Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Mark me down for an MM; dunno which one yet.

@TrixieKixx Hallowed Sam - Necro/EA MM will be perfect for this next week's run.

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

14 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Synapse Team Brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job on your costumes fellow Theme Teamers!

Looks like a good time, I saw some great costumes! Thank you Trixie, for filling in for me as team photographer. I so regret having to miss it today. My first miss in over a year! My real life has been problematic lately which directly affects my play time! I wanted to show you the character I made, because I may never have this persona on her again!

image.png.24a75a68a1a05a0e9b77696623ecbdba.png

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

October 23 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - One AT of each type. Zombie costumes 

@TrixieKixx, sign me up but don't know who yet. Looking at the other ATs selected already, I'd say I could bring a sentinel or tanker or corruptor. I'll see what others choose before deciding.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Looks like a good time, I saw some great costumes! Thank you Trixie, for filling in for me as team photographer. I so regret having to miss it today. My first miss in over a year! My real life has been problematic lately which directly affects my play time! I wanted to show you the character I made, because I may never have this persona on her again!

image.png.24a75a68a1a05a0e9b77696623ecbdba.png

Awesome costume and story, @Midnyte I have never made a fully beige costume but now I want to make one. 

So sorry we missed you, @FrauleinMental , and all our other regulars today 🙂 It was a lot of fun!

On 10/17/2021 at 6:51 AM, Midnyte said:

@TrixieKixx, sign me up but don't know who yet. Looking at the other ATs selected already, I'd say I could bring a sentinel or tanker or corruptor. I'll see what others choose before deciding.

@TrixieKixx, I reviewed the 3 ATs I suggested above, and realized I'd rather claim the role of scrapper for this party. Staff/Willpower Scrapper. Moonlight Mistress.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TraumaTrain said:

@TrixieKixx I have looked through all my dudes and I have discovered zombified Iron Winter will join the team. He is an ice/ice dominator.

You need to do a character showcase! National Defense is a favorite that I've teamed with, this Winter character sounds cool too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

35 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

You need to do a character showcase! National Defense is a favorite that I've teamed with, this Winter character sounds cool too. 

Thanks! I'm actually starting to get into streaming on Twitch and I was thinking it might be cool or interesting to go through my chararacters on stream and showcase them from the character select page. But then I think I'm not sure anyone would want to see that, especially since I have about a hundred of them over three accounts. LoL

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/16/2021 at 10:12 PM, TrixieKixx said:

October 2 - Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) - One AT of each type. Beast costumes – Whatever beastly form you wish to take while we battle the Beast Under the Mountain 

October 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) Oktoberfest! Food, drink, or festival appropriate costume...let's celebrate! Any AT 

October 16 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) - Brains....Costume must have visible brains...any AT 

October 23 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) - One AT of each type. Zombie costumes 

October 30 – Dr. Kane's House of Horrors – Pocket D – Level 15 or higher...we'll make a separate thread for this one closer to the time. We'll play from noon EST to whenever we feel like taking a break. We'll have teams of four (that's the max) and everyone will sign up for a time slot. We need to make sure there's someone who knows what they are doing on each team 😊  

@TrixieKixx Petals - Plant Control/Emp Controller

@FrauleinMental Princess Grace - Widow

@TraumaTrain TBD

@Vigilant Vergil TBD - Rad/Bio or StJ/Rad Brute

@TygerDarkstorm Hallowed Sam - Necro/EA MM

@Midnyte  Moonlight Mistress - Staff/Willpower Scrapper

@TrixieKixx Hey Trix, can I ask for a concession for saturday? Again not sure if i can be there in time tomorrow, but if I am, I would like to bring another controller to the action: Haunted Lilac (Dark/Rad). She's the only one I can field in Zombie Dress right now...

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Apologies, but I won't be able to make it tomorrow; taking daughter to the pumpkin patch. Have fun!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

14 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Thanks! I'm actually starting to get into streaming on Twitch and I was thinking it might be cool or interesting to go through my chararacters on stream and showcase them from the character select page. But then I think I'm not sure anyone would want to see that, especially since I have about a hundred of them over three accounts. LoL

I can see it now: weekly character showcase and play. I'm jealous, I've got to put so much effort in to my character ideas/concepts before I'll play them. And even then, if I don't enjoy them I delete them. 

• Like 3

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

15 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

I will totally sign up for that, Rich!

