Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

I am not finding the official sign-up "sheet" post yet... am I missing it or are we just throwing out ideas all willy-nilly this week, @TrixieKixx  😵  (I am guessing you had a hot date last night involving wine and/or scrumptious foods and just haven't had time to post it yet 😄 )

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

That is awesome! I had considered Poison Ivy too... not only do I have a connection to red hair but I have my own costume I made in real life. 🌿😁 Yours is going to be awesome and I want to come up with something else... Catwowan is actually my old favorite long-time superhero/villain from my childhood and I actually made a Catwoman costume back on live that I'm going to look up the old screenshots for. This will be fun! She can be a "cat" and "Catwoman" to fulfill both requirements 😄 

Oh that's awesome! Please, you take Poison Ivy; I'm not particularly attached to any one hero over another, so it would be no trouble at all to come up with a different concept. 🙂

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

5 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Oh that's awesome! Please, you take Poison Ivy; I'm not particularly attached to any one hero over another, so it would be no trouble at all to come up with a different concept. 🙂

Well thank you! But my mind is going in all different directions now. Poison Ivy was just a thought in the back of my mind, I have done absolutely ZERO with the idea so far. You keep it! 😄

• Like 1

Sounds like "all the good ones" are already in the mix. But hey, @Midnyte: Come with whatever you want! It was nowhere said that they all needed to be different.

Heck, make a Poison Ivy / Catwoman Crossover! 🙂 

Don't know if the CC has the tools to make it work, however... it would be a challenge, I think...

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

2 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

Well thank you! But my mind is going in all different directions now. Poison Ivy was just a thought in the back of my mind, I have done absolutely ZERO with the idea so far. You keep it! 😄

If you're sure. Like I said, I don't mind coming up with a different concept since I'm not overly attached to any particular hero.

• Like 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

3 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

If you're sure. Like I said, I don't mind coming up with a different concept since I'm not overly attached to any particular hero.

I am absolutely sure! I am looking forward to seeing your Poison Ivy and it will make me happy 😄😄😄 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bananiac said:

Sounds like "all the good ones" are already in the mix. But hey, @Midnyte: Come with whatever you want! It was nowhere said that they all needed to be different.

Heck, make a Poison Ivy / Catwoman Crossover! 🙂 

Don't know if the CC has the tools to make it work, however... it would be a challenge, I think...

LOL, yes that would certainly be a challenge.  I found my old catwoman screenshots.... here I present to you, "Lady Kitty-Cat", circa 2007!

2059868791_LadyKitty-Cat1.JPG.6b1a9f8dbd5857b4d0d3f92771ef3f12.JPG

81617558_LadyKitty-Cat2.JPG.84c26c5bf61f80667223978967222e9e.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's funny to see the starting point way back when it was Fort Darwin! Before they revamped Mercy in Issue....xx, whatever issue that was!

@TraumaTrain, was this one of yours? "Sinister Energy", I don't recognize him but maybe you only played him that one day.... 🤭

screenshot_2007-04-29-20-25-29.thumb.jpg.89ba912f2f8690d27720e29c860e8aee.jpg

screenshot_2007-04-29-20-02-41.thumb.jpg.7efe7a8c8709cabdb33bbe11624a3b1e.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 6/26/2021 at 11:16 PM, TygerDarkstorm said:

@TrixieKixx For next week's theme, I'll be bringing Poison Ivycat - Plant/Psi Dom. In case you couldn't guess, she's paying homage to Poison Ivy. 😛

Poison Catnip 😁

• Haha 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Lordy, Lordy...how the heck is it gonna be July already? Let' get ready for a brand new month of themes!

July 3rd - Posi 1 (Level 8-15) & 2 (Level 11-16) Blue Side (Steel Canyon) - Cat or Dog costume...dress as your favorite Super Hero! Any AT 

July 10th - Tin Mage Mark II (Level 50 + Alpha Slot - Heroes & Villains (Rikti War Zone) - Greek costumes – Only one AT of each type allowed. 

