Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

I am sorry that I missed this. Daylight Saving Time is all a Nemesis Plot! 🙂

But just so that it feels like having been part of it, I am posting my toon anyways. Thanks Trix for running it again with me, was still fun to run through!

706600743_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_03.27-17_59_59_100.png.85b88a873697972fa4b67a1ffb67577f.png

745224974_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_03.27-19_04_13_85.png.779546f3bb40d2e62057559e7f4d352b.png

634973387_CityofHeroesScreenshot2021_03.27-19_11_28_38.thumb.png.9fdd8621aa62a85857d5102d2102bb1d.png

See you all next week for the Easter Event!

• Like 3

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

1 hour ago, EmmySky said:

Okay, Sinnocence will join ya'll for Posi 1 & 2, she took the bunny theme too far, but thats just how she rolls!  See ya'll in Steel!

She's elec/elec scrapper.

Talking about taking Bunny themes too far... I would like to register Betty Bondagebunny, Plant/Pain Conroller, for this team.

@TrixieKixx, this may be bending the rules a bit, as she wont be anything resembling the animal kind of bunny, as you may remember... 😇

Couldn't run her with the Fairie theme, but she still got her Valentines Day costume that suits this nicely.

I will add the bunny tail part to her outfit, though 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

3 hours ago, socom242 said:

Thanks Trix and everyone for the fun times as always. I also extend thanks and appreciation for my buddy "Green Goliath" for tagging along. I'll send him info to post on the forum for any future teamups.

He was fun! Don't forget to sign up for the upcoming Posi 1 & 2!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bananiac said:

I am sorry that I missed this. Daylight Saving Time is all a Nemesis Plot! 🙂

But just so that it feels like having been part of it, I am posting my toon anyways. Thanks Trix for running it again with me, was still fun to run through!

Daylight Saving Time is evil! Sorry you missed it. But really glad some of you ran it again. I would have joined but was so bleary-eyed from not enough sleep, I had to take a nap! Which I did and it was delicious. 🙂 Glad that you posted your pics of your giant melee dude, he looks awesome and great story. 

Looking forward to bondage bunny next week! My Love Bunny is more the playboy variety, not so much the animal variety 😂

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

Is Ruby Kit Kat your bunny for Posi, or is she your candy character which is a couple weeks away? Just curious. 🙂 

Yes. 🙂  She has a bunny ears and tail for Posi, Kit Kat for Synapse, and Gem Stalker for Op Renault.  The only one in April that I'm not sure about yet is which Sexy Skittle I'll bring to Apex.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FrauleinMental said:

Yes. 🙂  She has a bunny ears and tail for Posi, Kit Kat for Synapse, and Gem Stalker for Op Renault.  The only one in April that I'm not sure about yet is which Sexy Skittle I'll bring to Apex.

Very cool! I am going to repurpose my night widow I think for next week with the recycled Love Bunny name and costume that I used previously for holiday theme with valentine costume. She's level 46 so it will be good to get her some exercise, plus she needs the 3 badges. I love how Homecoming lets us be so creative with names and costumes by allowing us these free switcheroos!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

April 3rd - Posi 1 (level 8-15) & 2 (level 11-16) (Blue Side – Steel Canyon) - Let's celebrate Easter with Easter Color Bunny costumes! Costume only 😄 Your choice of AT! 

April 10th - Apex TF (Level 50 + Alpha Slot – Heroes & Villains – Rikti War Zone)...FYI...you need Alpha Slotted or you will be playing at –4 Def, which is basically level 46. All enemies will be at level 54. - Only one AT of each type...first come, first served...plus Sexy costumes...let's make them sweat! 

April 17th - Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side – Skyway City) - Candy (Costume only): Your favorite candy should be reflected by your Name & Costume 

April 24th - Operative Renault ( Level 25-30 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) - All Stalker Team: Costume color will be your favorite gem or jewel! For example: White (Diamond), Green (Emerald), Red (Ruby), etc. 

