Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

That was quick Midnyte! Awesome pics, plus I had a lot of fun doing this TF 🙂 

September 4th -  Operative Renault (Level 25-30 - Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) Name & Costume to reflect a song title (could be a favorite or whatever suits your theme!)
September 11th - Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) Free for All  for the 20th Anniversary of 9/11...Any AT/ Any costume / Any name...you choose 

September 18th - Dr. Kahn (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) Any AT that has a pet...this includes Incarnate Lore pets! 

September 25th - Tree of Thorns Respec #2 (Trepsarciel) (Level 34-43 - Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) Beach Day! Dress up in your favorite beach wear...just be careful of those thorns! Any AT 

@TrixieKixx Purple Rayne - Water Blast / Storm Summoning Corruptor

@FrauleinMental Whiskey River - Mind/Psi Dominator

@Midnyte Midnight Scars - EM/EA Brute

@TygerDarkstorm Love Like Winter - Ice/Ice Dominator

@Vigilant Vergil Human Fly - Mind/Savage Dominator

@Jaxman100 Bourbon Neat (in honor of Whiskey in Jar) - Assault Rifle/Kinetics Corruptor

@Bananiac Experiment Four - Sonic / Mental Manipulation Blaster

@TraumaTrain Duel of the Fates - Dual Blades/Super Reflexes Scrapper

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Thanks, Trixie. I had a good time too even though I was playing from my 17" laptop in a hotel room, with no instinctive knowledge of where to find the keys on this keyboard. I hope I tanked okay. I was determined to get the pics up before I left for the afternoon because I knew I had a lot of plans and wouldn't be back until late tonight and with no mindset for doing anything technical. 🍹I'm so glad I got to participate even though out of town.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

September 4th -  Operative Renault (Level 25-30 - Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) Name & Costume to reflect a song title (could be a favorite or whatever suits your theme!)

Midnight Scars - EM/EA Brute

🎵🎶🎼

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx Purple Rayne - Water Blast / Storm Summoning Corruptor

@FrauleinMental Whiskey River - Mind/Psi Dominator

Barring any issues/events that may come up, I hope to be there on Love Like Winter - Ice/Ice Dominator

The song that is serving as the inspo: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

15 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Barring any issues/events that may come up, I hope to be there on Love Like Winter - Ice/Ice Dominator

Great song! I had never seen the video before so thanks for posting the link ♫♪♫♪

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vigilant Vergil said:

I'll bring my Mind/Savage Dominator "Human Fly"

Very cool, I loved the Cramps back in the day! I saw them play in Tampa a long time ago. Haven't heard anything from them lately, I wonder if they're still making music.

@TrixieKixx I am digging deep into the box of 80ies Classics and will be showing up with Kate Bush's Experiment Four - Sonic / Mental Manipulation Blaster. 

And this here tells basically her full backstory:

You have to overlook those cheap thrill-ride vfx nowadays. But I remember this song giving me some creepy shivers every time I heard it as a boy after I had first seen this video...

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

2 hours ago, Bananiac said:

@TrixieKixx I am digging deep into the box of 80ies Classics and will be showing up with Kate Bush's Experiment Four - Sonic / Mental Manipulation Blaster. 

Very cool! I never listened to her a lot but remember loving her voice back then. My local college radio station where I'm from in Baltimore played "Breathing" like every hour on the hour. LOL.  Now I just watched the video you posted and then watched the "Breathing" video. So far this theme has been really fun just for helping me remember music I have loved in my life. 🥰

I'll be traveling next weekend, so don't necessarily save a spot.  There's a small chance I can make it, if I can get there and check into my hotel in time.  If so, I'll probably bring either Fraulein Mental (Mind/Kin CTRL) just because, or Jean-Luc Wick (Phaser Rifle/WP Sentinel) because he needs the badge for TF Commander.

I'm scheduled to work the following weekend (18 Sep) so I'm out that weekend.

I'm working on my Beach Day character for 25 Sep:  Wake Monster (Water/Kin Corruptor), in his water-skiing best.  Or I could just bring FM in Hamikini Mode. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 2

September 11th - Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) Free for All  for the 20th Anniversary of 9/11...Any AT/ Any costume / Any name...you choose 

September 18th - Dr. Kahn (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) Any AT that has a pet...this includes Incarnate Lore pets! 

