Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

We had a blast with our beach theme team today! Thanks for the awesome pics, @Midnyte! Here comes Fall and all spooky things.

October 2 - Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) - One AT of each type. Beast costumes – Whatever beastly form you wish to take while we battle the Beast Under the Mountain 

October 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) Oktoberfest! Food, drink, or festival appropriate costume...let's celebrate! Any AT 

October 16 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) - Brains....Costume must have visible brains...any AT 

October 23 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - One AT of each type. Zombie costumes 

October 30 – Dr. Kane's House of Horrors – Pocket D – Level 15 or higher...we'll make a separate thread for this one closer to the time. We'll play from noon EST to whenever we feel like taking a break. We'll have teams of four (that's the max) and everyone will sign up for a time slot. We need to make sure there's someone who knows what they are doing on each team 😊  

@TrixieKixx Catrina - Elec/Elec Controller (Tiger)

@Midnyte Copper Cheetah - Savage/Shield Scrapper (Cheetah)

@Jaxman100 Timber Wolfe - SR/Claws Tank (Wolf)

@FrauleinMental Radical Flambe - Rad/Fire Brute (Minotaur)

@TygerDarkstorm Phoenixia - Thugs/TA MM (Phoenix)

@Vigilant Vergil Vim Vorator - Nictus (Warshade) (Warwolf/Vampire Beast)

@Bananiac Flying Fire Foxx - Fire/MA Blaster (Fox)

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jaxman100 said:

@TrixieKixx Put me down for Timber Wolfe - SR/Claws Tanker

I should be recovered from vacation by Saturday.  🙂

Yay, Jax is bringing a tanker. Whew. I had to tank today on my brute that didn't even have taunt! LOL. Although @Bananiac fancied himself as our tanker today on his scrapper. Which can be perfectly legitimate. 😄 

Welcome home from vacation, @Jaxman100 and your beastly wolf guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@TrixieKixx I hope to be there on Phoenixia - Thugs/TA MM as a Phoenix (if phoenix doesn't count I'll change it to something else 🙂 )

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

4 hours ago, Vigilant Vergil said:

I could bring either C. Abyssus (a sea monster) or Pepsis Regina (a giant Spider Hawk Wasp) or something else if those aren't quite "beasts."

Sea Monster fits the theme better than a spider wasp. The definition I was referencing was: an animal as opposed to a human and I was thinking more of the four-footed variety. What AT is C. Abyssus?

Edited by TrixieKixx

Super cool pics there, @Midnyte! Nice assortment of hot bikini babes, we should  do this more often! 🙂

How did you do that pose lying on the side? That looks almost artful in its arrangement!

I only have taken pictures that look like yours, so not much to add from my side. 

Just one thing that is fitting to this event:

2nAEt5Z.gif

h0sE38a.gif

Nothing beats taking a relaxing dip into the pool after a hard days work of smashing things! 

• Like 3

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

Sea Monster fits the theme better than a spider wasp. The definition I was referencing was: an animal as opposed to a human and I was thinking more of the four-footed variety. What AT is C. Abyssus?

Ah okay! I wasn't sure if "beast" was more the "monster" or the "savage animal" variety.  In that case, maybe I could use a different character altogether?  I'll bring Vim Vorator, a Nictus (Warshade) warwolf/vampire beast.

• Thumbs Up 1

@TrixieKixx I naturally got a few choices to choose from, but not sure what qualifies...

How about a Centaur character, would that be considered beastly enough? Archery / Energy Sentinel...

Reptiloids? Storm / Water Defender

Could always go for my Foxy Fire / MA Blaster

Oh my, they are ALL so much fun to play, I wish I could bring them all....

Edit: Just found even another Centauresque Character, Archery / Storm Corrupter, that has been waiting for a run-in for so long I totally forgot about him.  But right now I would actually lean towards the Defender, she is quite a treat!

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

7 minutes ago, Bananiac said:

@TrixieKixx I naturally got a few choices to choose from, but not sure what qualifies...

How about a Centaur character, would that be considered beastly enough? Archery / Energy Sentinel...

Reptiloids? Storm / Water Defender

Could always go for my Foxy Fire / MA Blaster

Oh my, they are ALL so much fun to play, I wish I could bring them all....

Edit: Just found even another Centauresque Character, Archery / Storm Corrupter, that has been waiting for a run-in for so long I totally forgot about him.  But right now I would actually lean towards the Defender, she is quite a treat!

