Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

@TrixieKixx So if everything goes to plan, I will be showing up with MARILLIONwhich is one of my all-time favorite bands since my early highschool days. Still making marvellous music today, and I have the honor of having my name on the cover of the officially first ever crowd-funded project, which was their Anoraknophobia album in 2001. Go read up on it 😉

Thinking about a costume, I decided on the Jester who was a prominent theme on their very early album covers:

bDacUag.png

It‘s a dressed up Bananiac, but I couldn’t bring myself to give him a sad face like in the picture above. My version is still smiling happily… or rather, madly… if I am honestl

Plant / Rad Controller, for the… ahem… record.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Another pitch here for one of the future themes. It may have been done before, when I wasn’t yet a regular on the teams, but how about going for an All-Mastermind TF/SF? Maybe looking for one that isn‘t all narrow-council-cave-bases-from-hell, so that one doesn’t get even crazier mad than usuall with all the traffic and camera FUBAR that it brings…

What say you? Rich may even promote this for his stream a bit, as this probably is something  you don’t see very often.

For a reason, I guess, but hey…

• Like 3

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 10/30/2021 at 5:05 PM, TrixieKixx said:

November 6 – Miss Liberty (Level 45-50 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – Dress as your favorite band or musician! Any AT! 

A couple things to mention for tomorrow's mischief. "Ms" Liberty is the TF we are doing, not sure her mother has one. 😉

The completion badge is Saved the World for heroes, and Saved the World... for Later for villains. A few more badges we'll get:

• Arachnos Flier GM for the Heat Seeker defeat badge (optional, but why not?)
  • For defeating Black Scorpion, Captain Mako, Ghost Widow, and Scirocco: Diplomat/Breathes Easy badge.
  • For defeating Lord Recluse: Peerless/Recluse's Rival badge.

That's all, let me know if I missed anything. Looking forward to the musical shenanigans tomorrow! 😄

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Jaxman100 said:

Hey all, still alive.  Haven't been on CoH or really any games much for weeks.  Not sure I have an alt for a band or song right now, but still not sure what tomorrow morning will be like either.  Might make an appearance, perhaps not. 

It's so good to see you're still with us! I've been sooooooooooo worried about you! I haven't seen you in forever and wondered what happened. If you can join, please do. We have missed you!!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vigilant Vergil said:

I hope I won't be stepping on any toes when I play a controller named The-Midnight, looking as fabulously 1980's as possible.

Haha, my toes are fine! They sound cool, I will give them a listen 😄

• Like 1

Ms. Liberty TF - Band/Musician Theme

Saturday, 11/6/2021

YxQPGZR.jpg

R1k0gM3.jpg

The Midnight
fjAlgDE.jpg

3fkyZWz.jpg

Adele
4RRBOX8.jpg

Marillion
6kQvoV9.jpg

WcIjvsm.png

Siouxsie and the Banshee (just one)
QkACBR9.jpg

Tony Orlando and Dawn!
sTsIt2N.jpg

xPlEktm.jpg

9flYHzY.jpg

rhtEvJN.jpg

15dTvRK.jpg

pB3bDJr.jpg

SkrOgG5.jpg

I tried to get a shot of every AV we fought today, but I may have missed some.
9XyapX7.jpg

DNgTbls.jpg

3iPpPDu.jpg

8hQYb7b.jpg

RLan1fM.jpg

All those rescue missions where Wretch put his hands together and bowed, "Wretch thank", and now to fight him feels so wrong. 😞

Z7pXgml.jpg

I have a soft spot for that big oaf.

zfvVMG7.jpg

This just breaks my heart. 😞

8JJ7bDZ.jpg

emfkq1p.jpg

UowGwBV.jpg

ioRJTFV.jpg

Rich doing the trick of taunting Recluse up the pole
cf8DPq8.jpg

TgLhLLb.jpg

ztRBSK6.jpg

HGvfrY0.jpg

qXgZiO1.jpg

qsAkbaD.jpg

EoS4HtX.jpg

RcvSNuX.jpg

4aNe4aC.jpg

l8aY6em.jpg

7Tl8e7m.jpg

kLGlpkm.jpg

OVeDrJt.jpg

I was super happy to hit vet level 3 today and get some of those yummy empyrean merits!

l1oQDjk.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

November 6 – Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – Dress as your favorite band or musician! Any AT! 

November 13 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – Magic! Dress in your best Circle of Thorns costume. One AT of each type!   

November 20 – Ernesto Hess (Level 25-30 – Blue Side: Striga Isle) – In honor of American Thanksgiving, dress as your favorite side dish to serve with your Turkey, Ham, or Duck! Any AT! 