July 17th - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side (Sharkhead Isle) - Steam Punk costumes – Any AT  

July 24th - Justin Augustine (Level 44-50 – Blue Side (The Chantry) - Insect costumes – you'll need your flight powers to get around The Chantry, so why not buzz about too? Any AT 

@TrixieKixx - Kittygot Claws - Claws / Inv Scrapper

@TygerDarkstorm - Poison Ivycat - Plant / Psi Dom

@Bananiac - Wonder Catwoman - Savage / Willpower Scrapper

@Jaxman100 - Timber Wolfe - SR / Claws Tank (tentative)

@Midnyte - KittyKat - Claws / Regen Stalker 

Edited by TrixieKixx

22 hours ago, Midnyte said:

I am not finding the official sign-up "sheet" post yet... am I missing it or are we just throwing out ideas all willy-nilly this week, @TrixieKixx  😵  (I am guessing you had a hot date last night involving wine and/or scrumptious foods and just haven't had time to post it yet 😄 )

LOL...I was waiting for the picture to go up from Saturday before I posted it 😄 It's up now.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/28/2021 at 10:36 AM, TrixieKixx said:

July 3rd - Posi 1 (Level 8-15) & 2 (Level 11-16) Blue Side (Steel Canyon) - Cat or Dog costume...dress as your favorite Super Hero! Any AT 

Really excited for the July themes... you are so creative, @TrixieKixx! I'm glad we are doing insect theme again because that was the one week I had to miss back in September if you can believe how long ago that was. I had made a bee costume for my fire sentinel but never got to use it. 

For the double Posi, I have a claws/regen stalker kitty named KittyKat who loves dressing up as Batwoman! 🦇 😹

• Thumbs Up 1

P.S. This was extra challenging this week. First I had to make a cat costume, then I had to think like a cat and figure out what pieces I would use to make me look like I am a cat wearing a leather Batwoman costume. Fun stuff!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Really excited for the July themes... you are so creative, @TrixieKixx! I'm glad we are doing insect theme again because that was the one week I had to miss back in September if you can believe how long ago that was. I had made a bee costume for my fire sentinel but never got to use it. 

For the double Posi, I have a claws/regen stalker kitty named KittyKat who loves dressing up as Batwoman! 🦇 😹

Thank you so much, @Midnyte! I have fun making them up 😄 

• Like 2

Just out of curiosity, what AT's are some of y'all thinking of bringing to the TinPex? Trying to figure out what I might want to take to 50 and get slotted, lol.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Just out of curiosity, what AT's are some of y'all thinking of bringing to the TinPex? Trying to figure out what I might want to take to 50 and get slotted, lol.

My default is my main 'troller, but I have a few characters who are eligible.  I could bring Controller, Tanker, Peacebringer, Corruptor, Scrapper, and maybe Blaster or Stalker.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm torn between AT's, lol. 🤣 On one hand, I love MM's, but not sure how viable one would be for doing high-end stuff; I remember being faceplanted the last time I tried TinPex on one, lol.

I'm also torn between Corruptor, Blaster, Defender, or Warshade. 😅

• Like 1

On 7/1/2021 at 10:42 PM, TygerDarkstorm said:

All my 50s are my favorite ATs: brutes, sentinels, scrappers, SoA. I don't have any 50s of the squishy variety (thought some in their 40s now thanks to this group!). So I'll wait to see what others sign up with, and then choose.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2021 at 10:36 AM, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx - Kittygot Claws - Claws / Inv Scrapper

@TygerDarkstorm - Poison Ivycat - Plant / Psi Dom

@Bananiac - Wonder Catwoman - Savage / Willpower Scrapper

@Jaxman100 - Timber Wolfe - SR / Claws Tank (tentative)

@Midnyte - KittyKat - Claws / Regen Stalker 

I see we have 1 doggie and 4 kitties. 🙂 I have some emotes lined up for us to use for pictures. Or just to feel in character. 

These work well for cat characters:

;hiss

;growl

;crouch

;sniff

For dogs:

;howl

;sniff

I'm sure there are more that would work too but this is just a small list of what I was able to find. 

• Thanks 1

I'm about to leave for one of our winery reservations, so I'm going to put the list out there before pictures are posted of our Posi adventures today.

July 10th - Tin Mage Mark II (Level 50 + Alpha Slot - Heroes & Villains (Rikti War Zone) - Greek costumes – Only one AT of each type allowed. 

July 17th - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side (Sharkhead Isle) - Steam Punk costumes – Any AT  

July 24th - Justin Augustine (Level 44-50 – Blue Side (The Chantry) - Insect costumes – you'll need your flight powers to get around The Chantry, so why not buzz about too? Any AT 

@TrixieKixx - Miss Skittles - Archery / Tactical Arrow Blaster

@Bananiac - Dark Anaesthetist - Mind / Emp Controller

@Jaxman100 - Civil Powers - Elec Armor / Elec Melee Tank

@Midnyte - Ocean Goddess - Water / Regen Sentinel

Edited by TrixieKixx

@TrixieKixx If nobody else needs the AT, I will come with Dark Anaesthetist Mind/Emp Controller, for this one.  Shiny new Roman/Greek costume and Incarnate powers on.

My 1st ever lvl50 since... well... ever. Never managed to get anything going beyond the 30ies when I still played on live. 

Guess why .... 😇

• Thumbs Up 1