We do not currently have a Defender, Sentinel, or Blaster. It's up to you which one you want to bring 🙂 As I told, Vigilant Vergil, when I was thinking of the theme, I was thinking an animal as opposed to a human and more of the four-footed variety. Depending on how long it takes, we may be able to fulfill your fantasy!

23 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

We do not currently have a Defender, Sentinel, or Blaster. It's up to you which one you want to bring 🙂 As I told, Vigilant Vergil, when I was thinking of the theme, I was thinking an animal as opposed to a human and more of the four-footed variety. Depending on how long it takes, we may be able to fulfill your fantasy!

Okay, I made up my mind. Sign me up with Fire Foxx, Fire/MA Blaster. Was reading something on reddit about Martial Arts and remembered how much fun that is as a secondary on a blaster!

And if we are gonna do a 2nd run, I will have Monsoonia ready for that, my Storm / Water Defender.

This should be fun!

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Love your animated gifs! I have to learn how to do that. 🤩

Screen2gif is my goto tool for things like that. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/27/2021 at 12:11 PM, Bananiac said:

Super cool pics there, @Midnyte! Nice assortment of hot bikini babes, we should  do this more often! 🙂

How did you do that pose lying on the side? That looks almost artful in its arrangement!

I only have taken pictures that look like yours, so not much to add from my side. 

Just one thing that is fitting to this event:

2nAEt5Z.gif

h0sE38a.gif

Nothing beats taking a relaxing dip into the pool after a hard days work of smashing things! 

Love this look! I may even borrow the majority of this costume on my Storm/Water character:

Image.thumb.jpg.da43d15d99e2d2391617d628c71337a7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

2 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Love this look! I may even borrow the majority of this costume on my Storm/Water character:

Let us see what you come up with if you borrow ideas from @Bananiac's Lord of Water Deep for Sublimator (who looks great already, btw). But yeah, I agree, he really outdid himself with that costume. Such a commanding presence. I couldn't stop taking pics of him. LOL. Here are some good close-ups if you want to see costume pieces.

tENtjo1.jpg

iEmUUx2.jpg

M0I1tGP.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

All-Beast All-Different-AT Themed Tarikoss SF

Saturday 10/2/21

I had a beastly good time today with my fellow beasties! Alas, we forgot about the zombie invasion that we spawned. 😞 (Did a second run on different characters afterwards, and that time we squelched the zombies!)

bk7040a.jpg
nPopAXv.jpg
EHrAueY.jpg
BS8NenI.jpg
uPnlObr.jpg
NH9r7zt.jpg
49NuRhI.jpg
JUAp6U1.jpg
aILF1GA.jpg
ReEqZ09.jpg
1oX2H68.jpg
Jlq0Hdx.jpg
8vFHTq7.jpg
5BBLBLk.jpg
DXW4ARw.jpg
e9xqiIh.jpg
2HLVsVr.jpg
VQqGu82.jpg
nEMr65K.jpg
LjspcZF.jpg
ZGUUCvw.jpg
6EMNLLs.jpg
ClyWjJA.jpg
czNg4sI.jpg
dIyNXgn.jpg
93iVoxu.jpg
dLiNrGU.jpg
I6l6u5r.jpg

TmHNSWF.jpg

yifeVVf.jpg
vPmc0NV.jpg
tHsorwx.jpg
fGY5bqE.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awesome pics everyone! I can't believe I forgot to change my backstory to villain side...oh, well 😄 I'm so excited for next week's theme of Oktoberfest! Have fun with it!

October 2 - Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) - One AT of each type. Beast costumes – Whatever beastly form you wish to take while we battle the Beast Under the Mountain 

October 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) Oktoberfest! Food, drink, or festival appropriate costume...let's celebrate! Any AT 

October 16 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) - Brains....Costume must have visible brains...any AT 

October 23 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - One AT of each type. Zombie costumes 

October 30 – Dr. Kane's House of Horrors – Pocket D – Level 15 or higher...we'll make a separate thread for this one closer to the time. We'll play from noon EST to whenever we feel like taking a break. We'll have teams of four (that's the max) and everyone will sign up for a time slot. We need to make sure there's someone who knows what they are doing on each team 😊  

@TrixieKixx Butterfly Dreamz - Emp/Sonic Defender

@Vigilant Vergil Infirmanda - Thugs/Poison MM

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental - Mind/Kin Controller

@Midnyte Midnyte - Dark/Willpower Brute

@Bananiac Dark Augustiner - MC/Emp Controller 

@Jaxman100 Black Jax - EM/Inv Brute

@TraumaTrain October Fist - Street Justice/Willpower Brute

Edited by TrixieKixx