Posi 1 & 2 Signups:

@TrixieKixx- Fuzzy Bunny - Timer/Water Def

I will be there on Screaming Fury - Demons/Sonic MM dressed in her Easter Bunny finest. 😄

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

3 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Talking about taking Bunny themes too far... I would like to register Betty Bondagebunny, Plant/Pain Conroller, for this team.

@TrixieKixx, this may be bending the rules a bit, as she wont be anything resembling the animal kind of bunny, as you may remember... 😇

Couldn't run her with the Fairie theme, but she still got her Valentines Day costume that suits this nicely.

I will add the bunny tail part to her outfit, though 😉

Uhm...mine's more the playboy bunny type 😄 I'm not even sure what other bunny parts there are out there besides the ears and tail? Hrm...I may need to investigate further!

57 minutes ago, FrauleinMental said:

That's awesome! Way to repurpose a toon!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

Uhm...mine's more the playboy bunny type 😄 I'm not even sure what other bunny parts there are out there besides the ears and tail? Hrm...I may need to investigate further!

whiskers maybe? I don't use them on my bunny costumes, just my cat costumes. we'll be good in our playboy bunny outfits! 😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I've used the monstrous legs/gloves and feline face with cat markings along with the ears and tail to make a more animalistic bunny.

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 3/27/2021 at 1:02 PM, TrixieKixx said:

April 3rd - Posi 1 (level 8-15) & 2 (level 11-16) (Blue Side – Steel Canyon) - Let's celebrate Easter with Easter Color Bunny costumes! Costume only 😄 Your choice of AT! 

Posi 1 & 2 Signups:

@TrixieKixx- Fuzzy Bunny - Timer/Water Def

@FrauleinMental- Ruby Kit Kat - Rad/Rad Stalker

@EmmySky- Sinnocence - Elec/Elec Scrapper

@Bananiac- Betty Bondagebunny - Plant/Pain Controller

@TygerDarkstorm- Screaming Fury - Demons/Sonic MM

@socom242- Miyamoto Usagi - Invulnerability/Katana Tanker

Ok I will take the low level TF as an opportunity to try out Nature Affinity.  Robyn Moonshine, a Beast/NA MM is born. 

• Like 2

On 3/27/2021 at 2:02 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Oh yikes... I guess I never officially signed up.... I guess in that talk about Love Bunny my brain thought I was reserving my spot even though I never did it officially! So here is my sign-up... Love Bunny, night widow. 🙂 

• Like 1

Last Saturday night I was up at 2am and found myself in another Theme Team! This was an ALL TROLLER Manticore TF. It was a bit more speedy, but Epic all the same 😄

I posted some pics from the team and a team pic. Enjoy the link

• Like 3

Looks like you've been busy, Soc! Single AT Teams are always special and lots of fun. 

Did an all-Rad/Fire Controller DFB 2 weeks ago, very entertaining. And fast!

@TrixieKixx maybe we can also plan something like a single-powerset Theme Team again some day?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Looks like you've been busy, Soc! Single AT Teams are always special and lots of fun. 

Did an all-Rad/Fire Controller DFB 2 weeks ago, very entertaining. And fast!

@TrixieKixx maybe we can also plan something like a single-powerset Theme Team again some day?

Absolutely! We actually have one at the end of April with our all Stalker theme! And we just did All Melee this past Saturday. 

9 hours ago, Jaxman100 said:

Wow, I have never tried nature affinity before. It's very Endurance intensive.  Less powers will help at low levels. 

I have one too, like yours beast/nature. I haven't played her in a while. She is a future project. 🙂 

• Like 1

I made one of those, too. "The Gamekeeper", inspired by a certain character from books about a certain magical academy. Probably need to move him from Reunion to keep him safe...

But never played seriously beyond lvl10, I think. So I have basically no idea about this powerset combo. MMs are tricky for me in any case, feel like there is too much management for somebody like me who earns his money mainly by TAB targeting 😇

• Like 1

For a lot of my MMs, I set my pets on defensive and follow and i go to town as a mini defender.  If I get agro, the initial damage is spread between me and the pets, then they start attacking.  Every once and a while if you want them to attach the boss, you start with an macro in your tray for attack my target. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1