November 27 – Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Island) –  Let's celebrate our healthcare workers and dress up in support. Doctors, Nurses, EMT's, Psychiatrists/Psychologists, Coroners, Pathologists...as long as they work in the healthcare industry. One AT of each type! 

@TrixieKixx Butterfly Dreamz - Emp/Sonic Defender

@Vigilant Vergil Nox Atrissima - Fortunata

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental - Mind/Kin Controller

@Midnyte Eternal Midnight - Energy/Elec Brute (Tentative)

@TraumaTrain Glowie Thief - Staff/Super Ref Stalker

@Bananiac Emerald Arrowmage - Bow/Nature Blaster

@Jaxman100 Roma Jax - Claws/Fiery Aura Scrapper

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Ms. Liberty TF - Band/Musician Theme

Saturday, 11/6/2021

AVXondj.jpg
43DL42V.jpg

R1k0gM3.jpg

3fkyZWz.jpg

Hey @Midnyte, thanks for the boatload of pics. Nice captions, especially the colour-blinded one 😉 

I think you missed Bourbon Neat in the list of participants. That was @Jaxman100, right?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Hey @Midnyte, thanks for the boatload of pics. Nice captions, especially the colour-blinded one 😉 

I think you missed Bourbon Neat in the list of participants. That was @Jaxman100, right?

Heehee, thank you, I have fun with it. And yes, Jax was missing from Trixie's sign-up list, but as always, I just post it how it is and then the other picture showing the players is the reality. It's happened before. 

Also, @TrixieKixx I pointed out the TF name should have been "Ms" and not "Miss" so now it's there for all eternity! haha, j/k, I will update the photo if you fix it. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Heehee, thank you, I have fun with it. And yes, Jax was missing from Trixie's sign-up list, but as always, I just post it how it is and then the other picture showing the players is the reality. It's happened before. 

Also, @TrixieKixx I pointed out the TF name should have been "Ms" and not "Miss" so now it's there for all eternity! haha, j/k, I will update the photo if you fix it. 🙂

I added Jax's name and also updated the Miss to Ms. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2021 at 10:47 AM, TrixieKixx said:

November 13 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – Magic! Dress in your best Circle of Thorns costume. One AT of each type!   

I'll be in Sarasota but not sure yet my schedule, so I'll be tentative for now. I'll claim brute unless it's important to someone else. Eternal Midnight, Energy/Elec Brute.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/7/2021 at 9:47 AM, TrixieKixx said:

November 6 – Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – Dress as your favorite band or musician! Any AT! 

November 20 – Ernesto Hess (Level 25-30 – Blue Side: Striga Isle) – In honor of American Thanksgiving, dress as your favorite side dish to serve with your Turkey, Ham, or Duck! Any AT! 

November 27 – Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Island) –  Let's celebrate our healthcare workers and dress up in support. Doctors, Nurses, EMT's, Psychiatrists/Psychologists, Coroners, Pathologists...as long as they work in the healthcare industry. One AT of each type! 

@TrixieKixx Butterfly Dreamz - Emp/Sonic Defender (If anyone else wants this AT, please ask...I always go first and can switch! I have a LOT of options!)

@Vigilant Vergil Nox Atrissima - Fortunata

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental - Mind/Kin Controller

@Midnyte Eternal Midnight - Energy/Elec Brute (Tentative)

@TraumaTrain Glowie Thief - Staff/Super Ref Stalker

@Bananiac Emerald Arrowmage - Bow/Nature Blaster

For now put me down for Nin Jax - Claws/Ninjitsu Scrapper

New plan, Claws/Fiery Aura Scrapper - Roma Jax.  Bonus needs a Notice of the Well....

Edited by Jaxman100
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tarikoss SF - Circle of Thorns costumes

Saturday, 11/13/21 

GA9fgc8.jpg

hl9Qa1f.png

a8tQIks.png

ifn2tXB.png

YL4IPjh.png

T6UODXj.png

UM6hDqB.png

03au1Ej.png

tC3U9il.png

vGvhGDv.png

a7VtxBf.png

BarLNyA.png

We re-grouped as a league in Sharkhead to fight the zombie invasion that was triggered by our Tarikoss.

nvvNI8X.png

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 4

@TrixieKixx Saucy Cranberry - Fire / Kin Controller

@FrauleinMental Cranberry Doctor - Rad / Rad Corruptor

@Midnyte Broccoli Casserole - Night Widow

@Jaxman100 Grim Stone - Stone Armor/Titan Weapon Tanker (Mashed Potatoes with Gravy and butter, with a big butter knife) 

@Vigilant Vergil Euryphaessa - Peacebringer (Cornbread Stuffing)

@TraumaTrain Thanksgiving Spam - Sonic / Energy Aura Sentinel

Edited by TrixieKixx