Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

3 minutes ago, TraumaTrain said:

There is no more Beat-Down. He changed his name to Wreckin' Ball.

This guy is National Defense in disguise.

No more Beat-Down! Then I shall delete Mourning Temptress.  I remade her when you asked about it but still a baby in Mercy.

I remember National Defense. From our old Six Paragons group. Mine was National Holiday

So glad you can join us tomorrow!!!

42 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

No more Beat-Down! Then I shall delete Mourning Temptress.  I remade her when you asked about it but still a baby in Mercy.

I remember National Defense. From our old Six Paragons group. Mine was National Holiday

So glad you can join us tomorrow!!!

Aww... Beat-Down is still Beat-Down. He just changed his name. It's not the first time. He was originally Touche'. Same dude, just different names.

The one from Six Paragons was National Justice, who I have not remade. National Defense is a completing different dude.

• Like 1

Some notes about our bug-a-licious gathering in the Chantry tomorrow to experience The Saga of Faathim for Justin Augustine.

Completing the task force awards the accomplishment badge Protector of Kindness for blue-leaning players, and Thorn Crusher for red-leaning.    File:Badge task force ProtectorOfKindness.png

Awards 42 merits (x2 for WST).

Looking high and low for an insect-appropriate emote for us to do for a picture. Not coming up with anything! I even went down the list of costume change emotes. If there is truly nothing that fits an insect theme, let's just choose one that would look cool if done simultaneously. That can be done in fly/hover with a hold-stance so we can comfortably snap some pics without worrying about timing. Open to ideas! 😄

• Thanks 1

Just a Heads Up, looks like thanks to a strong vaccine reaction from last week I am gonna stay home today.

Which means in turn that I am going to be there for the Theme Team. Looking forward to see all you pests hovering around in the Shadow shard! 😉

• Thumbs Up 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

9 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Looking high and low for an insect-appropriate emote for us to do for a picture. Not coming up with anything! I even went down the list of costume change emotes. If there is truly nothing that fits an insect theme, let's just choose one that would look cool if done simultaneously. That can be done in fly/hover with a hold-stance so we can comfortably snap some pics without worrying about timing. Open to ideas! 😄

Wouldn't hover or fly be good enough? We could all hover around the contact 😄 

5 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Just a Heads Up, looks like thanks to a strong vaccine reaction from last week I am gonna stay home today.

Which means in turn that I am going to be there for the Theme Team. Looking forward to see all you pests hovering around in the Shadow shard! 😉

Ohhhhhh 😞  Sorry you are sick, but glad you'll be joining us today!

• Like 1

Just now, TraumaTrain said:

Except ironclad beetles don't fly! 😞 😞 😞 

Bug discrimination!!!!!

LOL, you've got a point there, Rich. Maybe that's what my thought process was late last night. Looking for an emote that works in flight the same as standing, so that we could all get in the same pose regardless of flight or not.  🤷‍♀️

I found that "bringit" that we all had so much fun with one time, works in flight. That might be funny dressed as bugs. It's worth a test. 🙂

• Like 1

Justin Augustine TF - All Insects!

Saturday, 7/24/21

swyVWyS.jpg

9JDCE2N.jpg

j7zg5AP.jpg

8T0QYSq.jpg

Ko5ZhKu.jpg

fJ82Khn.jpg

Tb7OcWx.jpg

mM29vVq.jpg

JnQdmuN.jpg

lSOM4rf.jpg

SHjPHtv.jpg

IIFUFf0.jpg

OAT3Go0.jpg

IvU7jG2.jpg

jT8g3FQ.jpg

zIbJ5nt.jpg

WSznibC.jpg

When bees dance with Bananaplants...

VdtmpRE.jpg

ODlMBE9.jpg

The little bee nitwit trying to navigate the Shadow Shard

f5qFDde.jpg

YfbHHkd.jpg

@Bananiac So what was behind the barrier barrier?

fqoM2fy.jpg

EkBe68T.jpg

vMjrWRD.jpg

M127uXl.jpg

lXzxZHr.jpg

Faathim was grateful.

Y0PWcEj.jpg

zWsvtKx.jpg

xE7hR0J.jpg

J6FDhDS.jpg

kwBSUC9.jpg

Stinging Embers got an extra special bonus from this task force 🤩

8V1x9CH.jpg

ZAW2A0x.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's our 1 year anniversary of The Theme Team! Let's celebrate! Fingers crossed we can get a full team 🙂 

July 3rd - Posi 1 (Level 8-15) & 2 (Level 11-16) Blue Side (Steel Canyon) - Cats & Dogs costumes...dress as your favorite Super Hero while in cat or dog form! Any AT 

July 10th - Tin Mage Mark II (Level 50 + Alpha Slot - Heroes & Villains (Rikti War Zone) - Greek costumes – Only one AT of each type allowed. 

July 17th - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side (Sharkhead Isle) - Steam Punk costumes – Any AT  

July 24th - Justin Augustine (Level 44-50 – Blue Side (The Chantry) - Insect costumes – you'll need your flight powers to get around The Chantry, so why not buzz about too? Any AT 

July 31st - Penelope Yin (Level 20-25) - Blue Side (Independence Port) - Must have Traps or Devices as one of your powers...any AT that has these powers as a Primary or Secondary

@TrixieKixx- Wortha Wayte - Grav / Traps Controller

@TygerDarkstorm - Ruff Ruff Boom - AR / Devices Blaster (Maybe)

@Midnyte - Krysta Kraftwerk - Bots / Traps MM

@Jaxman100 - Jax Dredd - Dual Pistols / Trap Corruptor

@TraumaTrain - Workshop - Electrical Blazzzzt / Devices Blazzzzter

@FrauleinMental - Aluminum Patriot - Energy / Devices Blaster

FYI...maybe we all show up 20 minutes early so Midnyte can get her pics and we can roll a little early to get Tyger out the door quickly? Is everyone okay with that?

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

@Midnyte Love the pics and commentary! Rich planking just kills me. 🤣

@TrixieKixx I am hoping to be there on Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster. My grandma invited us up to a BBQ at her place that day, but since Yin is really fast I should be able to squeeze this in before we leave. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

49 minutes ago, FrauleinMental said:

Love it.  Missed you guys this week!  I've never played Devices or Traps, so I have some work ahead of me!

Me either! I made a MM, bots/traps and have been having fun learning it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

July 31st - Penelope Yin (Level 20-25) - Blue Side (Independence Port) - Must have Traps or Devices as one of your powers...any AT that has these powers as a Primary or Secondary

I have a shiny (literally) new Bots/Traps MM, ready for action! Krysta Kraftwerk

• Thumbs Up 1

I just realized that I didn't have the August themes out there! Here they are!

August 7th - Lord Recluse (Level 45-50 – Red Side - Grandville) - Dress as your favorite dessert; name & costume to reflect your item! 

August 14th - Citadel (Level 25-30 – Blue Side - Talos Island) - Get as nerdy as you can...costume only! 

August 21st -  Mortimer Kal (Level 25-30 – Red Side – Sharkville Isle) - Going down in a ball of flames! – Any AT that has a fire or thermal power! 

August 28th - Admiral Sutter (Level 20-40 – Blue Side – Independence Port) Red, White, and Blue Costumes – Any AT 

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I've just never seen so much xp dropped at once before, was that a mission or task force completion bonus??

It was for the completion of the task force. The last mission was completed a couple minutes prior to that, but once the TF was rtc, that's when I got the 4 million XP, leveled to 50, and the 84 reward merits (worth 20 million inf).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1