September 25th - Tree of Thorns Respec #2 (Trepsarciel) (Level 34-43 - Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) Beach Day! Dress up in your favorite beach wear...just be careful of those thorns! Any AT 

@TrixieKixx Trace Memory - Empathy/Psychic Blast Defender

@FrauleinMental Jean-Luc Wick - Phaser Rifle/WP Sentinel

@Midnyte Coconut Patty - Broad Sword/Inv Brute

@TygerDarkstorm Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM

@Vigilant Vergil Philodendra - Plant/Psionic Dominator

@Jaxman100 Legacy Jax - Fire Control/TA Controller

@TraumaTrain Bivouac - Ass/Traps Corruptor

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I have one character who needs only Numina for the accolade, so she is my obvious choice! Coconut Patty - Broad Sword/Inv Brute

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx I have a bunch of toons that need this...I'll bring someone that supports the team

@FrauleinMental TBD - May not make it (Fraulein Mental (Mind/Kin CTRL) or Jean-Luc Wick (Phaser Rifle/WP Sentinel))

Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM will be reporting for duty to help rebuild. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

@TrixieKixx I am tentatively looking at my guy Amphibian Man (Water/Regen Sentinel), if I can get him 3 more levels by saturday.

However, as my daughter is having her 16th birthday party on saturday, I am not sure yet if I will be spending the afternoon grilling meat in the garden, or be hiding from the wild bunch of teenage girls in my Save Place in the basement...

• Haha 4

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

I will be doing a real quick version of summing up, as life seems to be getting busier and busier every week.

Not doing any screens for now, although I have a bunch of real good ones. Just not in the mood to sort through them. Maybe add a few some other time...

But I can't resist commenting on a few of the things that happened. As this one was an absolute highlight reel of slapsticky fun!

So here are the takeaways from what I can't name anything else but the "Renault-of-Ridiculousness" Theme Team!

- There are 2 theories out there:

a) All the players in MMOs are guys of varying attractiveness 

b) Everybody you meet is actually a hot chick

You choose what works for you...

- Now all the gender questions have been answered! No more questions will be asked!

- On that note: no comments on the Pegging issue. We should just leave it there...

- Midnyte apparently prints her Boyfriends in a 3D printer. I see a business opportunity there! What's your make and model?

- Glad I wasn't the only one who got lost in that Vanguard base. I was about to out myself again when everybody declared to have the same issue 🙂

- And a lessons learned for myself: I should dig out a blaster every once in a while to stay used to Blaster Aggro! Some nasty smashes to my toons lovely face...

There were many more entertaining moments. All those moments... will be lost... in time... like... tears... in the rain...

Ok, too serious. This was fun!

And here is my one pic that I will add. Another Theme Team Classic:

hAR6MpB.png

P.S.: 

@TrixieKixx I think it was during the 2nd SF afterwards that we were joking about Oktoberfest Theme. But hey... why not? 🥳

And it is food/drink related! Now how does that sound? 😉

I would have to set a few rules tho!

• Haha 2

On 9/8/2021 at 12:18 PM, Bananiac said:

P.S.: 

@TrixieKixx I think it was during the 2nd SF afterwards that we were joking about Oktoberfest Theme. But hey... why not? 🥳

And it is food/drink related! Now how does that sound? 😉

I would have to set a few rules tho!

You better get those rules in quick! I'm going to be deciding what we will do in October soon so peeps can get ready. Two ideas were thrown around...one was Oktoberfest (food/drink theme) and the other was Dr. Kane's House of Horrors...although that one will only allow 4 people. Maybe we could tag team as it doesn't take long? We'll have to talk about that one and how it would work...calling @Midnyte since she was the one that suggested it. If so, that means I need to think up two more themes. I was thinking it might be fun to have a Zombies theme one week and maybe a Brains theme another week (any costume you want but use either the brains head in the jar or the brains hair). What do ya'll think? Do you think it would be fun to do all costumes the month of October since it's Halloween month? 

Sorry it took so long to get back to ya'll! I was on vacation and just got home. I was technology free for the week and it was glorious 😄