Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

I just noticed that Tyger's face looks like the Joker from the Christian Bale Batman movies. 🤣 Why so serious?!

• Haha 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Hope you were able to finish up the 2nd run after we got the mission reset.  I guess a service at work failed about 10 minutes into our first run. It's our busiest time of year for claims, so it's expected the imports might need some TLC every so often.  We are on a new monitoring software, and my team went back and forth for over an hour discussing the error message and not just logging in and doing the standard fix. 

Finally get someone to login and the failure is caused by a video up load not an image. Someone recorded their genitalia and the middle finger and uploaded it to us because they missed the 2020 cut off for submitting claims.  His claim was from June 2020 and the end date was 12/31/2020.........

So ya I guess that's my team's fault.  Now he is no longer eligible for benefits from us, we will send his funds back to his employer, he will get a tax hit.  Probably have to redo his W2 for last year, and fix his taxes if he did those already. 

But I got to see a video of smaller than average member today so I have that going for me. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Second run was pretty quick, although would've been faster if the newbies would've just let @socom242lead Katie back in the last mission. I think it wound up bein 1 hour and 24 minutes total? We'll see if Midnyte got a pic of it.

Yep, I did and you were right. 1:24. 

99.JPG.d60f1d910c26e5e56f363f4ea9a6c334.JPG

But more importantly, in run #2 I finally got my soak in the hot tub! 😁

98.JPG.a5ab2193bc384b6539005228c8d2d450.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I've been busy plotting our themes and missions for April! Do ya'll want them this far in advance or do you want me to wait until closer to the beginning of April? I will bring them forward on the board closer to April so they stay in the forefront. Too bad we aren't able to sticky a post 😄 

March 20th ~ Cavern of Transcendence TF (12-15 Blue Side – Karsis) ~ Heaven & Hell: Let's take Transcendence to the next level and get some angels and devils on board! Costume only!

@TrixieKixx- Evil Goddess - Widow/Teamwork (Devil)

@FrauleinMentalCosmique - Peacebringer (Angel)

@Midnyte- Hell's Heart - SS/WP Brute (Devil)

@TygerDarkstorm- Cyberetica- Peacebringer (Angel)

@Bananiac- Sister of Mercy - Dark/Pain Corruptor (Angel & Devil)

@Jaxman100- Legacy Jax - Fire/TA Troller (Devil)

@TraumaTrain- Lady Heartbreak - Mercs/Pain MM - (Devil)

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

I've been busy plotting our themes and missions for April! Do ya'll want them this far in advance or do you want me to wait until closer to the beginning of April? I will bring them forward on the board closer to April so they stay in the forefront. Too bad we aren't able to sticky a post 😄 

March 20th ~ Cavern of Transcendence TF (12-15 Blue Side – Karsis) ~ Heaven & Hell: Let's take Transcendence to the next level and get some angels and devils on board! Costume only!

While I love planning ahead, you're right--the list might get lost in our growing thread.

I'll be there next week with Cosmique, my Peacebringer angel!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

Second run was pretty quick, although would've been faster if the newbies would've just let @socom242lead Katie back in the last mission. I think it wound up bein 1 hour and 24 minutes total? We'll see if Midnyte got a pic of it.

Ouch.  That last mission is surprisingly easy to spiral out of hand, mostly because Katie latches onto the person who deals the killing blow on the last stone in her prison, and she has a long aggro range.  The only way to do it quickly is the way we did on the first run:  whoever frees her flies far upward and then back to the exit.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Oooo love this theme!  I have a few hell-themed characters, but the only one who is a Transcendent already is Midnyte (dark/WP brute) so I won't bring her. I may bring her sister, Midnyte Shadow (dark/regen scrapper) who needs some exercise. But I'm not committing to her quite yet. Since Karsis is so low level I may even roll a new toon just for this occasion. So the only thing I am committing to right now is that I will join, so save me a spot! 🙂

EDIT 3/13 10:16 PM - @TrixieKixx, I think my SS/WP brute qualifies, right? She needs some exercise and badge too. 🙂 Hell's Heart.
image.png.0b4fd349457ef0935d3f3618c0e3f571.png

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FrauleinMental said:

While I love planning ahead, you're right--the list might get lost in our growing thread.

I'll be there next week with Cosmique, my Peacebringer angel!

I do like giving people a chance to create new toons if they so desire and it does allow plenty of time to plan. I think ya'll will like the themes for April! Most of the TF/SF are pretty low level, so will be easy to roll new toons if people wish to do so. I think I'll go ahead and post it.

• Like 1

April is all about easy (well mostly 😄) as we celebrate Spring!

April 3rd - Posi 1 (level 8-15) & 2 (level 11-16) (Blue Side – Steel Canyon) - It's Easter time! Bunny costumes with Easter Colors  

April 10th - Apex TF (Level 50 + Alpha Slot – Heroes & Villains – Rikti War Zone)...FYI...you need Alpha Slotted or you will be playing at –4 Def, which is basically level 46. All enemies will be at level 54. - Only one AT of each type...first come, first served...plus Sexy costumes...let's make them sweat! 

