Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Hmm, well I'd be fine with doing an Ice Mistral all the same.  Doing the WST isn't super critical for me on many of my characters.

Since it's December, I'm mostly just happy to do wintry themes for the month.  So, if next week is also a mess, I'd still be happy to do the Cavern of Trans. on my character hunting for the badge(s).

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm happy to do whatever you guys like. That being said, wouldn't mind to just stick with Ice Mistral. If I remember correctly it's quite fun and I don't think I have done it in a long while.

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 12/6/2021 at 11:41 PM, Jaxman100 said:

Put me down as tentative, playoff game at 11 AM on Sat.  So might be doing something in town for that. 

Jax Constantine - Demon/Cold MM

Hey @Jaxman100, what playoff game is there? Something big?

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

@Bananiac It's a FCS level NCAA College football playoff game.  North Dakota State (Go Bison!) are in the quarter finals.  I was hoping they would get the Friday night game or a later game on Saturday.  But it's the noon game on ESPN. 

A lot of friends are really big fans, so guessing there will be invites to some local bars if they don't get tickets.  

It's also too 'big' locally to try and record and watch the game without getting spoilers on social media or texts.  🙂 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 11:00 AM, TrixieKixx said:

Are you freaking kidding me???? OMG!!! So, the entire month (which also means the calendar I created for myself) is now FUBAR'ed?  Ugh! 

What would you guys like to do instead? 😞 Or would you like to continue with our current SF? The only one that looks like it's red side is Dr. Aeon.

I am fine with anything. The WST is nice for the extra rewards, but it's not totally critical for us to maintain our standing as the "Theme Team". I look at the WST as just an extra bonus to our weekly play, not a necessity.

• Like 1

Sorry I missed out today. Even though I was less than an hour away, by the time we checked out of the hotel at 11:00 and got ourselves situated, I would have been walking in the door right at 12:00 so no time to boot up my computer or get settled in without making everyone wait. Looking forward to seeing the icy pictures!

Thanks for joining the Icy goodness this morning, everyone! I forgot to capture the badges received. Enjoy!

@TrixieKixx Candy Canes - Ice Blast/Kin Corruptor 

@Vigilant Vergil Gelida - Ice Blast/Time Manip Corruptor

@FrauleinMental Cryomania - Ice/Ice Blaster

@Bananiac Droidica MK5 - Ice/Claws Tank

@Jaxman100 Jax Constantine - Demon/Cold MM

@TraumaTrain Iron Winter - Ice Control/Icy Ass Dominator

1048580748_2021-12-11(1).jpg.6f44976e622b05fe258cbe9c0cef49b2.jpg

2021-12-11 (0).jpg

2021-12-11 (3).jpg

2021-12-11 (4).jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

We will get back on track with the WST's in January. The team agreed to keep to our current schedule for the month of December. Our theme for next week is Trolls dressed up for Christmas. Basically troll costumes with touches of Christmas! I think there's a troll costume piece? If not, do your best impression 😄 I know this TF needs to be unlocked so I will make sure it is when I join. 

December 4 - Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) - Give us your best Candy Cane costume! Costume colors do not have to be red and white as there are multiple flavors of candy canes now 🙂 Any AT 

December 11 - Ice Mistral (Level 35-40 – Red Side: St Martial) - All Ice Theme – Dress to impress with your icy goodness! Any AT with Ice powers. 

December 18 - Cavern of Transcendence (Level 12-15 – Blue Side: The Hollows...Mission must be unlocked) - Get your Christmas Troll on! Costume must be troll like with a Christmas theme. Any AT.  

December 25 – The Theme Team will take a break for Christmas Day! Enjoy the time off! Unless someone else wants to lead and do one of the Respec trials 😊 I will be on vacation, enjoying time with family and friends. 

@TrixieKixx Evil Goddess, Widow

@TraumaTrain Trollop, Titan Weapons/Willpower Brute

@Jaxman100 Cancer Treatment, Poison/Rad Defender

@Bananiac Bullwinkle, Grav/Ice Dominator

@Vigilant Vergil Commenticia, Illusion/FF Controller

@Midnyte Eternal Moonlight, Kin/Energy Brute

@FrauleinMental Radical Flambe, Rad/Rad Brute

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 2

Whoops, just realized I didn't actually sign-up for tomorrow's theme.  Count me in with my Illusion/FF Controller, Commenticia.  I'm still fiddling with her troll-ish costume; for those who'd bring a female alt., what are you doing about faces?  There's no feral option and the hostile faces leave much to be desired for getting the troll angry face.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Vigilant Vergil said:

Whoops, just realized I didn't actually sign-up for tomorrow's theme.  Count me in with my Illusion/FF Controller, Commenticia.  I'm still fiddling with her troll-ish costume; for those who'd bring a female alt., what are you doing about faces?  There's no feral option and the hostile faces leave much to be desired for getting the troll angry face.

I'm getting ready to go in to do all the stuff to get the mission. I'll let you know what I do!

ETA: I wound up going with the feline face and used dark green Makeup 1, plus the Lil Devil horns. I also did the Topknot hair so she's bald, but not bald 😄 

Whatever, you come up with, I'm sure it will be awesome!

2021-12-17.jpg

Edited by TrixieKixx

7 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

ETA: I wound up going with the feline face and used dark green Makeup 1, plus the Lil Devil horns. I also did the Topknot hair so she's bald, but not bald 😄 

Whatever, you come up with, I'm sure it will be awesome!

Looks great!  I, too, am using the feline face with demon ears, though I went with a Santa hat and brow spikes.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Looks great! This will be fun. Count me in with a baby brute I've been having fun with: Eternal Moonlight - Kin/Energy Brute

• Thumbs Up 1