Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

7 hours ago, Jaxman100 said:

@TrixieKixx I might be a game time decision on tomorrow, I worked up a basic costume but have not added to an alt. Ugly week at work.

Any class/abilities we seem to be short on?

We have 2 Controllers, 1 Defender, 1 MM, and 1 Brute so far. Bring whoever you would like! Just make sure they are level 50+ Alpha.

5 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

We have 2 Controllers, 1 Defender, 1 MM, and 1 Brute so far. Bring whoever you would like! Just make sure they are level 50+ Alpha.

Yes, remember Apex penalizes you a -4 Level Shift for not having your Alpha slotted.  (Alpha unlock is the bare minimum for being able to join.)

• Like 1

The Saga of Battle Maiden, aka Apex TF:

screenshot_211009-11-58-32a.thumb.jpg.5761d79e13dc94e0570e0dcbb9d263be.jpg

Our starting drink-up!

screenshot_211009-12-11-41a.jpg.d0e999ea729522d32dd3362acc4b9abf.jpg

Hail Hydra?

screenshot_211009-12-18-43a.jpg.25a45d25674aaeff9bd36f296467d335.jpg

The War Walkers keep on walking!

screenshot_211009-12-23-51a.jpg.cb071edaa34c739d82240cbb62ae72ff.jpg

Taking a moment to realize just how many swords stabbed that helicopter.

screenshot_211009-12-37-58a.jpg.1c8377cc9d72913c9d687e6320199c74.jpg

About the usual amount of trouble with Battle Maiden.  That fight is just a giant ball of chaos, with all the swords and minions and blue patches of doom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Theme Team celebrates Oktoberfest!

Apex TF - any AT - costumed theme

Saturday, 10/9/21

7EM7maP.jpg
oYF8746.jpg
Jq7PCtM.jpg
AMhSLGP.jpg
Apl8rtw.jpg
po8EaUm.jpg
uxLqBEh.jpg
t60OnO8.jpg
AFY0NY3.jpg
KFk5bKk.jpg
ZMI5ine.jpg
elg2GnB.jpg
iezUPSx.jpg
knupfUo.jpg
VYPGomE.jpg
yYvsmEQ.jpg
xorTIVZ.jpg
RIkINV4.jpg
V0pcvSv.jpg
Uk1tpNG.jpg
xtuzjFG.jpg
cbZqGix.jpg

"Note to self: that's the last time I fill up on German beer before a Battle Maiden battle"
F25A6aN.jpg

The usual amount of deaths today, my main problem was using a rooted power when the blue stuff came. A couple of times. 😄 
gIxf1A6.jpg
pYEtqbt.jpg
ILE81I1.jpg

I don't think we even mentioned going for all the badges, but it seems we got "Master" without even trying. 😄 
SHU97Pb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

I don't think we even mentioned going for all the badges, but it seems we got "Master" without even trying. 😄 

Nice! I totally forgot that there were multiple badges with it! Thanks for the great pictures, @Midnyte and @FrauleinMental! Thanks for hanging out for some Halloween fun afterwards! Too bad we have to do the banners again since someone didn't listen. Le sigh. I'm going to log in now and see if anyone is on or doing anything.

• Like 2

October 2 - Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) - One AT of each type. Beast costumes – Whatever beastly form you wish to take while we battle the Beast Under the Mountain 

October 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) Oktoberfest! Food, drink, or festival appropriate costume...let's celebrate! Any AT 

October 16 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) - Brains....Costume must have visible brains...any AT 

October 23 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - One AT of each type. Zombie costumes 

October 30 – Dr. Kane's House of Horrors – Pocket D – Level 15 or higher...we'll make a separate thread for this one closer to the time. We'll play from noon EST to whenever we feel like taking a break. We'll have teams of four (that's the max) and everyone will sign up for a time slot. We need to make sure there's someone who knows what they are doing on each team 😊  

@TrixieKixx Amber Waves - Water/Ice Armor Sentinel

@Jaxman100 Name TBD - Claws/Fire Scrapper

@Vigilant Vergil Saxum - Stone/Fire Tank

@Bananiac Mister Ponzi Scheme - War Mace/EA Brute

Edited by TrixieKixx

5 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Thanks for hanging out for some Halloween fun afterwards! Too bad we have to do the banners again since someone didn't listen. Le sigh.

