g25wQMt.jpg

ojnpCIW.jpg

45AehTN.jpg

zWQsZJx.jpg

NGioP5H.jpg

DN8KNP6.jpg

XyQkqQ4.jpg

I took a few cut scene pictures but Jax was obscured in all of them 😞

(next time just yell "down in front" like at a baseball game)

Can one of you figure out why Trixie's character is duplicated? 
M1vPIUW.jpg
9zUDeUn.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

June 4 – Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Medieval Costumes – Any AT ( @TraumaTrain will lead since I will be out of town!)

June 11 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Cartoon Character Costumes from any decade – Any AT

June 18 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 – Red Side: Grandville) – Wedding Costumes – Any AT

June 25 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – 50's Sock Hop Costumes – Any AT

@TraumaTrain Bivouac - AR/Traps

@Midnyte TBD

@TygerDarkstorm Kit Kat Bar - Titan Weapon/Ninjitsu Scrapper

@Burnt Umber Saxum - Stone/Fire Tank

@Bananiac Verdant Valkyrie - WP/TW Tank

@FrauleinMental Princess Grace - Widow

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

June 4 – Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Medieval Costumes – Any AT ( @TraumaTrain will lead since I will be out of town!)

June 11 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Cartoon Character Costumes from any decade – Any AT

June 18 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 – Red Side: Grandville) – Wedding Costumes – Any AT

June 25 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – 50's Sock Hop Costumes – Any AT

@TraumaTrain TBD

Kit Kat Bar - Titan Weapon/Ninjitsu Scrapper will be there in her holy knight best.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Other theme ideas floating around my head:

• Musically Inclined - Costume inspired by a genre of music, character of choice must have one of their powers be Sonic
  • White Party - Can make this as extreme or easy as you like - White costumes, white powers, white somewhere in the name, etc.
  • Black Tie Event - Formal Attire only please
  • Yin and Yang - Can be as simple as Asymmetrical black and white looks, or pairing up powersets that are polar opposites
  • Fruit of the Loom - Fruit themed costumes and names (inspired by @Bananiac's name and signature lol)
  • Scrub Up - Doctors, nurses, healthcare, etc. costumes
  • Experimental - Bring your best/favorite mad scientist or mad scientist experiment character
  • Know Your Scales - Bring your best/favorite reptile character
  • Soulless - Dark Powered AT's only (just one powerset needs to be Dark); if desired, can also throw in only dark colors as well
  • Fallen Angels/Enlightened Devils - I know we've done an angels/devils theme before, think of this like a redux and twist on the original theme
  • Robin Hood - Steal from the rich, give to the poor in your interpretation of this famous vigilante; archery powers preferred. 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

11 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Awesome ideas, Tyger! (Only for this team would I make a 'sonic' anything - the sound effects grate my eardrums)

At this rate, we're going to have to meet twice a week! 🙂 

• Haha 2

On 5/31/2022 at 6:21 AM, TygerDarkstorm said:

• Robin Hood - Steal from the rich, give to the poor in your interpretation of this famous vigilante; archery powers preferred. 

Hey Tyger, you seem to be back with a vengeance! 🙂🏆

I have to say, I totally love the Robin Hood idea above all others! Trixie, we HAVE to do this!

... and the Fruity one, naturally! 😎🍌

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

I didn't realize how fun it would be to come up with some of these, lol. 😅 Some of them are just reduxes of themes that have been done in the past (like the Robin Hood one; I think I saw archers as a theme near the beginning of these being started), but it's fun trying to think outside of the box and how to maybe make things different.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

@TrixieKixx I'll go with....

Bivouac, Assault Rifle/Traps Corruptor

Since when do you not write it as Ass Rifle? 🤣

• Haha 3

On 5/28/2022 at 2:37 PM, TrixieKixx said:

My work schedule swapped around, so I hope to be there today with Princess Grace (Widow) with the Princess hat.  I'll miss 11/18 June.

• Thumbs Up 2

Omg, I don't know why I keep forgetting about Saturdays. >_< I even tried to remind myself to get up last night and then overslept this AM

Edit: Next week I'll try to make it on Hallowed Sam - Necro/Electric Affinity MM

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
Added character
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Omg, I don't know why I keep forgetting about Saturdays. >_< I even tried to remind myself to get up last night and then overslept this AM

Edit: Next week I'll try to make it on Hallowed Sam - Necro/Electric Affinity MM

Awww how could you forget about us, your fearless friends.... j/k, I totally understand. We missed you though!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Midnyte said:

Awww how could you forget about us, your fearless friends.... j/k, I totally understand. We missed you though!

🤣

Ever since my semester ended, I can't keep track of which day of the week it is. >_< I will get better about it though! I was totally mad at myself for missing today because I had a cool costume ready and everything. 😅

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

🤣

Ever since my semester ended, I can't keep track of which day of the week it is. >_< I will get better about it though! I was totally mad at myself for missing today because I had a cool costume ready and everything. 😅

Aww... show us your medieval costume anyway please 😄 

Sure! Here she is in all her medieval, holy knight glory, lol.

screenshot-220604-17-05-42.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

June 4 – Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Medieval Costumes – Any AT 

@TrixieKixx Urban Fantasy - Grav/Emp Controller

@TygerDarkstorm Hallowed Sam - Necro/Electric Affinity MM

@BurntUmber Pugil - Kin. Melee/Energy Aura Stalker

@Midnyte L U N A - Staff/WP Scrapper

@Bananiac Captain Futurist - DP / SR Sentinel

@Jaxman100 Tendo - Water/Cold Corruptor

@TraumaTrain Clockwork Dynamo - Electric Armor/Electric Melee Tanker

Edited by TrixieKixx