Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 6/5/2022 at 8:57 PM, TrixieKixx said:

June 4 – Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Medieval Costumes – Any AT 

June 11 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Cartoon Character Costumes from any decade – Any AT

June 18 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 – Red Side: Grandville) – Wedding Costumes – Any AT

June 25 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – 50's Sock Hop Costumes – Any AT

@TrixieKixx Urban Fantasy - Grav/Emp Controller

@TygerDarkstorm Hallowed Sam - Necro/Electric Affinity MM

@BurntUmber Pugil - Kin. Melee/Energy Aura Stalker

@TrixieKixx I may go a little bit more liberal on the cartoon theme with a character from a very early anime that was very popular here in germany when I was young. Like, really young 🙂 ! The show was called "Captain Future" and my character is made to his likeness: Captain Futurist, a DP / SR Sentinel.  He's level 32 now, so I need to dust him up and play him to the remaining 3 levels for Numina. 

He had been scheduled to run with the Nerds theme, which I missed. So here is another chance. 

That being said, my participation isn't like 100% sure yet. I keep you posted.

EDIT: For reference, this is what I am talking about:

aukIkff.jpg

And as a bonus: The TV Soundtrack to this show has a near legendary status amongst german nerd culture:

It is also a fine example of early 80ies Synth-Disco-Jazz! Try it! 🙂

Edited by Bananiac
Nerd Credits
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

I may be running 15min late today, as we are still  hanging out at a local beergarden right now,. Summer has finally arrived today and we absolutely have to take advantage of it!

Don't know if you wanna wait for me, but I don't mind If you just go for it.  

Edit: nope. Not gonna make it today. Got another round of beers heading our way and I am afraid this right now has much more appeal than getting in front of my PC anytime soon 😎

Sorry Guy! Enjoy your hunt!

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

June 4 – Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Medieval Costumes – Any AT 

June 11 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Cartoon Character Costumes from any decade – Any AT

June 18 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 – Red Side: Grandville) – Wedding Costumes – Any AT

June 25 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – 50's Sock Hop Costumes – Any AT

@TrixieKixx Evil Goddess - Widow

@Burnt Umber Veneficio - Crab Spider

@Midnyte Midnyte - Dark/Willpower Brute

@TraumaTrain Man-Orca - Sonic/Sonic Defender

@Jaxman100 Nymra - Plant/Poison Controller

Edited by TrixieKixx

@Midnyte Aw, thank you so much for the shout out! Everyone looked so great today; I had so much fun seeing what everyone came up with and guessing/knowing the looks. 😄 Thank you to whoever gave that theme idea to Trixie, it was so much fun! I can't stop singing the Captain Planet theme song, lol.

@TrixieKixx For next week, Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM will be making a visit from Everlasting, though she may end up looking like more of a demon or corpse bride, lol.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Wow! Those looks were great! I struggled a bit to recognize each one, but I guess that's just growing up on a different continent with a different pop culture variety 🙂

Really sorry I missed again with my Captain. Looks like he's got some bad Theme Team Karma. 

I hope you got my updated message and didn't wait for my late arrival...

Anyway, for Future 😉 reference, here is the guy:

DvJoSnv.png

His time will come...

Plan to recap the run on Rich's Twitchstream tonite.

Unfortunately, I will have to skip next week as well, as it looks like I won't be home in time for it. There is another holiday this week so will be off on friday (thank god!) and come back saturday eveneing, but  not before 7 most likely... (which will be 1h late for TT).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

she may end up looking like more of a demon or corpse bride, lol.

That's totally okay! I created my costume yesterday and it is not a traditional "bride" look! Brides and grooms can dress however they'd like as it's their special day 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Unfortunately, I will have to skip next week as well, as it looks like I won't be home in time for it. There is another holiday this week so will be off on friday (thank god!) and come back saturday eveneing, but  not before 7 most likely... (which will be 1h late for TT).

Aww...so sad, Ban. I hope you have a great time! I know summer time is harder to play because everyone wants to be outside. 