It was disappointing for sure! As awesome as it was for you to be able to form a league in Grandville, some were not reading the chat that the whole league has to be on one banner at a time. I knew something was wrong when the Greater Mystic Aspect spawned before we even went to purple. I've seen it all too often in previous years that people think they can spread out to defeat the banners, but then one or more teams doesn't wind up doing the damage required to get the badge for each banner.  If everyone works together, it's possible for everyone to get the accolade "Hell and Back" in one banner event.  Avoiding the situation of having to do a whole other banner event on the same character just for that one last banner needed, which wastes time when you could be getting the accolade on a whole other toon. Ah well, it's all part of the game. 😂

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

October 16 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) - Brains....Costume must have visible brains...any AT 

This is a no-brainer for me (or rather, a brainer 😄 ) who to bring, since my ice/rad sentinel is the closest to getting the accolade with Synapse being the only one needed. Trixie, sign me up for: Name TBD - Ice/Rad Sentinel

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for all the great pictures.

It was sure fun throughout. I am sort of surprised we got the Battle Maiden badge;  I didn't realize how quickly we blitzed her in the chaos.

3 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Too bad we have to do the banners again since someone didn't listen. Le sigh. I'm going to log in now and see if anyone is on or doing anything.

Ack, I feel bad about this since I wasn't paying close attention to the chat until you pinged me with a tell.  sorry about that. Hopefully we can maybe pick it up after the LRSF?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Vigilant Vergil said:

Ack, I feel bad about this since I wasn't paying close attention to the chat until you pinged me with a tell.  sorry about that. Hopefully we can maybe pick it up after the LRSF?

Nah, nothing to feel bad about. It's just a thing that happens for one reason or another. 🙂 The only thing that would bother me is a player who didn't care or thought we are being silly for caring. Which is certainly not you! I'll be there tomorrow for the LRSF, so count me in if you all want to try again. We'll have to watch the zone event channel and hopefully the timing works out.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Hey Fellow Themers! Anyone else joining us tomorrow? @Bananiac @Vigilant Vergil @TraumaTrain @TygerDarkstorm It will be mighty lonely with just the three of us 🙂 I know @FrauleinMental has to work and will not be joining. What say you???? It's an easy, peasy one with a minimum level 15! Just remember your Brains costume! 

Sorry, I can't make it. I've been taking a break from the game and have been really busy with life and school. This weekend my school is holding a pumpkin festival, so me and one other officer from our Fashion Society club will be running a booth both Saturday and Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 10/9/2021 at 6:18 PM, Midnyte said:

This is a no-brainer for me (or rather, a brainer 😄 ) who to bring, since my ice/rad sentinel is the closest to getting the accolade with Synapse being the only one needed. Trixie, sign me up for: Name TBD - Ice/Rad Sentinel

@TrixieKixx: I made a character for the event 🙂 Subject 1293-EV, Ice/Rad Sentinel. She has a tragic story.

image.png.fd9bfba2ed6fe7da86c257802e8829b9.png

• Like 3

OK, looks like I will be there after all. Sending Mr Ponzi Scheme (Mace/ Elec Brute). This is actually my marketeer toon, I don't play him actively. But he features Brains! 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

October 2 - Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) - One AT of each type. Beast costumes – Whatever beastly form you wish to take while we battle the Beast Under the Mountain 

October 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) Oktoberfest! Food, drink, or festival appropriate costume...let's celebrate! Any AT 

October 23 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - One AT of each type. Zombie costumes 

October 30 – Dr. Kane's House of Horrors – Pocket D – Level 15 or higher...we'll make a separate thread for this one closer to the time. We'll play from noon EST to whenever we feel like taking a break. We'll have teams of four (that's the max) and everyone will sign up for a time slot. We need to make sure there's someone who knows what they are doing on each team 😊  

@TrixieKixx Petals - Plant Control/Emp Controller Winnifred - DP/Regen Blaster

@FrauleinMental Princess Grace - Widow

@TraumaTrain Iron Winter - Ice/Ice Dominator

@Vigilant Vergil Corrodens - Rad/Bio Brute

@Midnyte  Moonlight Mistress - Staff/Willpower Scrapper

@Bananiac Haunted Lilac - Dark/Rad Controller

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1