Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

5 minutes ago, FreckledAvenger said:

That last line seems to say otherwise? Or am I wrong?

Apologies! She must have added that later and I totally missed it!

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

2 hours ago, FreckledAvenger said:

That last line seems to say otherwise? Or am I wrong?

@FreckledAvenger, you're not wrong. Trixie originally said the 8th person should pick a duplicate of the ROYGBIV colors, and I'm sure @TygerDarkstorm was going from memory on that, as was I, but now I see that Trixie edited later to include either all white or all black as an alternative.  So you're all good! Looking forward to having you join us for the fun on Saturday! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, FreckledAvenger said:

Alright, whew! See y'all Saturday! (is it still noon EST?)

Yes, it is! We'll see you there 😄 

And I do apologize to the team. I said Rainbow colors; however, once all the colors were picked, I did say the last person could choose whatever color they wanted including all black or all white. I probably said the last person could be all the colors of the rainbow to keep it consistent, but it is what it is 😄 

33 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Yes, it is! We'll see you there 😄 

And I do apologize to the team. I said Rainbow colors; however, once all the colors were picked, I did say the last person could choose whatever color they wanted including all black or all white. I probably said the last person could be all the colors of the rainbow to keep it consistent, but it is what it is 😄 

I mean, I could do my best Rainbow Brite costume as well...might be hilarious to color each of my powers in a different color!

• Like 1

Looks like Team is full for now and all the bases are covered. So I will be on standby this time, hawking for a spot if anybody drops out.

@TrixieKixx put me as a backup pls. I have DROIDICA MK2 ready and waiting. One of my small elite band of toons 😇 in the right lvl range. And she is kinda color agnostic, I think I can make her work with any of the colors on the fly and still be looking cool. 😎

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Talking about colors of the rainbow, what happemed to Miss Skittles?!? 

I was more or less counting on her showing up again at this theme 🙂

1393558078_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_01.23-18_04_24.73(2).png.531dba5af6422132c4faef2b19af24cb.png

• Haha 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

2 hours ago, FreckledAvenger said:

image.thumb.png.6866ac33c56342c9777f57ca0749d4c0.png

Ok, I could do this, or all black. I'll make both just for fun (I have the costume slots and free tailor tokens) and let the team pick!

I love this! It's awesome 😄 It should be super cool to watch your powers shift through the different colors too!

1 hour ago, Bananiac said:

Looks like Team is full for now and all the bases are covered. So I will be on standby this time, hawking for a spot if anybody drops out.

@TrixieKixx put me as a backup pls. I have DROIDICA MK2 ready and waiting. One of my small elite band of toons 😇 in the right lvl range. And she is kinda color agnostic, I think I can make her work with any of the colors on the fly and still be looking cool. 😎

I got you as backup Bananiac! FYI...I would've brought Miss Skittles; however, I thought she already had the badge. Now that I look back, she does not. I wasn't thinking of a rainbow costume itself per se to be honest. I was just picking one color from the rainbow 😄  

So, this is some more impressions from the fiery fire funtainment frenzy.

I would say every picture tells a story 🙂

1808902039_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_02.27-18_04.53_02.thumb.png.4f2ec353b679a1bb284b3ae37abb12c6.png

2080009019_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_02.27-18_05_00_92.thumb.png.dd16fb45fa4ab7038cd208db7dae280b.png

1153557743_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_02.27-18_05_11_84.thumb.png.5007130b0b7752bb3e105c7a5af963f0.png

As ready as we are ever going to be 🙂

1943044605_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_02_27-18_06_55_27.png.9fbdabadcdb0f38cc19686aea290c73d.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

938942422_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_02.27-18_40_59_86.thumb.png.fb117634516e92d45092570fdee3928f.png

Team didn't seem to be too impressed by Positrons epic monologue...

1382006503_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_02.27-18_02_23_83.thumb.png.f2f030ae2e858ae234cd37d52a46a877.png

Aaaaand... did I mention that I really like how that water/magma effect turned out? 

• Like 3

On 2/13/2021 at 11:45 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Here's our schedule and themes for March! Once again, I will not be taking pre-signups. I will post the next week's TF/SF after the current week. This is to get you thinking about who you'll bring or give you time to make a new alt. Sorry for so many blue side. I feel like we've done a lot of the red side TF's that were offerings, plus I wanted to give a mix of levels instead of having everything be levels 40-50. 

