Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

1 hour ago, Jaxman100 said:

In honor or Page 3, I'll try and show up with my new Scrapper - Greystone - Claws/Stone Armor. 

Fun! I hope you can make it. I am experimenting too. I made a stone/stone stalker. It's just... weird... so far. So LOUD for a stalker. LOL

• Haha 1

Looks like today was really cool and lots of fun! I love all the play on costumes 🙂 Can you believe it's almost December? Eek!!!

I will get the clone costume out to ya'll tomorrow. It's going to be super easy and very holiday inspired. If anyone remembers my toon Candy Canes, that will be the costume! I misunderstood Rich's request. Paragon Protector costume is below! Looks like I messed up! New tasks below!

December 4 - Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) - Give us your best Candy Cane costume! Costume colors do not have to be red and white as there are multiple flavors of candy canes now 🙂 Any AT 

December 11 - Ice Mistral (Level 35-40 – Red Side: St Martial) - All Ice Theme – Dress to impress with your icy goodness! Any AT with Ice powers. 

December 18 - Cavern of Transcendence (Level 12-15 – Blue Side: The Hollows...Mission must be unlocked) - Get your Christmas Troll on! Costume must be troll like with a Christmas theme. Any AT.  

December 25 – The Theme Team will take a break for Christmas Day! Enjoy the time off! Unless someone else wants to lead and do one of the Respec trials 😊 I will be on vacation, enjoying time with family and friends.  

@TrixieKixx Candy Canes - Ice Blast / Kin Corruptor (I already had a toon named this...you do not have to change your name!)

@Vigilant Vergil Wintergreen Cane - Plant/Psi Dominator

@Bananiac Caramel Choc-Cane - Sonic/Sonic Defendress

@TraumaTrain Santa's Little Agent - Dual Pistols/Energy Aura Sentinel

@Jaxman100 Lady Black Ice - Dark Blast/Ice Sentinel

@Midnyte Eternal Midnight - Energy/Electric Brute

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Oh my, I thought it was Sunday today! I got the two events mixed up. I wondered why everyone was dressed as healthcare workers - I am so sorry for missing the beat and showing up in my regular costume!

It was great to have you on the ward today!  More tomorrow for Something Wicked Sunday!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Oh my, I thought it was Sunday today! I got the two events mixed up. I wondered why everyone was dressed as healthcare workers - I am so sorry for missing the beat and showing up in my regular costume!

No worries! I'm sure there could be a healthcare story behind your costume today. 😀 Just glad you joined in the fun.

Did you notice that I had to Photoshop you in to the group photo? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Well, I assumed you were going for a traditional chinese medicine type of character,  which would be totally fine I guess. 🙂

Accupuncture (is this the word in english?) for example is a totally accepted treatment also in the western world nowadays. 

Hmm...I wonder if there would be some kind of treatment in it using ❄️

But too lazy to google it...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

6 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Well, I assumed you were going for a traditional chinese medicine type of character,  which would be totally fine I guess. 🙂

Accupuncture (is this the word in english?) for example is a totally accepted treatment also in the western world nowadays. 

Hmm...I wonder if there would be some kind of treatment in it using ❄️

But too lazy to google it...

R.I.C.E. - Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation! I remember that one from high school track.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

10 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Yes, that's the word! With one C. My son gets hypnosomatic acupuncture treatments every week, which is a combo of hypnosis during the acupuncture. I based my character on that, with some electrolysis thrown in for good measure. 😄 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx Candy Canes - ??? I need to sign on to see what she is! I'm too tired tonight to check 😄 

I looked up a past event and discovered that she is a corruptor 🙂

For Manticore, my Energy/Electric Brute will partake. Eternal Midnight

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

I looked up a past event and discovered that she is a corruptor 🙂

Yes, it's all well documented! There's value to doing this every week, see? 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

The blue selected as the primary color shows in the first image, along with the helmet selected. The second image shows the gold selected as the secondary color, as well as the next costume piece. The rest of the images show the costume selections only.

Whether your toon is male or female, this was as close as I could come to a Paragon Protector. I think it's good enough! I hope you think so too!

2021-11-28.jpg

2021-11-28 (1).jpg

2021-11-28 (2).jpg

2021-11-28 (3).jpg

2021-11-28 (4).jpg

2021-11-28 (5).jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Fine with me either way. My only vote would be to NOT do Renault. It somehow feels to me like we just did it...

Had another idea for a future theme, which I think would be faboulous: The Gods and Lore of Ancient Egypt

What do you think, Themers?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jaxman100 said:

Not to be that guy, but I don't think Manticore is a Weekly Strike Target next week.  I'm down for whatever, but if folks want Notice of the Wells and extra XP maybe we review?

Dangit! I must have looked at the calendar incorrectly 😞 I'll change it to Moonfire and think of a different theme. Give me a bit to determine what we'll do.

10 minutes ago, Bananiac said:

Fine with me either way. My only vote would be to NOT do Renault. It somehow feels to me like we just did it...

Had another idea for a future theme, which I think would be faboulous: The Gods and Lore of Ancient Egypt

What do you think, Themers?

I have a listing of all the WST's we've done in the last  year and always switch it up. Once I'm on my laptop, I'll take a look at the document. I don't mind doing Moonfire.

I like your idea! I'll write it down.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Dangit! I must have looked at the calendar incorrectly 😞 I'll change it to Moonfire and think of a different theme. Give me a bit to determine what we'll do.

The clone theme could still work.  Either the PP costume or Candy Canes, or do something like All Council.  Or something like a "Silver Bullet Band" with all Warwolves and Vampyri.

Sadly, I'm scheduled to work this weekend, so I can't make either TT or SWS this week.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1