Your costume looks cool! To tell the truth, I didn't know who everyone was either. Here are the ones I know...maybe we can fill it out 🙂 :

TraumaTrain - He-Man from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Midnyte - Josie from Josie & The Pussycats

TrixieKixx (Me!) - Smurfette from The Smurfs

TygerDarkstorm - Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo Where are You?

Mascot (aka Doll Face) - Captain Planet from Captain Planet and the Planeteers

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here are our themes for July!

July 2 – Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) Yin and Yang- Can be as simple as asymmetrical black and white looks, or pairing up powersets that are polar opposites – Any AT 

July 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) (If there's interest, we'll do Tin Mage after) –Skittles all Around – Choose one color from the RGB Color Wheel for your costume (Each person gets one color so choose it when you sign up!) – One AT of each type 

July 16 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) All Blue Costumes – All Defender Team 

July 23 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) Clown Costumes – Any AT 

July 30 – Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) - Black Tie Event (Formal Attire only please) – Any AT 

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yes, I was Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo. ^_^ I just couldn't figure out how to edit my battle cry so I could have her say something related to the show. And yeah, Mascot was Captain Planet and it was so perfect, lol. They even had all the major catch phrases to go with the character.

The July themes look like so much fun! I love that you chose to use the clowns theme for villains. xD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

4 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Yes, I was Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo. ^_^ I just couldn't figure out how to edit my battle cry so I could have her say something related to the show.

Check the menu and go to the I.D. Option. You can edit your Battle Cry and Bio there as you would in character creation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Check the menu and go to the I.D. Option. You can edit your Battle Cry and Bio there as you would in character creation.

Yeah, I tried that, it wasn't letting me edit it. 😞 

• Sad 3

10 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

July 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) (If there's interest, we'll do Tin Mage after) –Skittles all Around – Choose one color from the RGB Color Wheel for your costume (Each person gets one color so choose it when you pick sign up!) – One AT of each type 

Quick question on this one: does the color have to be monochrome (e.g., plain blue), or can we chose different shades of the same color (e.g., light blue and dark blue)?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

Quick question on this one: does the color have to be monochrome (e.g., plain blue), or can we chose different shades of the same color (e.g., light blue and dark blue)?

You can choose varying shades of the same color. I envision it like this:

Red

Orange

Yellow

Green

Blue

Indigo

Violet (Purple)

If we have more than 7 sign up, then the last person to choose can either do a rainbow costume, or choose a variation on a color. Examples: pink, brown, black, turquoise, etc.

28 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

You can choose varying shades of the same color. I envision it like this:

Red

Orange

Yellow

Green

Blue

Indigo

Violet (Purple)

If we have more than 7 sign up, then the last person to choose can either do a rainbow costume, or choose a variation on a color. Examples: pink, brown, black, turquoise, etc.

Remember when we did this before? 

1738748000_rainbowthemeteam.thumb.jpg.f6d53bf80476d63fdd844b77ae71c6c8.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/12/2022 at 11:25 AM, TrixieKixx said:

I didn't know who everyone was either. Here are the ones I know...maybe we can fill it out 🙂 :

I wasn't familiar with any of them except Daphne (Tyger) .... maybe because we were from the same 'verse! 😄 I never watched any of the others in the list. My favorite cartoons were Flintstones, Jetsons, Archies, Josie, Scooby Doo, Speed Racer, Sabrina, Spider-Man, Aquaman, ... I'm just a little older than the rest of you!

1 hour ago, Midnyte said:

I wasn't familiar with any of them except Daphne (Tyger) .... maybe because we were from the same 'verse! 😄 I never watched any of the others in the list. My favorite cartoons were Flintstones, Jetsons, Archies, Josie, Scooby Doo, Speed Racer, Sabrina, Spider-Man, Aquaman, ... I'm just a little older than the rest of you!

I believe the Smurfs and He-Man originated around this time frame as well. 🙂 Many of those were still around in the 90's too when I was a kid, so I've seen most of these. Cartoon Network used to play Captain Planet in the early mornings, and then follow it up with Zoids; so I would watch those before going to school in the mornings, lol.