Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

16 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Let's go with the Flamin' Ernesto. All fire Ernesto Hess TF. Level 25+

Who's in?

@TraumaTrain - Ghost Pepper, Fire/Fiery Domintater

@EmmySky - Nomaly, Fire/Fire Blaster

@socom242 - CienMilFuegos, tanker (on danyael242)

Count me in with Thandi Phoenix...a Fire/Kin Controller 😄 She's on my @TrixieKixxaccount. She's level 18 as of this moment, but I know I can level her up before next Saturday!

*Domintater...LOL...were taters on your mind? Tee hee 😄 

• Haha 1

Lol at Domintater. 😆

@TygerDarkstorm (Global @Valnara1) will be there on Blazing Arrow, Fire/TA Blaster

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Hi friends! I've had a busy week on vacation and with my friend in town... having a great time but wanted to catch up on messages and secure my spot for this Saturday. My BIL is taking her to the airport Saturday morning so that means I will be free at noon to join! I loved catching up on the tales of last weekend. So glad you all had a good time. The insects were all marvelous! I am happy to see that we have multiple photographers on duty in my absence! 😄 Both with the UI and without, very nice. I see this week is fire Hess. easy enough! I have not logged into the game all week but am going to take inventory of my characters and might join with my fire sentinel. So count me in but not exactly sure yet who I'm bringing.  Will finalize it tonight or tomorrow!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi there, I stumbled across this activity through a post on Reddit and got sent here.

Big fan of this kind of theme-driven teams. We got an all-archer channel on Reunion that does wednesday and sunday events, which are always a blast(*).

I would love to join your group, got an ample supply of any-themed toons that I can throw at you!

So, that said, I am busy the weekends for at least this and next week. Which is a shame, because my fire/fire Blaster would just be made for this.

But I will be watching this space, and hopefully be looking forward to take part in anything after that.

Long story short: 

Hi, and love this game!

(*) albeit not always... like ... really successfull... so to say 🙂

• Like 4

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

2 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Hi there, I stumbled across this activity through a post on Reddit and got sent here.

Big fan of this kind of theme-driven teams. We got an all-archer channel on Reunion that does wednesday and sunday events, which are always a blast(*).

I would love to join your group, got an ample supply of any-themed toons that I can throw at you!

So, that said, I am busy the weekends for at least this and next week. Which is a shame, because my fire/fire Blaster would just be made for this.

But I will be watching this space, and hopefully be looking forward to take part in anything after that.

Long story short: 

Hi, and love this game!

(*) albeit not always... like ... really successfull... so to say 🙂

Hi! That was my post over on Reddit; I was hoping we'd see you here soon! 😄 I look forward to you being able to join us when you are able. This group is so laid back and fun. They keep letting me back around even though my 3 year old seems determined to undermine my ability to do these. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

2 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Hi there, I stumbled... 

Welcome! We usually end up with an open spot come game day. The thread here is very useful to get a feel for how many will be showing up.

The very first post in the thread is where I have a quick summary of upcoming parties. Hope to see you soon!

An all archery gig was our first theme. I like archery characters

• Like 1

All fire Ernesto Hess was hot! We lit Burkholder up! Super fun as always.

Next week is the all darkness Ice Mistral SF! Be dark! Be level 35+! Be a vigilante, rogue, or villain!

For October 10th, we have Apex and Tin Mage (level 50 plus alpha slot), but no theme yet. Throw out your idea! All tankers? All ranged? All melee? All purple (controllers and dominators)? All cat motif? All ice and cold?

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, TraumaTrain said:

All fire Ernesto Hess was hot! We lit Burkholder up! Super fun as always.

Next week is the all darkness Ice Mistral SF! Be dark! Be level 35+! Be a vigilante, rogue, or villain!

For October 10th, we have Apex and Tin Mage (level 50 plus alpha slot), but no theme yet. Throw out your idea! All tankers? All ranged? All melee? All purple (controllers and dominators)? All cat motif? All ice and cold?

All ranged, all purple, or melee would be doable for me...if we go with ice, I need to level a toon up, which I don't mind doing! My ice/ice Sentinel is at level 20 currently. 

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

October 3rd, noon EST, red side: Gloomy Boomy! All darkness Ice Mistral SF

got a Dark/Dark Scrapper "Blackrazor"

October 10th, noon EST, purple side: Apex or Tin Mage

I'll bring my Main "Pax Americana"

October 17th, noon EST, red sideBird is the Word. Bird motifs Silver Mantis SF

Leveling my Claws/Regen stalker "Rahonavis"

October 24th, noon EST, red sideOperatives Report! all VEATs Operative Renault SF

hmmm...gonna have to roll one 😄

Great fun as always!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey, I also came here from the Reddit post the other day. I'd totally be down to join these themed TFs! My alts aren't as high-leveled as I'd like them to be, so my ability to attend these might be limited at times, but I should be able to make most of next month's, save for maybe the all-dark Ice Mistral (my dark/fire blaster is only lv 24).

