Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 9/7/2021 at 8:59 AM, Bananiac said:

@TrixieKixx I am tentatively looking at my guy Amphibian Man (Water/Regen Sentinel), if I can get him 3 more levels by saturday.

However, as my daughter is having her 16th birthday party on saturday, I am not sure yet if I will be spending the afternoon grilling meat in the garden, or be hiding from the wild bunch of teenage girls in my Save Place in the basement...

Love love love water/regen sentinel. That is my Ocean Goddess. ♥ 
Happy happy sweet 16 to Daughter of Bananiac!

• Like 2

On 9/8/2021 at 3:18 PM, Bananiac said:

I will be doing a real quick version of summing up, as life seems to be getting busier and busier every week.

Understood! It is a sign of living a good life.

Not doing any screens for now, although I have a bunch of real good ones. Just not in the mood to sort through them. Maybe add a few some other time...

Can't wait to see them when you have time.

- There are 2 theories out there:

a) All the players in MMOs are guys of varying attractiveness 

b) Everybody you meet is actually a hot chick

Neither of these work for me. Everyone I meet in game is actually that person who exemplifies their character. Maybe I am living in a cave, but for me there is no other logical solution.

- Midnyte apparently prints her Boyfriends in a 3D printer. I see a business opportunity there! What's your make and model?

Hush. Did I say that out loud? Those of you living in the year 2021 would not yet know of such things. I will just say this... photogrammetry in its purist form will be created in your very very near future, within 200 Earth years.  Combined with advanced replicating technology, this is your vision of the future. But I didn't say a word. 🤫

There were many more entertaining moments. All those moments... will be lost... in time... like... tears... in the rain...

Ok, too serious. This was fun!

Quotes from classic movies are always welcome and not considered too serious. Especially when concerning a Nederlander lost to us way too young. 😪

@TrixieKixx I think it was during the 2nd SF afterwards that we were joking about Oktoberfest Theme. But hey... why not? 🥳

And it is food/drink related! Now how does that sound? 😉

I would have to set a few rules tho!

Haha, we defer to your experience and wisdom on this topic. 😄 

I remember discussing my experience of drinking more wine than beer whilst visiting Bavaria. And Salzburg to boot.  I can make either a beer OR wine character to represent Oktoberfest, so count me in!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Jaxman100 said:

I meant to do several Numina's this week, and besides the Holiday on Monday I've done nada.

Ha, I'm with you there, don't think I've logged in all week. Life is too busy!

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Midnyte said:

I would always choose Ass Traps over anything else. 

He had that one coming 🙂

Although I would be really interested to see how he did Man-Orca, for pure academic reasons!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Alas, I have been summoned to do the bidding of my masteresses today and thus will not be able to Numinate with you folks.

You go on and blast away, and I will take care of things over here today.

Maybe I will drop in later today to see if anything would still be up. Will see when I get there...

• Sad 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

3 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Alas, I have been summoned to do the bidding of my masteresses today and thus will not be able to Numinate with you folks.

You go on and blast away, and I will take care of things over here today.

Maybe I will drop in later today to see if anything would still be up. Will see when I get there...

Happy Sweet 16 to your baby girl! Go forth and make lots of memories! I'm sure some of us will still be around later 🙂 

Thanks for the great pics, once again, @Midnyte! I love how my face was facing the camera regardless of the angle you took the picture 😄 

I'll do the October themes tomorrow...not enough time tonight. We'll miss you while you're gone @Jaxman100! Have a fun time at the beach and safe travels!

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thanks 1

September 4th -  Operative Renault (Level 25-30 - Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) Name & Costume to reflect a song title (could be a favorite or whatever suits your theme!)
September 11th - Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) Free for All  for the 20th Anniversary of 9/11...Any AT/ Any costume / Any name...you choose 

September 18th - Dr. Kahn (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) Any AT that has a pet...this includes Incarnate Lore pets! 

September 25th - Tree of Thorns Respec #2 (Trepsarciel) (Level 34-43 - Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) Beach Day! Dress up in your favorite beach wear...just be careful of those thorns! Any AT 

@TrixieKixx Althea Gaia - Earth Control/Empathy Controller

@Vigilant Vergil Philodendra - Plant/Psionic Dominator 

@Midnyte Hell's Heart - SS/WP Brute

@Bananiac Bananaplant - Plant/Rad Controller

@TraumaTrain Devil's Workshop - Arachnos Crab Guy

Edited by TrixieKixx

I won't be there next week; I thought I've heard that Kahn can be one of those super long ones. And I just need a bit of a break.

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

6 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Thanks for the great pics, once again, @Midnyte! I love how my face was facing the camera regardless of the angle you took the picture 😄 

Oh wow, you're right. I hadn't noticed that! 😂

I didn't bother with close-ups today without a costume theme, and didn't even get any combat pics, but all in all was a fun event, as usual. 😍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jaxman100 said:

If I don't see any of you nerds the rest of the week, have fun bustin heads.  Fly to the beach on Saturday and back the following Saturday. So I will be AWOL for a few weeks. 

Have a marvelous time... you know where to find us when you get back! (Who are we going to blame while you're away?? 😏)

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2021 at 6:13 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Dr. Kane's House of Horrors...although that one will only allow 4 people. Maybe we could tag team as it doesn't take long? We'll have to talk about that one and how it would work...calling @Midnyte since she was the one that suggested it.

When I tossed out that idea in-game I had forgotten it is a max of 4 players. So I didn't have a logistics plan ahead of time. But now that I am musing, tag team would be great. I don't think we need to adhere to a strict 12:00 (eastern) start time every week. So I think running multiple trials that day of 10/30 would be feasible. It's a great opportunity for 4 event badges, and not too difficult if everyone is on the same page and knows what to do. I personally would love to join a run multiple times to get all the badges on characters who missed it last year or new characters since then.

• Like 1