Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Apr 2 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – All MM team...you choose your costume! 

Apr 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) – Tights costume...bring your best sleek look. Any AT!  

Apr 16 – Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkville Isle) – Silver costumes! One AT of each type! 

Apr 23 – Justin Augustine (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Four elements (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water) Any AT that has at least one of those powers! Costume to match.  

Apr 30 – Faathim the Kind (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Crystals...make it shiny! Any AT!  

@TrixieKixx Tator Tots, Thugs/TM

@FrauleinMental Project Isabelle, Bots/Rad

@Burnt Umber Animus, Necro/Traps

@TraumaTrain Bank Job, Thugs/Kinetics

@Jaxman100 Jaxon Vox, Bots/TA

@Bananiac Tecknomancer, Demons/Traps

Edited by TrixieKixx

On 3/27/2022 at 6:04 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Apr 2 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – All MM team...you choose your costume! 

Apr 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) – Tights costume...bring your best sleek look. Any AT!  

Apr 16 – Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkville Isle) – Silver costumes! One AT of each type! 

Apr 23 – Justin Augustine (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Four elements (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water) Any AT that has at least one of those powers! Costume to match.  

Apr 30 – Faathim the Kind (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Crystals...make it shiny! Any AT!  

@TrixieKixx Sign me up with Tecknomancer (Demons / Traps). 

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

That was great fun today, folks! I think I learned this SF was not suitable for an all MM team; however, I still had a fantastic time!

@Bananiac Tecknomancer, Demons/Traps

Starting Lineup!

2022-04-02 (1).jpg

All the MM's!

2022-04-02 (4).jpg

Woo hoo!

2022-04-02 (5).jpg

Triggered the room...we all died 😞 

2022-04-02 (9).jpg

We ain't afraid of no Bat'Zul!

2022-04-02 (13).jpg

I thought we could have it done in less than an hour. Apparently not with MM's 😄 I forgot to take a pic at the Zombie rising, but that was a lot of fun too! See you next week!

2022-04-02 (14).jpg

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@TrixieKixx Purple Rayne, Water Blast/Storm Summoning Corruptor

@Burnt Umber Umbrifer, Dark/Elec. Brute

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental, Mind/Kin CTRL

@Midnyte Eternal Midnight, Energy/Electric Brute

@Bananiac Demolishia, SS/Rad Brute

@TraumaTrain Terror Volta, Rad Armor/Psi Melee Tanker

@Jaxman100 Tendo, Water Blast/Cold Domination Corruptor

Edited by TrixieKixx

Thanks for the Pictures Trixie!  I think we were moving decently quick through the missions until we hit the roadblock at the end with the AV being stuck in the the henchmen melting lava.  (Also, sorry again for not keeping my zombies on a better leash; I am seriously out of practice when it comes to MMs.)

As for next week, I'll be bringing Umbrifer, a Dark/Elec. Brute.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/2/2022 at 2:07 PM, TrixieKixx said:

I'm going to do my best to be there next Saturday. Any chance we'll also do Tin Mage Mark II along with the Apex? 
It's also worth noting that you need to have your alpha slot unlocked to even be able to participate. It's also best to have your alpha slotted to avoid the -4 level shift.

Sign me up with Eternal Midnight - Energy/Electric Brute

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Midnyte said:

It's also worth noting that you need to have your alpha slot unlocked to even be able to participate. It's also best to have your alpha slotted to avoid the -4 level shift.

They recently removed the -4 level shift (same update as Aeon SF), but I think Apex and Tin Mage still require the Alpha unlock.

Incidentally, also included in that update is a way to force a Nemesis invasion event:  Complete Pandora's Box part 5.  Who still needs those badges? 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Midnyte said:

I'm going to do my best to be there next Saturday. Any chance we'll also do Tin Mage Mark II along with the Apex? 

Sign me up with Eternal Midnight - Energy/Electric Brute

Hey Midnyte! As far as doing Tin Mage, I would love to if others are open to it! However, the last time this WST came around, we didn't have enough people sign up and couldn't find anyone else to join. We'll see how it pans out this time!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/4/2022 at 12:12 PM, FrauleinMental said:

They recently removed the -4 level shift (same update as Aeon SF), but I think Apex and Tin Mage still require the Alpha unlock.

Oh, excellent! Thanks for clarifying that.

On 4/4/2022 at 12:12 PM, FrauleinMental said:

Incidentally, also included in that update is a way to force a Nemesis invasion event:  Complete Pandora's Box part 5.  Who still needs those badges? 🙂

I haven't gotten those badges (I didn't realize there were even multiple!) on any of my characters. I tried, once. I don't even remember the details... you try to spawn an AV?

• Like 1

On 4/4/2022 at 7:43 PM, FrauleinMental said:

I'm up for Tin Mage as well.  (I still need the Army of Neu badge, but that's usually a pain to get.)

Same here, I remember last time we were trying for it, but failed, right?

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 5:12 AM, Midnyte said:

Same here, I remember last time we were trying for it, but failed, right?

I'm not sure if we were trying for it, but last time we did have a hard time. 🙂 I recall I brought my PB and kept getting stunned (or end drained?) out of Dwarf Form.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/2/2022 at 8:07 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx Hey Trixie, count me in for Apex with Demolishia, SS / Rad Brute. I love this toon and enjoyed coming up with a new, sleek outfit that suits her well.

And that Battle Maiden fight will put her 800Mil Build for sure to a proper test. 

I don't know yet if I can stick around for Tin Mage, however. Guess it depends how good we are in the 1st run. I got about 1h20...30ish before I am gonna head off to meet some friends on saturday.

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!