Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

I looked it up and our first Theme Team was on August 1st, 2020 with an all Arrows Manticore. Let's celebrate on July 31st with an all Traps or Devices team. I thought the AT's were only Def/Blast/Corr; however, I've learned that Trollers and MM's have access to the powers too! Whatever your AT, make sure one of the powers is Traps or Devices. We'll be doing Penelope Yin, since it's the lowest level WST that week. It will be easy to level someone to between 20-25 if you don't currently have one of the AT's. I'll add it to the sign up list once @Midnyte posts her pics for this weeks fun Steampunk theme! Actually, decided to just go ahead and do it since I'm at the top of the page now 🙂 

July 3rd - Posi 1 (Level 8-15) & 2 (Level 11-16) Blue Side (Steel Canyon) - Cats & Dogs costumes...dress as your favorite Super Hero while in cat or dog form! Any AT 

July 10th - Tin Mage Mark II (Level 50 + Alpha Slot - Heroes & Villains (Rikti War Zone) - Greek costumes – Only one AT of each type allowed. 

July 17th - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side (Sharkhead Isle) - Steam Punk costumes – Any AT  

July 24th - Justin Augustine (Level 44-50 – Blue Side (The Chantry) - Insect costumes – you'll need your flight powers to get around The Chantry, so why not buzz about too? Any AT 

July 31st - Penelope Yin (Level 20-25) - Blue Side (Independence Port) - Must have Traps or Devices as one of your powers...any AT that has these powers as a Primary or Secondary

@TrixieKixx - Butterfly Dreamz - Emp / Sonic Def

@Bananiac - BZZZZnaniac, the incomparable Janitor-turned-Bio-Radiated-Bananafly-powered Superhero! Controller (Maybe...but probably not)

@Midnyte - Stinging Embers - Fire / WP Sentinel

@TygerDarkstorm - Human Mosquito - Water / Sonic Corruptor

@TraumaTrain - Ironclad Beetle - Invulnerability/Super Stronk Beetle

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 3

Steampunk Pirates!

image.thumb.png.2b5f8c0108734e89785cf49cc87595af.png

Sling your backpack!

image.png.d0f7a08acc7034fafa69b999d574eb0a.png

Aw, did you want to teleport, Sorcerer?

image.png.ef03f28e3e6f4b0e7a3ca372e4d83e3c.png

Chi Master is quite flexible.

screenshot_210717-13-12-06a.thumb.jpg.d1601721a465c1416e05efae9143d675.jpg

We finally got Colonel Duray inside the ship!  I think we talked about this last time this SF came up, and then we just ended up killing him where he spawned.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, FrauleinMental said:

We finally got Colonel Duray inside the ship!  I think we talked about this last time this SF came up, and then we just ended up killing him where he spawned.

I've lost track now but I do remember one time recently that we were doing so well outside the ship that we just kept going. But it's become a regular routine now to lure him inside! It's brilliant. 🙂 

Thank you for the great pictures and the fun captions. 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great pics, thank you @FrauleinMental & @Midnyte!

Man, I am really sorry I missed that last part. This has become one of my favorite Strikeforce showdowns.

At least from the pictures it looks like I did my part to bring Duray down. 😁

Thinking about this, I could have left my radiation aura on auto ... 

@TrixieKixx, I will also be (very!) doubtfull for next week 😞 

Just in case I would be able to make it, sign me up with BZZZZnaniac, the incomparable Janitor-turned-Bio-Radiated-Bananafly-powered Superhero! (AT is Controller, for the record)

Edit: Plant/Rad Controller, to be specific. And saturday actually appears to be looking good so far.

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

4 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I looked it up and our first Theme Team was on August 1st, 2020 with an all Arrows Manticore. Let's celebrate on July 31st with an all Traps or Devices team. I thought the AT's were only Def/Blast/Corr; however, I've learned that Trollers and MM's have access to the powers too! Whatever your AT, make sure one of the powers is Traps or Devices.

Oh fun, neither powerset I have ever EVER tried, not now and not on live back in the day. Looking forward to playing around with this. Thanks Trixie!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Here's the (chocolate) Baby Groot I just finished crocheting yesterday. Back view and front view. I'm so pleased with how he turned out!

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

EEEE, Trix, he turned out so cute!

• Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

6 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I looked it up and our first Theme Team was on August 1st, 2020 with an all Arrows Manticore. Let's celebrate on July 31st with an all Traps or Devices team. I thought the AT's were only Def/Blast/Corr; however, I've learned that Trollers and MM's have access to the powers too! Whatever your AT, make sure one of the powers is Traps or Devices. We'll be doing Penelope Yin, since it's the lowest level WST that week. It will be easy to level someone to between 20-25 if you don't currently have one of the AT's. I'll add it to the sign up list once @Midnyte posts her pics for this weeks fun Steampunk theme! Actually, decided to just go ahead and do it since I'm at the top of the page now 🙂 

July 3rd - Posi 1 (Level 8-15) & 2 (Level 11-16) Blue Side (Steel Canyon) - Cats & Dogs costumes...dress as your favorite Super Hero while in cat or dog form! Any AT 

July 10th - Tin Mage Mark II (Level 50 + Alpha Slot - Heroes & Villains (Rikti War Zone) - Greek costumes – Only one AT of each type allowed. 

July 17th - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side (Sharkhead Isle) - Steam Punk costumes – Any AT  

July 24th - Justin Augustine (Level 44-50 – Blue Side (The Chantry) - Insect costumes – you'll need your flight powers to get around The Chantry, so why not buzz about too? Any AT 

July 31st - Penelope Yin (Level 20-25) - Blue Side (Independence Port) - Must have Traps or Devices as one of your powers...any AT that has these powers as a Primary or Secondary

@TrixieKixx - Butterfly Dreamz - Emp / Sonic Def

@Bananiac - BZZZZnaniac, the incomparable Janitor-turned-Bio-Radiated-Bananafly-powered Superhero! Controller (Maybe...but probably not)

Put me as tentative, please, with Human Mosquito - Water/Sonic Corruptor

• Thumbs Up 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Hello my friends, this time really just a short one. Don't have a lot of special moments for my recap really, and this still somehow feels incomplete because I had to leave early.

But my family was giving me hell because we were about to leave for dinner that I promised a while ago 🙂

So without much further ado here, shooting off a few more pointy observations from the hereby to be known as "Blasts from Futures Past"-Theme Team:

• We may have found a new Regular, if we may count 2 successive visits to our little errands, On Time, and In Theme! It was nice to have you on board, and here's to hope to see you again, Nox Atrissima / Horrere! (I remember that I checked for your Global, but didn't capture it and now can't recall it...😌 Hope you find this shout out!)
  • I suspect one reason why we were running later than I anticipated is because certain people were continuously trying to kill Clockwork Dynamo and those little Copter pets that were all around for obvious reasons... Force of habit, I guess...
  • I didn't get all of the conversations, but one time I looked somebody was talking about rubbing Bourbon on their arms... Explain yourself!!!
  • Sentinels Inherent: Indiscriminently hit Buttons - Indiscriminently hit more Buttons - When shiny ring appears, hit THAT button! More or less good things happen... It's kinda simple really (and personally, I can only say it suits MY playstyle perfectly. But the keen observer may have noticed that already 😉 )
  • EDIT: See, I forgot an important point: After you hit that colorful button, you need to go back to hitting buttons indiscriminently. Sooo...., not that simple after all, I must say! 

I loved the line-up, folks! Each one looked really cool, and given the obvious choices in the CC, everybody found a way to make their look special! This is soo much fun!! And I got to dust off another of my creations that I always wanted to play more seriously, but never got down to! Theme Team be praised!

Nice work on the Bios again as well 👍

Some more impressions that I want to add:

OwRiFLb.png

MLNl8oB.png

iljXp5q.png

jGfK3AW.png

And finally, although Trixie just did a perfect set of Bonus Pics already, here is one that I found for us:

stUxd6j.jpg

Take care, folks! The Shadow Shard awaits!

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 7/17/2021 at 1:39 PM, TrixieKixx said:

I offer a fire bee.. Stinging Embers. Fire/WP Sentinel.  Bzzzzzzt!

• Thumbs Up 1

@TrixieKixx Just wanted to let you know that I won't be there this Saturday. We got invited to go to the Orange County fair with some family and they all want to be there when it opens. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

Totally understand @TygerDarkstorm and @Jaxman100! Summertime is hard with most everyone wanting to be outside or out and about.

I know that @Bananiac is almost certain he won't be able to come either, so @Midnyte and I can see if we can recruit or find something else to do 🙂 There's always a clamor for Penelope Yin 😂 

So, turns out we couldn't get tickets for tomorrow, so now we're going Sunday. So I will be able to do this week's theme team if I can finish getting Mosquito to 45 xD

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

So, turns out we couldn't get tickets for tomorrow, so now we're going Sunday. So I will be able to do this week's theme team if I can finish getting Mosquito to 45 xD

Let one of us know if you need help PL'ing her! I can jump on early tomorrow or you can look to see if Jax is on and PL'ing.

All right, Mosquito is at 45 thanks to an ITF. I'll try to get her slotted up some more before tomorrow morning.

• Like 2