Actually, that gives me a question: for these "all [element]" themes, like this upcoming all-dark Ice Mistral, do we have to have dark/dark specifically? Or is it more just having an overall 'dark' theme? My Dark/Fire Blaster, for example, has dark themed fire for their secondary.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VerseGuy said:

Hey, I also came here from the Reddit post the other day. I'd totally be down to join these themed TFs! My alts aren't as high-leveled as I'd like them to be, so my ability to attend these might be limited at times, but I should be able to make most of next month's, save for maybe the all-dark Ice Mistral (my dark/fire blaster is only lv 24).

Actually, that gives me a question: for these "all [element]" themes, like this upcoming all-dark Ice Mistral, do we have to have dark/dark specifically? Or is it more just having an overall 'dark' theme? My Dark/Fire Blaster, for example, has dark themed fire for their secondary.

If it's like our fire theme, it just means that at least 1 powerset on your AT/character of choice should be dark. So your dark/fire blaster would be fine. Whether you choose to theme the costume and powers is up to you. 🙂 We had green and blue fire with us today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Aw, @Midnyte, your pics look great!

• Like 1

October 3rd.... GLOOMY BOOMY! (There are exploding crystals, you see.)

Ice Mistral SF. Level 35+, St. Martial

@TraumaTrain - Mr. Crude, dankest dankmeister

@Midnyte - Midnyte Wytch, none more dark

@EmmySky - SunshineSky, Darktoberfest

@socom242 - Blackrazor, so dark:30

@TrixieKixx - Dar Kness, it's in the name!

@TygerDarkstorm- Tyger Darkstorm, it was a dark and stormy night

@VerseGuy- Poultrygeist, the #1 with all dark meat

@FrauleinMental- Coffee Ring, the venti iced latte of darkness

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

How about this theme for the Apex/Tin Mage..... International Supers, since it's in the RWZ.

October 10th - Bring your level 50 (alpha slotted) super patriot/nation themed toon! (If you don't have one, it's a fun opportunity to use a costume slot and maybe a temporary name too! But don't forget to save that real name so you don't lose it.)

@TraumaTrain - Red Armor: dark "hero" of the Soviet Union - energy melee/invulnerability brute

@socom242 - Pax Americana: heroic hero of America - invulnerability/super strength tanker

@EmmySky - Texas Teas: vodka, rum, tequila, whiskey, gin, triple sec, sour mix, and a splash of cola - water/fire bartender

@TrixieKixx- Winnifred: - dual pistols/regen sentinel

@VerseGuy

@Midnyte

A maybe @TygerDarkstorm- Sarah Falin. the Gub'ner of A'l Ask 'Er - demons and cold

A maybe @Jaxman100- Civil Powers. In America, the people are the powerful

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 1

October 10 put me down for Texas Teas, water/fire sentinel (if I can get her pl'd up and alpha slotted by then, she's only 36 now)

October 17 put me down for Nest Egg, psychic/regen sentinel (if I can get her pl'd up by then, she's level 1)

October 24 put me down but I haven't decided which one yet, I have several to choose from 😄

Edited by EmmySky
  • Like 1

@TraumaTrain

October 3 put me down for Tyger Darkstorm - dark/storm corruptor

October 10 put me as a *maybe* for Sara Falin - demon/cold MM

October 17 put me down for Fire's Embrace - fire/savage tanker

October 24 put me down for Lola Huntress - night widow

• Like 1

Alright, I've got my dark/fire blaster, Poultrygeist, leveled up to 35, so I'll be able to make it.

I don't think I'll have anyone leveled enough for the TF on the 10th, but I believe I already have toons high enough level for the other ones.

Looking forward to doing this for the first time!

(Edit: I should probably specify...my global handle in-game is @VerseG)

Edited by VerseGuy
  • Like 2

On 7/28/2020 at 11:14 AM, TraumaTrain said:

October 3rd, noon EST, red side: Gloomy Boomy! All darkness Ice Mistral SF

October 10th, noon EST, purple side: Apex or Tin Mage 

October 17th, noon EST, red sideBird is the Word. Bird motifs Silver Mantis SF

October 24th, noon EST, red sideOperatives Report! all VEATs Operative Renault SF

October 31st....

October 3rd, Dar Kness (Dark / Dark Controller)

October 10th, Winnifred (DP / Regen Sentinel) - She's only level 18 right now, but I'll remedy that before then...I've got almost two weeks, right? LOL)

October 17th, Birdie Dreamz (Ice / Psi Dominator) - She's only level 2, but I have a staycation between now and then so I'll get her leveled up.

October 24th, Evil Goddess (Arachnos Widow) - She's hot!

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

@TraumaTrain - Mr. Crude, dankest dankmeister

@Midnyte - Midnyte Wytch, none more dark

@EmmySky - SunshineSky, Darktoberfest

@socom242 - Blackrazor, so dark:30

@TrixieKixx - Dar Kness, it's in the name!

@TygerDarkstorm- Tyger Darkstorm, it was a dark and stormy night

@VerseGuy- Poultrygeist, the #1 with all dark meat

I love how you gave us all descriptions! 😂

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Midnyte said:

I love how you gave us all descriptions! 😂

I know, right? I've been cracking up. 🤣

• Haha 1