Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Hey fellow Themers: I am so disappointed I could not join today. I spent some time on my concept based on the '80s movie. I have a soft spot for both Geena Davis and Jeff Goldblum. I love this movie. 

Thanks for filling in for me on the pictures. The good news is that things are implemented to simplify my life very soon. My family traumas have been a rollercoaster ride as of late. There is an end in sight. Love you all, and Happy New Year. 💖

image.png.2e4c0530861fbd1d336338c5b08b47ea.png

• Like 3

16 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Jan 8 - Tin Mage Mark II (Level 50 +Alpha; Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) Cold War Soviet (Bananiac's idea) Any AT 

The Cold War is a subject near and dear to my heart since my teen years. The US/Soviet relationship has been a source of study and fascination my whole life. Midnyte needs the badge for this. Dark Melee/Willpower Brute.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/1/2022 at 2:07 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Look at all the badges at the end!!! I think there may be a bug?

It all looks legitimate to me. Dam Hero for Posi part 2. Assistant is something to do with the WST, maybe if you do multiple WSTs in the same week? Positron's Ally for completing both parts of Posi. Collector is one of the quantity badges for collecting badges (can't remember which amount), and Kaolin Legacy is a gladiator badge that got unlocked from one of the others. Look at you go! 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Midnyte said:

It all looks legitimate to me. Dam Hero for Posi part 2. Assistant is something to do with the WST, maybe if you do multiple WSTs in the same week? Positron's Ally for completing both parts of Posi. Collector is one of the quantity badges for collecting badges (can't remember which amount), and Kaolin Legacy is a gladiator badge that got unlocked from one of the others. Look at you go! 🙂 

The Assistant one is the one that got me. I didn't do any other WST's of the week. I made the toon the day before 😄 Good to know the rest are not bugged!

• Like 1

On 1/3/2022 at 6:44 AM, Vigilant Vergil said:

@TrixieKixx  For next week, put me down for Cherenkov's Ghost (Kin/Energy Stalker).

Still working on the costume though, so I'd happily welcome any inspiration from you folks.

You may wanna give something like this a try? Came to my mind when I read Cherenkov...

UIse4nd.png

Maybe serves as an inspiration?

• Thumbs Up 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 1/1/2022 at 8:11 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Jan 8 - Tin Mage Mark II (Level 50 +Alpha; Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) Cold War Soviet (Bananiac's idea) Any AT 

@TrixieKixx Purple Rayne, Water Blast/Storm Summoning Corruptor

@FrauleinMental Cosmique, Peacebringer

@Midnyte Midnyte, Dark Melee/Willpower Brute

@Vigilant Vergil Cherenkov's Ghost, Kin/Energy Stalker

Hi @TrixieKixx, I will be coming with Kapitan Soviet, Shield/Energy Tank by profession - The Paragon of the Peoples Republic and Defender of Great Mother Russia!

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

I'm not sure what happened, but I can't find any of the screenshots I took today. The folder states it was modified; however, there are no shots. I know I only took three. Hopefully, someone else has some! That last mission was tricky, but kudos to whoever suggested we take out the War Walkers first. That made it a lot easier without them stomping on us. 

Jan 1 - Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15; Blue Side: Steel Canyon) Retro Sci-Fi Tropes/Cliches (Umber's idea) One AT of each type 

Jan 15 – Sara Moore (Level 40-50; Blue Side: Cascade Archipelago) Retro costumes...your choice of decade. Any AT 

Jan 22 – Imperious (Level 35-50; Blue Side: Cimerora) The Gods and Love of Ancient Egypt (Bananiac's idea) Any AT 

Jan 29 – Penelope Yin (Level 20-25; Blue Side: Independence Port) Get your freak on...NSFW edition! All Dark powers 

@TrixieKixx Tator Tots, Thugs/Time Manipulation MM

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental, Mind/Kin Controller

@Jaxman100 Tendo, Water/Cold Corruptor

@TraumaTrain Spider Smasher, Street Justice/Invulnerability Scrapper

@Vigilant Vergil Commenticia, Illusion/FF Controller

@Bananiac Dark Anaesthetist, Mind/Emp Controller

Edited by TrixieKixx

Why should it always be easy?  Tin Mage was tough, but I had fun as we figured it out.  My only problem was getting constantly mezzed in human form, so I kept going dwarf form.  (Somehow I ended up Sleeping at one point in the final fight?)

screenshot_220108-13-20-08.thumb.jpg.079ce6571ad93a5c48d5018276f82d1f.jpg

We still finished in under an hour.

screenshot_220108-13-22-04.thumb.jpg.af198059d13451e86634bd1f63019f15.jpg

I ended up with five badges--including one (Army of Neu) that's the only badge standing between my main and MoTM.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I'm not sure what happened, but I can't find any of the screenshots I took today. The folder states it was modified; however, there are no shots. I know I only took three. Hopefully, someone else has some! That last mission was tricky, but kudos to whoever suggested we take out the War Walkers first. That made it a lot easier without them stomping on us. 

Hey all, I could not make it today due to unexpected family trauma, and I'm so sorry I was again a NCNS. I am dealing with some severe stuff that I hope to work my way through soon. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

It seems we have a side-theme of „bring your main from when we were young“, so I will  be rolling with Dark Anaesthetist, Mind/Emp Controller and my highest level toon from Live… which means something like 30ish… was an even more hopeless altaholic back then.

Hope you got a grip on your stuff, Midnyte! Get back soon!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The reference to "When We Were Young" could only be the Residents: a coming-of-age band for me in the early 80s. OMG, the memories. Did any of you know this band with the eyeball headpieces? This song has haunted me since my teenage years. 

• Like 2