Rainbow colors, hun, needs to be one of the colors listed in Trixie's post that's from the rainbow. 🙂

That last line seems to say otherwise? Or am I wrong?

Edited by FreckledAvenger
  • Like 1