Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Thanks for letting me know that I messed up on the WST for this upcoming week. I have updated the sign-up list with the below. I did note that you do not have to change your toon name if you do not wish to. I made a toon named Candy Canes last year around the holidays.

December 4 - Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) - Give us your best Candy Cane costume! Costume colors do not have to be red and white as there are multiple flavors of candy canes now 🙂 Any AT 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

Is the candy cane theme supposed to be where we're all clones? I saw your Paragon Protector screenshots (looks great!), but I don't see any December theme for the PP clones. Are candy cane costumes and PP clone costume two separate themes?

They are two separate themes. The Paragon Protector clone costume will be used the next time Manticore comes around. Sorry for all the confusion!

17 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

What's the toon name?

Ah, sorry.  The character's name is Wintergreen Cane.

4 hours ago, Bananiac said:

I totally expect this toons to be called Mentha Spicata 😉

Haha, that's eerily c;lose to how I'd name her, but I'm using just English for this time since it's a temporary rename.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/30/2021 at 10:26 AM, Midnyte said:

It's totally fine! Thanks for clarifying. So for Moonfire, we shall dress as candy canes. I love it! 

And to add some extra excitement, look what I found upon logging in today. Let it begin! 😄 

image.png.aee0fa6b52082b2176218615719b9ff1.png

Are you coming today? I wasn't sure if you meant this toon was coming? Or you have another one in mind? I didn't see a sign-up from you. Only questions 😄 

On 11/28/2021 at 3:04 PM, Midnyte said:

I looked up a past event and discovered that she is a corruptor 🙂

For Manticore, my Energy/Electric Brute will partake. Eternal Midnight

@TrixieKixx: Here is my person who signed up for today, regardless of Manticore or Moonfire, she is still the one. 🙂 Logging her on now.

• Thumbs Up 1

December 4 - Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) - Give us your best Candy Cane costume! Costume colors do not have to be red and white as there are multiple flavors of candy canes now 🙂 Any AT 

December 11 - Ice Mistral (Level 35-40 – Red Side: St Martial) - All Ice Theme – Dress to impress with your icy goodness! Any AT with Ice powers. 

December 18 - Cavern of Transcendence (Level 12-15 – Blue Side: The Hollows...Mission must be unlocked) - Get your Christmas Troll on! Costume must be troll like with a Christmas theme. Any AT.  

December 25 – The Theme Team will take a break for Christmas Day! Enjoy the time off! Unless someone else wants to lead and do one of the Respec trials 😊 I will be on vacation, enjoying time with family and friends.  

@TrixieKixx Candy Canes - Ice Blast/Kin Corruptor 

@Vigilant Vergil Gelida - Ice Blast/Time Manip Corruptor

@FrauleinMental Cryomania - Ice/Ice Blaster

@Bananiac Droidica MK5 - Ice/Claws Tank

@Jaxman100 Jax Constantine - Demon/Cold MM

@TraumaTrain Iron Winter - Ice Control/Icy Ass Dominator

Edited by TrixieKixx

I will join Ice Mistral with my long-unplayed water/ice sentinel, Frozen Daiquiri

@TrixieKixx: I just realized I probably can't join because I'm going out of town for a couple of days, and Sat is the check-out day at the hotel. So unless I can finagle a late check-out, the time will conflict. 😞 So keep me as tentative for now, and I will update once I know.

Edited by Midnyte
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Jaxman100 said:

So round 2 of Jax being "that guy".....

With Dr Aeon SF they redid the order of the WSTs and the forums aren't updated just yet. 

image.thumb.png.266f49d9304f587e2034a9ec40a52d5d.png

Not sure if we want to run one of these or stick with Ice Minstrel?

Are you freaking kidding me???? OMG!!! So, the entire month (which also means the calendar I created for myself) is now FUBAR'ed?  Ugh! 

What would you guys like to do instead? 😞 Or would you like to continue with our current SF? The only one that looks like it's red side is Dr. Aeon.