Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

1 hour ago, Midnyte said:

Thanks Tyger. I guess I remembered the MacGregor last year when Trixie called it "hologram" but she meant the spectrum pieces. I was asking if she did the same thing again and was calling it neon. I love those Celestial and AScension pieces and use them often. But with pretty colors, not the obnoxious ones in the palette. 😄 So I'll take this to mean an neon colors with whatever pieces. Fun!

Ohhh gotcha. I guess I interpreted it differently. 😅

• Thumbs Up 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Thanks Tyger. I guess I remembered the MacGregor last year when Trixie called it "hologram" but she meant the spectrum pieces. I was asking if she did the same thing again and was calling it neon. I love those Celestial and AScension pieces and use them often. But with pretty colors, not the obnoxious ones in the palette. 😄 So I'll take this to mean an neon colors with whatever pieces. Fun!

Hey Midnyte! No, Umber asked if it was okay if he used spectrum pieces with his PB, and if it would count as neon. Neon means bright colors, just like Tyger said. When I think of it, I think of 80's colors. But, her costume is PERFECT and exactly what I meant! You can choose any clothing pieces you wish as long as they are neon colors.

Here's an article which explains the history of neon and also shows all the colors!

• Thanks 2

Huh, for next weeks theme I thought "neon" just referred to costume parts that have that "no shading" aspect to have a glowing appearance.  Sorry if my questions actually caused confusion!  It's funny how we all seem to have different interpretations of a theme sometimes.

And, on that note, I'll be bringing my PB Eury, who ends up with a glowing, human-shaped costume:

image.png.299d4703dd6ae3e8601ab9d86db090c9.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Hey Midnyte! No, Umber asked if it was okay if he used spectrum pieces with his PB, and if it would count as neon. Neon means bright colors, just like Tyger said. When I think of it, I think of 80's colors. But, her costume is PERFECT and exactly what I meant! You can choose any clothing pieces you wish as long as they are neon colors.

Here's an article which explains the history of neon and also shows all the colors!

Thanks Trixie. My brain made the connection with the spectrum costumes we used the last time we did MacGregor, and that's what made me confuzzled. Carry on, nothing to see here. Ignore the senile old woman in the corner! 🤣

• Haha 2

Marian McGregor... That's the Sewer Trial, right? Dang, missing it. I love that one. And also would have had a few faboulous ideas for the Neon Theme, naturally. 

Have fun with the Hydra, this one you can't just brute force it, which makes it exciting.

Looking forward to the Pics. The Crystals Team looked great again!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

I am unfortunately going to have to withdraw for tomorrow as my parents called and want to meet my daughter and I for lunch at 11am. And since I have at least a 30 minute drive, I don't think I'll have enough time to do this and I don't want anyone to feel rushed.

• Sad 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

May 7 – Mairenn MacGregor (Level 35-50 – Blue Side: Atlas Park) – Neon costumes so we can see each other in the tunnels! One AT of each type.  

May 14 – Woodsman (Level 39-41 – Blue Side: Eden) – Punk Rocker costumes – Any AT  

May 21 – Ernesto Hess (Level 25-30 – Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Hippie costumes – All Controller/Dominator team  

May 28 – Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – You choose your costume! All Crab/Widow team 

@TrixieKixx Althea Gaia - Earth/Emp Controller 

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental - Mind/Kin Controller

@TygerDarkstorm Love Like Winter - Ice/Ice Dominator

@Burnt Umber Atomi - Grav./Rad. Controller

@Bananiac Forlorne - Fire/Fire Blasteress

@Midnyte Winter Poison - Ice/Rad Sentinel

@Jaxman100 Jax Saber - Dark/Katana tanker

Edited by TrixieKixx

4 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

May 7 – Mairenn MacGregor (Level 35-50 – Blue Side: Atlas Park) – Neon costumes so we can see each other in the tunnels! One AT of each type.  

May 14 – Woodsman (Level 39-41 – Blue Side: Eden) – Punk Rocker costumes – Any AT  

May 21 – Ernesto Hess (Level 25-30 – Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Hippie costumes – All Controller/Dominator team  

May 28 – Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – You choose your costume! All Crab/Widow team 

@TrixieKixx Ima Wallflower - Plant/Nature Controller *Placeholder...I may choose a different toon

I hope to be there next week on Love Like Winter - Ice/Ice Dominator

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I will post pics from today's SF when I get to my hotel room tonight, but right now I am bar hopping with @TraumaTrain and @Bananiac!

Edit later: back in my hotel room, here are  the first part of our pictures from today.  The rest will come later, as in maybe a day or two. 😅 

rxXxBXD.jpg
Rwa13j2.jpg
TJ905Ku.jpg
by16eT2.jpg
iLbGepp.jpg
34jrxl0.jpg
GYRqkxw.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Well aren't you all adorable!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Well aren't you all adorable!

I was the lucky one between the two handsome fellas. 😄

We had such a fun fun time meeting up in Orlando. And as an added bonus Ban had two German friends with him, so the 5 of us hung out all night and had breakfast together today before going our separate ways, by car and by plane. It was a truly special weekend!

Now Ban is at the start of his long flight home..... safe travels, my friend! Hope you get home in one piece. 🙂 

Here we are at the Irish pub that we closed down last night.

He7FPhl.jpg

We had so much fun together and so many great conversations and laughs.

Here we are at breakfast this morning.

wvaYeNf.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 4

Aw, I'm so glad you guys had so much fun! That's so awesome. Video games bringing people together. 😊

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

Even better, at the very very end of the night at 2:30 a.m. we found ourselves at a 24 hour pizza place, from which @TraumaTrain streamed us gaggle of geeks on Twitch, have a look!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1478251000

Love this! It's so AWESOME you all got to get together. This ALMOST makes me wish I still lived in Florida so I could've joined you 😄 Thank you so much for sharing the pics!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Love this! It's so AWESOME you all got to get together. This ALMOST makes me wish I still lived in Florida so I could've joined you 😄 Thank you so much for sharing the pics!

Okay, it's all decided... next meet up in California! 🤩

• Thumbs Up 2

On 5/8/2022 at 9:28 PM, Midnyte said:

He7FPhl.jpg

In the bottom right pic, my face is all blurry like in The Ring. I have seven days to live before the wet, creepy chick crawls out of my TV at me!

We'll, it was nice knowing you all!

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, TraumaTrain said:

In the bottom right pic, my face is all blurry like in The Ring. I have seven days to live before the wet, creepy chick crawls out of my TV at me!

We'll, it was nice knowing you all!

HAHAHAHA.... I thought the same thing! omg, I am rolling at that visual you described! 🤣😂

• Haha 2

Okay, it's all decided... next meet up in California! 🤩

Oh, if you do that I might be able to join if it's the southern region. 😄

• Thumbs Up 2