April 17th - Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side – Skyway City) - Candy: Your favorite candy should be reflected by your Name & Costume  

April 24th - Operative Renault ( Level 25-30 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) - All Stalker Team: Costume color will be your favorite gem or jewel! For example: Sparkly White (Diamond), Green (Emerald), Red (Ruby), etc. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

@Midnyte- TBD

I will join with Cyberetica, my peacebringer, who will also be dressed as an angel. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

15 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

@Midnyte- TBD

Hi @TrixieKixx, When we are talking about Transcendence, is that some kind of characteristic or ability you need to bring to qualify?

For next week, I would like to bring Sister of Mercy, Dark/Pain Corruptor and lvl13 right now. She originated redside (so comes with Demonic Flair😈), but I have made her a blueside version as well in Angel's Attire 😇, which is quite nice. So I will basically switch as needed to bring cosmic balance to The Team! All presuming that this is transcended enough 🙂

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

13 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

April 24th - Operative Renault ( Level 25-30 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) - All Stalker Team: Costume color will be your favorite gem or jewel! For example: Sparkly White (Diamond), Green (Emerald), Red (Ruby), etc. 

Ha, I love this one. I actually did create my own "Gemstone Team" a while ago with 5 characters all representing a different gem flavour (Zapphire Ray, Emerald Firefly, Ruby of Spades, Amber Siren, Doctor Diamond). None of those being a stalker, though 😆

Guess I will just go and "repurpose" one of them to a new stalker for this event...  

The other themes look really promising as well, giving me tons of new ideas for stuff! Looking forward to it already!

• Thanks 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

6 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Hi @TrixieKixx, When we are talking about Transcendence, is that some kind of characteristic or ability you need to bring to qualify?

For next week, I would like to bring Sister of Mercy, Dark/Pain Corruptor and lvl13 right now. She originated redside (so comes with Demonic Flair😈), but I have made her a blueside version as well in Angel's Attire 😇, which is quite nice. So I will basically switch as needed to bring cosmic balance to The Team! All presuming that this is transcended enough 🙂

Hey @BananiacThe definition of Transcendence is "existence or experience beyond the normal or physical level. The possibility of spiritual transcendence in the modern world" So, I thought the angel / devil costume qualified to meet that definition 😄 The Task Force itself is called Cavern of Transcendence and when I looked it up, it seemed to fit.

21 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Oooo love this theme!  I have a few hell-themed characters, but the only one who is a Transcendent already is Midnyte (dark/WP brute) so I won't bring her. I may bring her sister, Midnyte Shadow (dark/regen scrapper) who needs some exercise. But I'm not committing to her quite yet. Since Karsis is so low level I may even roll a new toon just for this occasion. So the only thing I am committing to right now is that I will join, so save me a spot! 🙂

EDIT 3/13 10:16 PM - @TrixieKixx, I think my SS/WP brute qualifies, right? She needs some exercise and badge too. 🙂 Hell's Heart.
image.png.0b4fd349457ef0935d3f3618c0e3f571.png

@MidnyteYep!!! She qualifies! As long as she's the correct level for the TF 😄 I put you down with her.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 9:55 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@Midnyte- Hell's Heart - SS/WP Brute (Devil)

@TygerDarkstorm- Cyberetica- Peacebringer (Angel)

@Bananiac- Sister of Mercy - Dark/Pain Corruptor (Angel & Devil)

I see another trend evolving, this so far being an all-female team it appears... 😉

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Bananiac said:

I see another trend evolving, this so far being an all-female team it appears... 😉

Yeah, I very rarely ever play male characters, lol. Idk what it is, but there's something about the males I don't like as much and I have trouble relating to as a woman irl. Lol.

33 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Yeah, I very rarely ever play male characters, lol. Idk what it is, but there's something about the males I don't like as much and I have trouble relating to as a woman irl. Lol.

I never play boy toons either. All my characters are a projection of me! They mostly all have red hair unless I go a different color for an occasional concept.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 9:04 PM, Jaxman100 said:

Hope you were able to finish up the 2nd run after we got the mission reset.  I guess a service at work failed about 10 minutes into our first run. It's our busiest time of year for claims, so it's expected the imports might need some TLC every so often.  We are on a new monitoring software, and my team went back and forth for over an hour discussing the error message and not just logging in and doing the standard fix. 

Finally get someone to login and the failure is caused by a video up load not an image. Someone recorded their genitalia and the middle finger and uploaded it to us because they missed the 2020 cut off for submitting claims.  His claim was from June 2020 and the end date was 12/31/2020.........

So ya I guess that's my team's fault.  Now he is no longer eligible for benefits from us, we will send his funds back to his employer, he will get a tax hit.  Probably have to redo his W2 for last year, and fix his taxes if he did those already. 

But I got to see a video of smaller than average member today so I have that going for me. 

What a drag! Seriously? 

People...

And all this while you could have been doing something REALLY important! 🤪

• Haha 1

How interesting... I never thought that this kind of sentiment existed amongst female players. Actually, I never thought about this at all really. 😄 

I, for my part, run a statistically well balanced stable of toons across all 3 genders (Male/Female/Huge) 😉 

• Haha 1