March 6th ~ Market Crash TF (40-50 Blue Side – Ada Wellington) ~ Rainbow Skittles: Only one AT of each type and full costume must be from the rainbow! State your color choice when grabbing your spot. (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet...there's only 7 colors in the rainbow, so if we get a full team, we can have two people be the same color.) 

March 13th ~ Katie Hannon TF (30-34 Blue Side – A Tangled Plot)  ~ Lucky Charms! Let's celebrate St Patrick's Day a little early...all green costumes! @Jaxman100has this mission!

March 20th ~ Cavern of Transcendence TF (12-15 Blue Side – Karsis) ~ Heaven & Hell: Let's take transcendence to the next level and get some angels and devils on board! Costume only! 

March 27th ~ Tree of Thorns Respec (24-33 Red Side – Sparcetriel) ~ Giant All Melee: Can be any Melee AT...must be a Giant...take that height to the max! 

Just dragging the schedule a little bit to the front so I don't have to go looking for it every time...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/1/2021 at 3:09 PM, FreckledAvenger said:

Ok, I could do this, or all black. I'll make both just for fun (I have the costume slots and free tailor tokens) and let the team pick!

You do realize, of course, that I will need to take pictures of you in both costumes now? 😁

• Haha 1

On 2/27/2021 at 1:14 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Here we go again! March 6th ~ Market Crash TF (40-50 Blue Side – Ada Wellington) ~ Rainbow Skittles: Only one AT of each type and full costume must be from the rainbow! State your color choice when grabbing your spot. (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet...there's only 7 colors in the rainbow, so if we get a full team, we can have two people be the same color.) 

@TrixieKixx- Mizz Direction - Ill/Rad Troller - Violet (purple)

@Jaxman100- Tendo - Water/Cold Corruptor - Orange

@Midnyte- Midnyte Frost - Ice/Rad Sentinel - Blue

@TygerDarkstorm- Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM - Yellow

@FrauleinMental- Sunset Smash - WP/SS Tanker - Red

@EmmySky- JaqMacPratt - Peacebringer - Indigo

@socom242- Tura Satana - Street Justice/Willpower Brute - Yellow

@FreckledAvenger- Lady Stygia - Dark/Dark Defender - Black or Rainbow Brite! My vote is for all the colors!

Backup List in case someone can't make it!

@Bananiac- Droidica MK2 - All Arrows Blaster

Whoever grabs the last spot can choose any of the colors or be all white or black.

Prollly just a mis-type but my toon will be Green not Yellow 😄

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FrauleinMental said:

Double MC!  Two theme teams for the price of one--what a bargain! 🙂

Our starting lineup.  Or is that the usual suspects?

First run complete.

Second run, faster than the first!

Holy crap! You have a lot of macros! I had my fire shield on in your first pic. Hopefully @Midnytecaught me without that on so you can see my purple 😄 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

Holy crap! You have a lot of macros! I had my fire shield on in your first pic. Hopefully @Midnytecaught me without that on so you can see my purple 😄 

Yeah, on my main, most of power tray 8 is macros for commonly-used emotes (Hovr = Villain Stance 2, which is my go-to hover stance), with the last three slots being costume powers.  Tray 9 is a costume change emote for each costume slot.  (I've been meaning to change them around because I've changed a few of the costumes.)  And I have my base passcode in Tray 4 (Base).

Everything else is actual powers.  Tray 4 is mostly travel powers (I still keep TT, MT, and ATT in the tray just so I can see their recharge timers).  Tray 5 is mostly rezzes (3 rez-other powers from Day Job and temps and 3 rez-self powers from prestige and temps).  Tray 6 is buffs from accolades and temps.  Tray 7 is mostly summon temp powers.  I have a lot of temp powers I've never used up. 🙂

Just in the last week or two, I put Sprint back in my tray (Tray 3, slot 1) because I pulled my stealth IO out of Mystic Flight and put one into Sprint, so I can toggle stealth without landing.

Oddly, on Live I'd never learned any of the macro or keybind stuff.

Here's one where we can see your violet--and Lady Stygia's black.

screenshot_210306-12-02-36a.thumb.jpg.7afad2b6c00d10c23e4f7a59696258c7.jpg

Edited by FrauleinMental
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2