Not finding a lot of playtime right now, so I feel a bit out of touch with the game. Twitch may just fill that gap a bit...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

5 hours ago, Bananiac said:

@TrixieKixx Hey Trix, can I ask for a concession for saturday? Again not sure if i can be there in time tomorrow, but if I am, I would like to bring another controller to the action: Haunted Lilac (Dark/Rad). She's the only one I can field in Zombie Dress right now...

Sure, Banana! I can probably switch to a Defender instead. Fingers crossed you can make it!

• Thanks 1

On 10/3/2021 at 2:20 PM, Bananiac said:

Only beer conforming to the Reinheitsgebot, and brewed within the city limits of Munich, can be served at the Munich Oktoberfest.

Beers meeting these criteria are designated Oktoberfest Beer although the name 'Oktoberfest beer' also denotes two distinct beer styles: a traditional Märzen lager and a paler Festbier that is now more commonly served at Oktoberfest itself.

The breweries that can produce Oktoberfest beer under the aforementioned criteria are:

@Bananiac, is this beer allowed for Oktoberfest?

PXL_20211019_230058085.jpg

• Like 1

It does not seem to be brewed by one of the 6 Munich breweries, so you won't find it anywhere at the actual, original Oktoberfest.

But it is what you could name an Oktoberfest-style beer, being brewed as a special type of Märzen like the ones served at the Oktoberfest itself.

That being said, you should just enjoy it like you want, and have your own little Oktoberfest with it! I am quite impressed with the variety and quality of beer that can be found now all across the US and North America since the Microbreweries and Craft Beer Companies ushered in a real renaissance of the American Beer. Hope you like it! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bananiac said:

It does not seem to be brewed by one of the 6 Munich breweries, so you won't find it anywhere at the actual, original Oktoberfest.

But it is what you could name an Oktoberfest-style beer, being brewed as a special type of Märzen like the ones served at the Oktoberfest itself.

That being said, you should just enjoy it like you want, and have your own little Oktoberfest with it! I am quite impressed with the variety and quality of beer that can be found now all across the US and North America since the Microbreweries and Craft Beer Companies ushered in a real renaissance of the American Beer. Hope you like it! 

Thanks for that info! I saw it at my liquor store and was curious about the qualifications. And I did enjoy it very much and drank 2 last night! 😄 🍻

• Thumbs Up 1

Renault Strike Force in Zombie Costumes - One AT of Each Type

Saturday, 10/23/2021

AyaGB1F.jpg

AuLYvga.jpg

Some were very creative in making their regular costumes "zombified"

fTS07T3.jpg

ofpnwdl.jpg

XysY9F6.jpg

DZ2vKU4.jpg

vh7myFK.jpg

zQyArhx.jpg

lgMPJgu.jpg
XuwryyR.jpg
pxhwpn9.jpg

Before doing Renault's assignment, first we had to take down Eochai! All you see at first is his pumpkin feet!

qWspCeE.jpg

I took the opportunity to do a little break dancing for Eochai while @FrauleinMental stabs his feet!

T7pe4nK.jpg

Great action by @TrixieKixx with her pew pew pew!
L2wNBBF.jpg

More pew pew in lower right corner!

Mkda9zO.jpg

faHfCiB.jpg

The Longbozos didn't know what hit 'em when the zombie team came to town!

TBsTlgH.jpg

Enjoying the scenery

4cabBzz.jpg

ji1xBsc.jpg

epVkjyO.jpg

@TraumaTrain doing his dom thang!

Sysdb3s.jpg

004H2Fx.jpg

3uHVTn5.jpg

mEjnlOv.jpg

If I can break dance for Eochai then surely I can for this Longbozo boss!

3OndQND.jpg

Stabby stabby

CelT1U5.jpg

Zombie veils FTW

mBCrd8A.jpg

Found "Greta Garbo" pretty quickly this time

kAdnUPf.jpg

Ah.... some soothing lilac for my tired zombie bones...

u7agWI4.jpg

♪♪♫ Ooo oooo.... BarraCUDA! ♫♪
4enVO9b.jpg

vuyTJrF.jpg

sVgCvPJ.jpg

2lt8FQD.jpg

uDUVvJ9.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I streamed the theme team fun today. My first time doing that. It was fun. @TrixieKixx joined me in voice chat on Discord. I learned a couple really good things. I need to turn the game sounds down. And generally not look dumb on camera.

If anyone wants to check the video out some, you can see it on my Twitch... 

If nothing else, click to my page and give me a follow.

I'll stream the Something Wicked Sunday tomorrow as well.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2