Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Fellow Theme Teamers! I give to you our October Themes so you may henceforth prepare! Enjoy!!!! I like that most of these are lower level so you can create some new toons if you wish 😄 Fingers crossed I have the correct WST's too since they are not currently updated on the forums 🤞

October 2 - Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) - One AT of each type. Beast costumes – Whatever beastly form you wish to take while we battle the Beast Under the Mountain 

October 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) Oktoberfest! Food, drink, or festival appropriate costume...let's celebrate! Any AT 

October 16 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) - Brains....Costume must have visible brains...any AT 

October 23 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - One AT of each type. Zombie costumes 

October 30 – Dr. Kane's House of Horrors – Pocket D – Level 15 or higher...we'll make a separate thread for this one closer to the time. We'll play from noon EST to whenever we feel like taking a break. We'll have teams of four (that's the max) and everyone will sign up for a time slot. We need to make sure there's someone who knows what they are doing on each team 😊  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/11/2021 at 7:47 PM, TrixieKixx said:

September 18th - Dr. Kahn (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) Any AT that has a pet...this includes Incarnate Lore pets! 

Pro tip: if you are going for Tried and True badge on anyone, Khan is the one that gives you 1 chunk of the progress bar for visiting the Hero One Memorial in the instanced City Hall during the TF. You have to be one of the blue alignments for the progress bar to show and to get the badge awarded to you. If you are one of the red alignments at the time, you will still get credit for it but it won't get in your list until you switch to hero or vig.

Completing the task force itself gives Column Breaker accomplishment badge.

Trixie, put me down for Hell's Heart, SS/WP Brute. She's got an Arachnos widow pet from Ghost Widow's pool, and Carnies for her Lore pets. Oh and my loyal hell hound would never forgive me if I don't mention him too. 😄 🐶

(j/k, I know vanity pets don't fulfill your requirement)

image.png.ddb4a5a862a877c8dfb9381e628bd739.png

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

September 4th -  Operative Renault (Level 25-30 - Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) Name & Costume to reflect a song title (could be a favorite or whatever suits your theme!)
September 11th - Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) Free for All  for the 20th Anniversary of 9/11...Any AT/ Any costume / Any name...you choose 

September 18th - Dr. Kahn (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) Any AT that has a pet...this includes Incarnate Lore pets! 

September 25th - Tree of Thorns Respec #2 (Trepsarciel) (Level 34-43 - Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) Beach Day! Dress up in your favorite beach wear...just be careful of those thorns! Any AT 

@TrixieKixx Purple Rayne - Water Blast/Storm Corruptor

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental - Mind/Kin Controller

@TygerDarkstorm Foxie Heart - Arachnos Soldier

@Midnyte Midnyte - Dark Melee/Willpower Brute

@Vigilant Vergil C. Abyssus - Water/Sonic Corruptor

@Bananiac Lord of Waterdeep - Staff/Bio Scrapper

Edited by TrixieKixx

@TrixieKixx I'll bring Foxie Heart - Arachnos Soldier

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

7 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

September 25th - Tree of Thorns Respec #2 (Trepsarciel) (Level 34-43 - Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) Beach Day! Dress up in your favorite beach wear...just be careful of those thorns! Any AT 

Midnyte will join this. Dark Melee/Willpower Brute. 

She doesn't much care for the beach except at night when it is dark and gloomy. But from the darkest depths of her closet she conjured up a purple bikini. Something long ago forgotten that Ghost Widow had her wear about 180,000 years ago for some beach ritual. She won't let down her allies. So to get into the role, she is soaking up some sunrays at an "acceptable" beach in Croatoa. And keeping an eye out for any Believers along the way.

N69HYt1.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/19/2021 at 2:03 PM, Vigilant Vergil said:

Would a sea monster be on theme?  If so, I'll bring C. Abyssus (Water/Sonic Corruptor).  Otherwise, I'll bring Hostia Usta (Fire/Dark Corruptor)

I think a Sea Monster would be an interesting take on Beach Day...plus water powers. I was really thinking about what you would wear on a Beach when I thought of the theme, and if that is what you would wear on the beach then I would say it's okay. What say you fellow themer's who have signed up for this event? @Midnyte @FrauleinMental @TygerDarkstorm

Edited by TrixieKixx

@Midnyte Those are great pics! Even with all the pets around, still nice to see everyone. Also nice line-up of pets, funny how well our guests fit in!

I will not be doing a recap this week, somehow my screenshots didn't got taken, or at least I can't find them anymore. Work's really exhausting, and I'm just not mustering any nerves to sit down and be original this time. But Kahn was really fun, I enjoyed every moment of it. And it finally took my signature toon to 50! That was a great feeling of accomplishment!

@TrixieKixx For saturday I am also considering to show up with an ocean-themed toon: Lord of Waterdeep, King of the Atlantide Rifts, Master of Ebb and Flow, Staff/Bio scrapper and in dire need of a relaxing day at the beach!

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

4 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I think a Sea Monster would be an interesting take on Beach Day...plus water powers. I was really thinking about what you would wear on a Beach when I thought of the theme, and if that is what you would wear on the beach then I would say it's okay. What say you fellow themer's who have signed up for this event? @Midnyte @FrauleinMental @TygerDarkstorm

I'm down with a sea monster crashing the beach day fun. 😜

• Haha 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 9/21/2021 at 2:54 PM, Bananiac said:

@Midnyte Those are great pics! Even with all the pets around, still nice to see everyone. Also nice line-up of pets, funny how well our guests fit in!

I will not be doing a recap this week, somehow my screenshots didn't got taken, or at least I can't find them anymore. Work's really exhausting, and I'm just not mustering any nerves to sit down and be original this time. But Kahn was really fun, I enjoyed every moment of it. And it finally took my signature toon to 50! That was a great feeling of accomplishment!

@Bananiac, thank you 🙂 I totally understand your work crisis, I am having a bit of one myself. We can only do what we can do for our hobbies, within physical and emotional and mental limits. I'm glad you had fun with Khan, and we are here for you. ♥ 

• Like 2

On 9/19/2021 at 12:08 PM, Midnyte said:

That barbarian bikini is just too good to resist!

I haven't been able to log in all week... going through a crisis at work, and may wind up leaving my company this week. 😞  I'm logged in tonight and fancy changing my bikini color to something other midnight-ish, like TEAL, haha, so that we look different. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sorry y'all, I won't be able to make it today.

• Sad 2